Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149 (Page 4)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

did i mention dat d guy is hot!??!?!?!?!?...godddddddd...ppl post ur takes too.

neetz i pmed u d slam ans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
                                          My Take ( Ep - 10th Jan)

Ummnn..  m conphused!! i liked it or not!!! Disapprove LOL For me it was an okay types epi today.. 
Let me start wid Kabira!!! well he is doing his job as a love guru quite well!! Thumbs Up  Atleast we r not seeing that jerk kabir.. Thank EK for that!! but i wish we could see his love story as well!! I couldnt stop laughing when Kabir said for Tracker 'wo toh already pati hui hai'!! LOLzz poor gal!! kya impression banaya hai!! LOL 
I donno y but i really felt bad for T today!! Mish was as usual superb in teaching T a lesson but i felt for T.. Confused 

Finally Mi's Ya arrives!! So the MiYa story begins!! But to be honest i m not really impressed wid Shaurya's entry.. Particularly him going shirtless looked so much forced!! N on top of that Mish looking at him like that was so not convincing!! It was so not MIsha!!  Wacko I wanted sum dhish dhash dhush n after that Misha falling for him!! But here it was love at first sight!! LOL But agree he looked hot!! Wink

Hummnn there were only two scenes of Abhay n Piya (not AbhIya) that too only glimpse.. I m really feeling bad for Abhay.. I mean look at da dilemma that guy is facing to keep Piya away from his reality.. Now he has somehow even accepted to live wid da look alike of his long lost love.. But Piya!!! Gal u r crossing all d limits now!! I didnt like it when she asked him in da class if he believes in da Vampires existence or not!! that was literally heartless thing!! Confused

P.S. I m sooo looking forward for da MiYa story!! Really want some passion in their story!! Day Dreaming

Edited by 247happy2bme - 10 January 2011 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove.Jane..

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@ Devy!!! -- LOL!! trackerish behaviour!! LOL!!! i loved that word!! LOL ROFL well descries da scene!! LOL

leeseunggilove

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
My Take (10/1)

A pretty average episode with no AbhIya. I guess it was mainly meant for entertainment.
 But omg the beginning was hilariousROFL ROFL When Kabir slapped Angad and the way he mocked at how all he needs to do is get married to her nowROFL ROFL ROFL And gosh, Kabir looks like a Teddy bear when he laughs! I feel like going and hugging him and cuddling him!Embarrassed Embarrassed 
I have nothing much to say about Arnab searching for his daughter. That's going to go on for a while. I don't think he'll find his daughter very soon. 
And gosh, I love Misha! The way she kattos T is amazing!ROFL ROFLMan, this girl is such a liar!! But she should realise that with Misha around, she can't get away with her stupid tacticsWink
And yay! We got Shaurya finally!! And gosh he's HOT! No offense to the Remix fans, but I think he'll make a great pair with Misha! I just hope Misha doesn't go all lovey-dovey in his 'pyaar'. She should be just as spunky and spirited!Embarrassed 
And poor Angad! Imagine! A girl like Tracker giving him 'no bhao'. This guy totally has my sympathies!ROFL ROFL ROFL
And Pia kabhi apni harkoton se baaz nahi aayegiROFL ROFL Abhay ka bas chale toh he'll suck all her blood outROFL ROFL ROFL Can you believe she had the audacity to announce her intentions in front of the entire class??Shocked Shocked Abhay is going to 'kachcha chabao' her on Monday!ROFL ROFL This girl just doesn't give upROFL ROFL But gosh, Abhay is such a 'Katta Master'. Eenth ka jawab pathar se diya!!Tongue Tongue Abhay is right, Pia's research will destroy her, it'll finish her but then, she's chosen that fate. I can never forget the first promo which said clearly that Pia is the firely who'll be destroyed in loveDay Dreaming

Note: Members are requested to read the rules time and again because I'll be reviewing themSmile

leeseunggiloveCharu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@Divz: Yes, today's episode belonged to MiYa!
@Charu: Even I was wondering when Shaurya went shirtless, I was like, is he a labourer??Ermm And I HATED Misha going all moony-eyed for him!! She's the 'hard to get' type of girl, I don't know what happened!!Ouch

ffkhanCharu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@ Neethz -- i know rite??? Labourer exactly!! LOL Yeah me too dont want Misha to go lovey dovey!! atleast not that soon!! i mean love at first sight is so not Misha thing.. hope we get sum good action packed scenes of these two.. Wink n then d unusual love story... 

ffkhan.Jane..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Divz: Yes, today's episode belonged to MiYa!
@Charu: Even I was wondering when Shaurya went shirtless, I was like, is he a labourer??Ermm And I HATED Misha going all moony-eyed for him!! She's the 'hard to get' type of girl, I don't know what happened!!Ouch
Neethz I didn't see the latest episode, if it's really true that Misha did something like this, then it's another blooper.Dead

Charu21.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

@ Neethz -- i know rite??? Labourer exactly!! LOL Yeah me too dont want Misha to go lovey dovey!! atleast not that soon!! i mean love at first sight is so not Misha thing.. hope we get sum good action packed scenes of these two.. Wink n then d unusual love story... 

I know, right?? I don't mind a normal love story for Misha because she will make that also unusual. I just don't want her to go out of character! What she did today was so not her. "Love changes people in the most unbelievable ways'. I hope this doesn't happen in Misha's caseErmm

Charu21

Go to top