Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149 (Page 13)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
my take on todays epi-11 jan 2010

okay despite my heightened excitement of  yesterday i didnt enjoy today much except a few laughs and maybe some moments...i enjoyed the misha and shaurya's first  mulakat..it wasnt as fiery as it should have been..but i can very much make out ki out of the two..mish wud be wacko one!..gulati aint bad.hes good...but hes desperately stung by the dabangg bug..i mean..d shades on d back of his neck were just too much!..first he strips..and then hes going all bollywood dude way! but his character is gonna be very cute..extremely cute..chocolate boy types...dat much i can foresee

as for abhiya..wat did abhay do to his hands?? fevicol me duba ke aaya tha kya??? ya fir spiderman ki tarah protection use kiLOL..anyways..no abhiya..not worthwhile scenes much today as well....dat i din like..liked d way haseena recived pia...but she was too edgy..that i din like at all....that scene had no solid impact!

as for trangad..they were my stars today..bass less brighter than miya..who had d only worthwhile scenes today..lol tracker n puddleROFL

ya average aftr yesterdays high!..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OhmyjerryworldCharu21.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
My Take (11/1)

Oh my gosh! What an episode!!DancingOk, it wasn't 'amazing amazing' but I loved it!! A pleasant change after yesterday's filler episodeDead
So, trust Ekta Maiyya to send the person who could've revealed the truth to Arnab about his daughter for a conferenceErmm
Coming to AbhIya, I'm so glad that Pia has finally realised what she was doing and how annoying she was being. Though, she had ever right to question Abhay regarding why he's questioning her research so much if he doesn't believe in vampires under normal circumstances but she knows that Abhay knows what she's up to so she should've let it go. But man, I'm so happy to have the Pia I love back! Welcome back, PiaHug As of now, I'll not want to think about what she'll do tomorrowOuch Abhay is one intelligent fellow! Aaj bhi Pia ka katta kar diyaROFL ROFL ROFL And Pia's face was hilarious!!ROFL ROFL ROFL 
You know birthday or no birthday, I hate to see people sitting alone. I don't know why but I can't stand loneliness. I hate seeing people who have no one to fall back  on and Abhay is one of them. He's lost his love, his parents don't care two hoots about what he does and what he feels and Pia is so right. He trusted her and she only became a pain in his neckOuch Ouch So ya, I was thinking if I'd misinterpreted Pia's character but obviously not. She is indeed the cute, lovable, warm girl I'd believed her to be. I'm sure after she pretends to be Maithili and see how hurt he is, she'll definitely try to sort things out just like she sorted this one outEmbarrassed Embarrassed
And gosh, I'm so so so glad that Misha's not flat in love after all! Yayiee!! I loved the MiYa scene! They were amazing! Yes, Misha has softened up a bit but ya, I wanted it to be gradual and I'm sure it will be gradual.
TraNgad were as usual supercute!
I loved the Haseena-Piya scene. It's nice to see that even though Haseena hates Pia but she's still not overly ruse with Pia when she doesn't deserve it.

Precap: Abhay's birthday party for Pia? Enough saidROFL ROFL

Overall, lovely episode!! And finally we got Abhay, Pia and AbhIya!! This is how an episode should be, with everyone getting screenspace! Except that Kabir was missingOuch

Anyways, I'll read everyone's else takes later specially since most of you catch the episode late. Chalo, cya, peeps!Hug

ffkhanCharu21Ohmyjerryworld

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
u forgot miya misssy!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@Divz: What??!! I didn't forget MiYa! I loved their scene! Didn't I mention it?Confused

P.S. Brb and read your takeEmbarrassed I'll add it to the index though.
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
My Take (11th Jan)

Okay for me it was an avg epi today.. not that excellent n not bad even..
Arnab Okay he has finally got da clue of that orphanage.. So we can really expect that da truth is gonna get revealed in max 3 - 4 epi.. i wonder wat will be Madhu's take on this!! Gonna be interesting!! 
Piya Gosh!! how hard u gonna try yaar!! give poor vampy a break!! she kept that silver box in her locker (LOL!! i would save myselft from commenting on that "SILVER" box!!! LOL) hehehe!! Abhay wins da show, thought i couldnt digest that scene!! Piya baby wat do u think, u gonna fool a vampire who has got experience of 200+ years by ur foolish baby tricks!! Silly
I really liked da scene where Piya feels guilty!! that was very much needed for the sake of audience!! otherwise i would have really hated my cutie pie Piya!! 
She tells herself that 'You need to stop' Yes Piya keep singing this song!! U really need to stop now!! But i really wonder for how many days she is gonna be in her senses!! Not more than 1 day, i guess!! We again gonna see da detective Piya soon... Ouch

Tracker - I really loved her dialogues today!! 1. Phool (or rather fool) jaise paudhe ko bhi utha sakta hai woh!! 2. Tune apne jijaji pe line mara!! OMG!!! Hilarious!! LOL Trangad story is really funny but i really fell they eat up da screen space!! i would rather prefer to see Kabir getting that space.. Embarrassed

MiYa - Wow!! this couple defo has got that needed spark!! I loved Shaurya's rolling eye movements today!! N his reply to Mishu's wats up qus? - "I guess sky" !!! was awesomest!! totally Mishu types!! Me soooo happy that Mishu was herself 2day.. Didnt lose her balance seeing that hottie!! Their convo was absoluetly normal! Yippee!! Dancing

Haseena - Aah!! she is back!! i soooo missed this hottie!! she really sets da screen on fire!! but oh!! for da first time she lost da control after hearing about Abhay writing a novel on Maithili!! I wish that had not happened!! That is defo gonna leave Piya thinking about it again!!

Precap -- Okay so we gonna witness one more party!! So that leads to one more AbhIya drollable scene!! LOL Wink

P.S. Did i mention, I loved MiYa chemistry today!!! Thumbs Up

leeseunggiloveOhmyjerryworld.Jane..

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
lol..charu loved ur take..neetz saw urs abhi..!..gahhh..okay im officially over abhiya...im in d miya mode ab se!!

lol ignore my oficially over abhiya ..hw cn i ever get over dem..bt ya its dragging on!..i hope they both fall in love soon..like real wala love..u noe why cz im a sucker for romance.i loveeeeeeeeee love stories..sometimes i think im as silly as tracker!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Charu: I know right? I didn't 'miss' Haseena till now but today when I saw her on-screen, I realised that with her back, that spice was back in the show! I missed her man!! Two things add to the hotness of this show: AbhIya and their sizzling chemistry and Haseena and her sexy biatch attitude! And ya, totally agreed about the MiYa chemistry! As Poco said, it's not 'sizzling' but the 'naughty and nice' kinds and has it's own charm. Their love story is definitely going to be something interesting and fun to watch!! Can't wait for its progression!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OhmyjerryworldCharu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@ Devy n Neethz -- yeah MiYa chem defo rocks!!! Thumbs Up
@ Neethz -- oh yaa!! i loved that scene when Abhay is all alone n Piya feels his loneliness!!!  Adored her like anything!! Hug

leeseunggiloveOhmyjerryworld.Jane..

Go to top