Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

misha finally has a crush!<3 omggggg (Page 10)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@kaushaki: okay she hasnt FALLEN for the guy YET..it was just a lil attraction which is normal...we cant expect a jaded story ki lovehate hoga hi hoga for every couple..let it go it go wid d flow...and shaurya was gud yest.abhi tak uski proper entry nahi hui hai wait for that!

@vinu: i noe..im waiting fr d same!

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
finally misha lyks sumoneSmile

yes i too luved kabir in yesterdayz epi specially the way he snatched the chocolateLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by charmingshelly

sorry but i don't like the entry of shaurya... and other thing k misha kese itna jaldi kese crush ho sakti hai...  ye misha ko suit nahi karta... yara fans ko ye pata hai na k uska itna suddenly kisi pe crush hona mushkil hota hai.. agr hoa bhi hai i mean ashi ko.. to wo seriously nahi leti thi agr ye shaurya ko itna jaldi seriously lene lage gi to maza nahi ayega... i mean thori fight to honi chahye na... just like yara u know... mujhe esa lag raha hai k ekta hamen khush kar rahi hai.. pahle itna jaldi gautam decide ho gaya or now misha crush on him... hamne itni request jo ki thi k hamen misha ka opposite chahye is liye.... shaurya itna bhi acha nahi tha yar jo misha uspe itna jaldi pasand karne lage.. ye misha ki image ko show nahi karta...
shellz if u watch remix carefully u will see ki even ashi fell for the hot guys..she fell for that life coach during summer camp den sahil fir siddant so its wrong to say ki woh kisis ko like  nahi kar sakti!

shaurya was gud....and der will b fights n funny sequences too..just open ur mind to new ppl too yaaar..humein yara bhi fir milenge!

ya i know that she fell for sahil kabir and that teacher.. but she was not seriously feeling for them she was not hurt,  when she knew real about sahil.. but she was hurt when yuvi broke her heart...
so thats why... i m saying that... i hope she will not feel seriously love for him 
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Yay its soo good she has found someone Thumbs Up

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
shellz dnt get all negative...misha n haurya make a gud pair...they wud rock!

mehek i noe..soo happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
lol i saw pocco's topic and watched the show online like at reaking 11 30 12 am at night yesterday coz i couldnt resist Priya Wal going all ooey goey with fatal attractionBlushing But frankly speaking the guy completely put me off and the entry was like LAME for me I don't just freaking don't get this for the heck of it ke liye kiya gaya show off of hotness and blah it was Ew for me There is more to love and men than hot shirtless bodies and six pack abs and blah If only the producers or creatives or whoever got thatLOL

So yeah I don't think I personally would ever be this couple's shipper But I habe to say Priya was SPECTACULAR just freaking spectacular The ease with which she can switch btw expressions is justDay Dreaming And man did she looked beautiful or what?? Shit she is the frekaing face of love for me It was seeing her love Yuvi that selflessly that I actually understood the true meaning of love So yeah seeing her not in love not yet but u know getting that tingling feeling It was special The only thing i am looking forward in this is innumerable Priya moments and pics where the miracle of love is shining on her faceBlushing That is all I need to yet again fall in love with this undefinable feeling called LOVE and that is all I need to yet again fall in love with LIFE becoz seeing love come to life on her face is noshing short of a real hope for life for magic

LOVE YOU PRIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHugHugHug FOR NOW AND FOREVERHugHug

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 January 2011 at 4:28am

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
smrits...agreed priya was awsme...bt shaurya was gud too..he was hot!!!!!!..ya d stripping was slightly garish n nt needed bt heck!..i can see d sparks already

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
im exited too devs!!!gawd!!mishu was so damn cute...i hope we get to see a cute love story!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index