Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149 (Page 20)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Chalo I'll see you tomorrow with the episode analysis! Byee!Hug

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
My take - Episode 11/01/2011

Okay, I loved the episode today! Not perfect in terms of screenplay, but close, very close. Maybe it's just my biased opinion speaking but I think that the last Pia-Haseena confrontation could have been added tomorrow & they could have showed some Kabir scenes today, just so that they show each and every character in one episode, you know? Embarrassed

Other than that, awesome! Pia ko finally hosh aa gaya! D'ohI actually liked Pia today, and I don't remember the last time I actually liked watching her. She is very good when she is not in her stubborn jasoosgiri mode. Ouch So yeah, I liked her today! And Abhay too! The way he was so worried for her safety and how she is ultimately gonna maaro kulhaadi on her own feet by inviting death - It was awesome! Embarrassed

MiYa!! Big smile I love 'em.. They share a playful mischeivious chemistry, and me likes! I love the fact that they ain't similar to AbhIya at all in terms of storyline & chemistry.. They ain't 'intense & dark', they seem to be the happy-go-lucky couple! Though ... let's see. Btw, the only thing I didn't like about Shaurya - He is SO cheesy!! Ouch Esp his answer to 'wassup', it was REALLY cheesy! Stern SmileNow now now.. we have some wonderful dialogue writers in the department, let's get them to work! This is just his first week so I'll let it pass. Ermm

TrAngad are so adorable! Big smile Ahaa, that scene was hilarious when Tracker fell in the mud with Angad's hands under her.. And she was like, ''you stupid idiot duffer!!'' LOL I felt bad for Angad.. Poor guy .. Cellphone mein games khelta reh gaya, bahut der kar di hints lene mein! Ouch

Nice episode! 9/10.. Though I'd have loved it dil se if they showed some Kabir! Big smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 11 January 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@Akanksha: Nice take! Ya, I agree with you that I missed Kabir, too. They could've shown a shorter Pia-Haseena scene, like the Metz thing could've been shown tomorrow during the party but the cake was fine today. And I'm so glad to have Pia back! DancingAnd ya, MiYa are totally different from AbhIya. We need two different couples. And omg, I know right?? I expected Shaurya to be Abhimanyu Modi types, if you know what I mean! I didn't expect him ti be a casanova at all!! But still, I really liked the first MiYa meetingEmbarrassed

P.S. Next time, do PM me like mentioned in the rules otherwise I may miss your takesEmbarrassed

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Akanksha: Nice take! Ya, I agree with you that I missed Kabir, too. They could've shown a shorter Pia-Haseena scene, like the Metz thing could've been shown tomorrow during the party but the cake was fine today. And I'm so glad to have Pia back! DancingAnd ya, MiYa are totally different from AbhIya. We need two different couples. And omg, I know right?? I expected Shaurya to be Abhimanyu Modi types, if you know what I mean! I didn't expect him ti be a casanova at all!! But still, I really liked the first MiYa meetingEmbarrassed

P.S. Next time, do PM me like mentioned in the rules otherwise I may miss your takesEmbarrassed

Aww, sorry yeah, I forgot. Don't worry, I'll make sure to PM you from tomorrow onwards! Btw, I made a MiYa AT.. Do check it out! Smile

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Yup, checked it out. It's nice. You finally got a name?? Cool!Smile

Akankshaa.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
My Take (12/1/11)

Ok, a pretty decent episode for me, half filler half proper.
 I think Madhu is going over the top now. She should tell Arnab about Pia. It's high time he knows.
I don't blame Pia for suspecting the R's. I mean, which mother forgets her own son's birthday? And which mother doesn't know about her son working on a project which he's apparently obsessed with?
Arnab-Pia scene was again, something, I really liked. You can see a certain warmth in their bonding even though Arnab doesn't know Pia is his daughter. And I loved their conversation about vampires and everything so, ya, I really enjoyed their scene.
The Haseena scene I liked it in the sense it's a pleasure to watch Kishwer perform but it could've been shorter. It was too long. But I loved the BG score and the whole mysterious aura that that scene created.
MiYa scene? No comments. I knew from the beginning that this has to be a dream because if it's not then it's plain weird but I'm not really liking the fact that Misha is already dreaming about Shaurya. But PW's expressions were really cute! Again, the scene wasn't required but I liked it because I enjoy watching PW on screen.
The last R's scene was I feel the best scene of the episode, second best being the Pia-Arnab scene. These were the only two scenes worth watching for me. It was evident how helpless they're feeling at being discovered and they're actually scared as to what might happen next. And Abhay is absolutely right that if Pia gets to know the truth about them, then her only fate is death.

Precap: Hmmm...looks like Pia will be back to her detectivegiri. Watch out Abhay!

P.S. I miss Kabir! Get him back, Ekta! And get him back as Pia's and Misha's BFF and not some jealous, immature teenager!

Edited by Chill_Out - 12 January 2011 at 8:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OhmyjerryworldCharu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
My Take (12th Jan)

Ummnn.. for me it was more than an average epi.. Thumbs Up
Ouchh!! not a single AbhIya scene!! that hurts!! Ouch But its okay atleast some base was formed for AbhIya..

As expected Piya caught Haseena's suspicious behaviour n that gives Piya one more question bank!! Wink Finally she has got da right person to ask about vampires - Arnab... Gosh!!! cant tell u how much i love that scene n father daughter comfort level!!! Arnab really proved that he is Piya's dad!! He is all set with his own set of questions for Raichands!! LOL 

Madhu, i can understand ur situation but plz look at d poor gal's innocent face!! have sum mercy n tell Arnab da truth.. Plzzzzz!!! Confused

Our Haseena hottie is back wid her neck movements!! LOL A wolf at Raichands' door step (rather window step) LOL!!! This is wat exactly Chandeena were worried about... The wolf clan has found Raichands thikana!!! Stern Smile I liked da scene!! Particularly da whole atmosphere n da BG score!! Thumbs Up

Mishu - dreaming of Shaurya!! For me, that was not happening!! Disappointed... Unhappy I adored Misha for her rough n tough nature.. so would definitely not like to see her going gaga over a guy like that and that too so soon.. Thumbs Down As Aku said in her take for yest epi, Yes i agree Shaurya did look cheezy today as well.. 

Our Raichand trio is back together after long.. I really dont blame Chandeena for blaming Abhay for their current state.. Afterall its a question of their survival.. 
Poor Raichands, Piya has not left any other option for them but to arrange a bday party!! LOL Gal u r superb!! hats off!!! 
Precap - looks pretty interesting!!!! Thumbs Up

P.S. i loved Haseena's one dialogue today!! especially her expressions!!! "cut the cake n behave all surprised"!!!!!!!! ROFL

WeAimToPlease.Jane..

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Neethi -- loved ur take...... agree wid each n every word!! 
Me too loved that Arnab Piya scene, Haseena n then Chandeena scene.. 
I agree wid u Madhu should not now hide da fact from Arnab n Piya.. Both have got da right to know about it.. Thumbs Up
MiYa - argh.... i really dont want their story to progress like that... Unhappy
OMG!!!! me too miss kabira.. okay i like his love guru role but i dont want him to be just a supporting piller for Trangad story!! i want his own story..  Embarrassed

WeAimToPlease.Jane..

Go to top