Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149 (Page 92)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I did, Lizzy. and I actually liked it! Kabir was not being a jerk, Thank God and Pia was cute but Abhay out of the blue saying stuff was so forced! Nevertheless, I love these three Embarrassed

Oh, and we even got thoda sa PiaMish.

And ok, don't kill me, but I actually found Shanky cute today when he said that he won't let Mishu flunk! Arrghh!! Divz effect rubbing! Stern Smile LOL
But I still don't like them as a couple =P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I did, Lizzy. and I actually liked it! Kabir was not being a jerk, Thank God and Pia was cute but Abhay out of the blue saying stuff was so forced! Nevertheless, I love these three Embarrassed

Oh, and we even got thoda sa PiaMish.

And ok, don't kill me, but I actually found Shanky cute today when he said that he won't let Mishu flunk! Arrghh!! Divz effect rubbing! Stern Smile LOL
But I still don't like them as a couple =P

ouch.. no.. acc to me it was so not forced.. abhay had always been like this... atleast in front of kabeer, to show him tht pia is with him.. remember earlier episodes.. he is always on with his onelinersLOL
i guess i remember some.. and wen its kabeer, toh abhay ko toh style maarna zaroori hai na.. love the two..LOL
yeah, for once kabeer wasnt a jerk.. wasnt trying to woo pia, was being a friend there too.. lol.. kitne dino baad aisa part dekha.. and then i watched it on yt again..
pia mish kahaan? oh tht arnab thing.. u knw i so thought tht mish wld be like am sure pias brains r gifted from her parents... and the dialog came.. tht scene was also like by moi!
bechaari pia..
pahlease.. nt th ill kill u, but i wnt reply back on u likeing shanky cute..Dead
bachaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooLOL
dab's effect kasam se.. tukhe ussey dooor rakhna padega.. ill get ashu for u.. she is safe. u talk to herLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

ouch.. no.. acc to me it was so not forced.. abhay had always been like this... atleast in front of kabeer, to show him tht pia is with him.. remember earlier episodes.. he is always on with his onelinersLOL
i guess i remember some.. and wen its kabeer, toh abhay ko toh style maarna zaroori hai na.. love the two..LOL
yeah, for once kabeer wasnt a jerk.. wasnt trying to woo pia, was being a friend there too.. lol.. kitne dino baad aisa part dekha.. and then i watched it on yt again..
pia mish kahaan? oh tht arnab thing.. u knw i so thought tht mish wld be like am sure pias brains r gifted from her parents... and the dialog came.. tht scene was also like by moi!
bechaari pia..
pahlease.. nt th ill kill u, but i wnt reply back on u likeing shanky cute..Dead
bachaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooLOL
dab's effect kasam se.. tukhe ussey dooor rakhna padega.. ill get ashu for u.. she is safe. u talk to herLOL

Well, forced or not, it was better than most scenes we got in the past 3 weeks.
Ph you watched it again? Itna achha laga? LOL LOL
Ya, the Arnab thing. Seriously man, did you see the change in expression of both Pia and Arnab. Lizzy, I hope when Panchi and Misha get to know about Pia, their feelings don't change Ouch Misha, I have a gut feeling will be fine but Panchi will as it is be pissed at Pia because Sid will be giving her attention Cry Cry
Haha! IK! Akku and I have bitched to no end about Shanky Doodle LOL LOL
Don't worry. Just 'coz I find him cute doesn't mean I like him or approve of him for our Mishious Tongue

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Talk about the devil and here I am! Evil Smile

Pfft, I didn't even know that this place is still active, I thought you long ago gave up on your resolve about not entering the forum again. LOL

Scenes .. erm, I haven't watched the epi yet, but Kabir hai toh acha hi hoga. :P Ooooh, Mahilicious effect. Stern SmileLOL

Meeko.Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, forced or not, it was better than most scenes we got in the past 3 weeks.
Ph you watched it again? Itna achha laga? LOL LOL
Ya, the Arnab thing. Seriously man, did you see the change in expression of both Pia and Arnab. Lizzy, I hope when Panchi and Misha get to know about Pia, their feelings don't change Ouch Misha, I have a gut feeling will be fine but Panchi will as it is be pissed at Pia because Sid will be giving her attention Cry Cry
Haha! IK! Akku and I have bitched to no end about Shanky Doodle LOL LOL
Don't worry. Just 'coz I find him cute doesn't mean I like him or approve of him for our Mishious Tongue

anyday better thn the last drama tht is being thrown on our faces.
haan, i watched only tht scene again.. mast lagaLOL
arnab and pia... i really felt bad for her then. seriously dnt knw hw she manages to be her step sisters best friend.. nitzy, am so sure tht wen panchi and mish will learn of the whole sugands daughters story, one of them will not accept piya.. i know this was told to us in the article, but ek wnt change this track, coz ek likes to keep up to her level of masala.. and ading to tht, i guess tht sis will be panchi..
uve seen the pia sid panchi angle na? t is trying her best to fill some of her thoughts in birdies brain..Ouch
and i got ashu for u.. dab ki company mein na raho.. ull strt liking tht little thingLOL
i hope dab isnt reading this.. mujhe maaregiLOL

Akankshaa..Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Talk about the devil and here I am! Evil Smile

Pfft, I didn't even know that this place is still active, I thought you long ago gave up on your resolve about not entering the forum again. LOL

Scenes .. erm, I haven't watched the epi yet, but Kabir hai toh acha hi hoga. :P Ooooh, Mahilicious effect. Stern SmileLOL

so welcome devilllHug
kabir pia abhay were awesome.. trust me ashu, u need to watch... next go will be arab pia mish scene..
arnab and mish as usual rock.. lag raha thi jaise arnab used to always fail in his exams, tabhi mish ko samajta hai..
love the father and daughter!! and sooooo love their bond... and then this again makes me feel bad for piaLOL
p.s KABEER NAILED IT!!LOL

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Panchi wouldn't accept her. Thanks to T. Ermm Vaise, WHY do people want T to be killed? Apparently, she 'deserves' it .. SERIOUSLY?, She deserves to be killed? For what? For being what most of the college girls are? Sleepy

Ah, coming back to the topic , EK would so definately add her 'desipan' to the show .. Panchi snapping, insulting, making a big hue and cry out of it .. accepting her in the end, everyone happy! 

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

anyday better thn the last drama tht is being thrown on our faces.
haan, i watched only tht scene again.. mast lagaLOL
arnab and pia... i really felt bad for her then. seriously dnt knw hw she manages to be her step sisters best friend.. nitzy, am so sure tht wen panchi and mish will learn of the whole sugands daughters story, one of them will not accept piya.. i know this was told to us in the article, but ek wnt change this track, coz ek likes to keep up to her level of masala.. and ading to tht, i guess tht sis will be panchi..
uve seen the pia sid panchi angle na? t is trying her best to fill some of her thoughts in birdies brain..Ouch
and i got ashu for u.. dab ki company mein na raho.. ull strt liking tht little thingLOL
i hope dab isnt reading this.. mujhe maaregiLOL

Seriously, dude! Tell me about it =/
I, too, feel bad for Pia. And though, I understand where she's coming from but I want her to forgive Arnab Embarrassed
Even I think it will be Panchi who will not accept Pia, firstly, because Misha loves Pia far too much and I'll absolutely murder EK if she ruins PiaMish like she ruined AbhIya Ouch
Also, like you said, this whole Sid-Pia-Panchi thing will be a problem and T will add fuel to the fire.
Hehe! Thanks! 

@Akku: Heyy! Yes, this place was inactive because me, Niks and Charu, we most regular members all have our exams. Which reminds me, Niks was getting over with hers today =/
Anyhow, it's not like I don't 'enter' the forum at all, but I keep away as much as I can Smile
How've you been?

-Edited-

I won't mind T killed but not like I want her to die. Like I told Lizzy earlier, as much as I dislike her, she is entertaining at times. Given a choice, I would want her to live =)

Edited by Chill_Out - 16 March 2011 at 12:24pm

MeekoCharu21

Go to top