Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149 (Page 115)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Damon just entered and the video suddenly realised it needs more buffering. I hate my net! Ouch

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Damon just entered and the video suddenly realised it needs more buffering. I hate my net! Ouch

haan am back netz, and on wht epi r u?
u knw today only i gave 3 of my friends tvd ke 2 series..
:D
now they will watch and ill spoil their fun with the spoilersEvil Smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
You're such a sadist, Lizzie LOL LOL

I've just seen the first episode but I already love Damon. Actually, I see so many of his siggies and they're enough to make me go gaga over him LOL

Anyhow, I'm off to bed now. Will catch you tomorrow! Bbbiiee! Tc! Love you Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You're such a sadist, Lizzie LOL LOL

I've just seen the first episode but I already love Damon. Actually, I see so many of his siggies and they're enough to make me go gaga over him LOL

Anyhow, I'm off to bed now. Will catch you tomorrow! Bbbiiee! Tc! Love you Hug
am just the cruel one around neetzLOL
ikr, damon.. trust me id nt mind him bite my neck off if hed lemme just go down in his arms..
damon* okayLOL
yeah sweetie, tc!! byheee!! and *jumps in sids style*!! toodles
:D

.Jane..

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
my take on today's episode,23 march 2011

T announced about prom night and kabir asked abhay that whether he and piya r a couple or not,abhay said no they r not a couple so kabir asked piya to go to prom night with him and she says yes
misha's dad try to find out that misha is really pregnant or not so he says everyone to give a blood test he ask the doctor to do a pregnancy test for misha,misha hears that shouts that how can he think she is pregnant,don't he trust her,he says so weird things u r doing these days so how can i trust u?ROFLROFLthen misha tells that him it's a drama that she is doing for her love,she tells him that she is in love and she says that she don't know that he loves her or not,he tells her to ask him simple,so misha says yes she will invite him to prom night and then she will say him
then in sid's office a girl comes and shouts at sid but sid says that he can't date her because he is in love and panchi listens everything and she gets happy but that's all drama of sid,sid goes to panchi and give her his diary in which he wrote about his girl friends and says her to burn it
here shankar talks to his mother and her mother tells him to tell misha what he feels about her and now shaurya will also say about his feelings to shankar on prom nightLOLLOL
here panchi gets happy that sid is leaving everything just for her,sid comes and  says will she go to the prom night with him,she says yes

and finish...no precap again today and no abhiya again todayBroken Heart

.Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

my take on today's episode,23 march 2011

T announced about prom night and kabir asked abhay that whether he and piya r a couple or not,abhay said no they r not a couple so kabir asked piya to go to prom night with him and she says yes
misha's dad try to find out that misha is really pregnant or not so he says everyone to give a blood test he ask the doctor to do a pregnancy test for misha,misha hears that shouts that how can he think she is pregnant,don't he trust her,he says so weird things u r doing these days so how can i trust u?ROFLROFLthen misha tells that him it's a drama that she is doing for her love,she tells him that she is in love and she says that she don't know that he loves her or not,he tells her to ask him simple,so misha says yes she will invite him to prom night and then she will say him
then in sid's office a girl comes and shouts at sid but sid says that he can't date her because he is in love and panchi listens everything and she gets happy but that's all drama of sid,sid goes to panchi and give her his diary in which he wrote about his girl friends and says her to burn it
here shankar talks to his mother and her mother tells him to tell misha what he feels about her and now shaurya will also say about his feelings to shankar on prom nightLOLLOL
here panchi gets happy that sid is leaving everything just for her,sid comes and  says will she go to the prom night with him,she says yes

and finish...no precap again today and no abhiya again todayBroken Heart

uff blossom, ur such a time and life saver..
thnks for the updates and ur takes, it saves me from watching the whole episodeEmbarrassed

blossom1234

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
your most welcome lizzie,i can call u lizzie na?
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

your most welcome lizzie,i can call u lizzie na?

ya ya anything u wantLOL the worst was wen i was called a lizard by one of my friends guyLOL
and am a girl whos isnt scared of cockroaches or bees or anything.. i can play with them and torture them to death, but lizards and dogs are gross, i hated him, par kuch bol nahi payiLOL

blossom1234

Go to top