Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149 (Page 80)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

CryOuchkoi hai?

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Kritzy Hug
Long time!! Kya hua aapko? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Kritzy Hug
Long time!! Kya hua aapko? Shocked
Hug
OuchI just saw the sbs segment.Fine if Vivian-Vahbiz are dating but why are they being given so much importance?ConfusedIts been a long time since we got a joint interview of Viv-Sukku.I have a feeling that these two don't get along wellCry

I cannot say these thing in the main forum

Edited by Kritz08 - 04 March 2011 at 6:07am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Aww, Kritzy!! Even I have a feeling they don't get along and I've said that also. But it's ok na? As far as we have our AbhIya?? Don't worry, sweets! Hug
And yes, I'm cool with Viv-Vahbiz being together, though, I don't really like them as a couple but ya, all the media coverage on this issue is getting on my nerves. I'd rather have a article saying why MiYa didn't happen or something like that...I mean, we NEED articles on the rest of the cast too Ouch

-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Aww, Kritzy!! Even I have a feeling they don't get along and I've said that also. But it's ok na? As far as we have our AbhIya?? Don't worry, sweets! Hug
And yes, I'm cool with Viv-Vahbiz being together, though, I don't really like them as a couple but ya, all the media coverage on this issue is getting on my nerves. I'd rather have a article saying why MiYa didn't happen or something like that...I mean, we NEED articles on the rest of the cast too Ouch
Its fine as along as we get AbhiYa but if the actors don't share a good rapport with each other it could affect their scenes together.I'm worried about thatOuch
And nowadays i'm getting pissed off with everyting
1)Too many articles and news on Vivian-Vahbiz and Vahbiz....none on Sukriti,Priya Wal and the others
2)The show is no longer about Abhay-Piya.The focus is shifting towards Abhay-Sid and Sid-Panchi and i'm not liking it.The creatives are not developing Abhay-Piya's storyAngry
3)Too much of Vahbiz everywhere...I don't hate her but now i'm really fed up of reading so many articles about her.
 Sorry if i'm boring you.Ouch

Edited by Kritz08 - 04 March 2011 at 6:24am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Aww! No, Krtizy! Hug
You're not bothering me at all! Rather, I have exactly the same feeling. Even I'm not liking it. But then, I was prepared for the focus to be shifted from AbhIya to Abhay-Sid because their relationship needs to be explored. What's getting to me is not that AbhIya are not being explored but that they're getting back to square one everytime! That is not going down well with me at all!

@News: Definitely! I'm fed up of so much news on Vivian and Vahbiz! And each piece of news creates unrest in the forum! Ouch

-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Aww! No, Krtizy! Hug
You're not bothering me at all! Rather, I have exactly the same feeling. Even I'm not liking it. But then, I was prepared for the focus to be shifted from AbhIya to Abhay-Sid because their relationship needs to be explored. What's getting to me is not that AbhIya are not being explored but that they're getting back to square one everytime! That is not going down well with me at all!

@News: Definitely! I'm fed up of so much news on Vivian and Vahbiz! And each piece of news creates unrest in the forum! Ouch
@black
Exactly...Abhay is back to his "stay away from me" modeSleepyThis is not going well the audience.Result....PKYEK has slipped to 92 from 76 in the TAM ratingsOuch

@red
Couldn't say these things in our forum...bahut joothe padteLOLI could share this only with youEmbarrassed...knew you would also be feeling the sameHug

Edited by Kritz08 - 04 March 2011 at 6:42am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Well, that tends to happen. I think even anti-AbhIyans should accept that they may not be the SOLE reason for the show to be running but they are the MAJOR reason! 
As far as Sid goes, I like him only as the evil elder brother. As the womaniser, he just gets on my nerves! 
Panchi is fine, though, I find her scenes quite a waste these days.
I would actually prefer more Misha and Kabir to Sid-Panchi Ouch I mean I like them, but not for half the episode! 
And well, rule out Misha also. The gay triangle is so lame!

Edited by Chill_Out - 04 March 2011 at 6:50am

Go to top