Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149 (Page 115)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26265

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Damon just entered and the video suddenly realised it needs more buffering. I hate my net! Ouch

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Damon just entered and the video suddenly realised it needs more buffering. I hate my net! Ouch


haan am back netz, and on wht epi r u?
u knw today only i gave 3 of my friends tvd ke 2 series..
:D
now they will watch and ill spoil their fun with the spoilersEvil Smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26265

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
You're such a sadist, Lizzie LOL LOL

I've just seen the first episode but I already love Damon. Actually, I see so many of his siggies and they're enough to make me go gaga over him LOL

Anyhow, I'm off to bed now. Will catch you tomorrow! Bbbiiee! Tc! Love you Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You're such a sadist, Lizzie LOL LOL

I've just seen the first episode but I already love Damon. Actually, I see so many of his siggies and they're enough to make me go gaga over him LOL

Anyhow, I'm off to bed now. Will catch you tomorrow! Bbbiiee! Tc! Love you Hug
am just the cruel one around neetzLOL
ikr, damon.. trust me id nt mind him bite my neck off if hed lemme just go down in his arms..
damon* okayLOL
yeah sweetie, tc!! byheee!! and *jumps in sids style*!! toodles
:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 14523

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
my take on today's episode,23 march 2011
 
T announced about prom night and kabir asked abhay that whether he and piya r a couple or not,abhay said no they r not a couple so kabir asked piya to go to prom night with him and she says yes
misha's dad try to find out that misha is really pregnant or not so he says everyone to give a blood test he ask the doctor to do a pregnancy test for misha,misha hears that shouts that how can he think she is pregnant,don't he trust her,he says so weird things u r doing these days so how can i trust u?ROFLROFLthen misha tells that him it's a drama that she is doing for her love,she tells him that she is in love and she says that she don't know that he loves her or not,he tells her to ask him simple,so misha says yes she will invite him to prom night and then she will say him
then in sid's office a girl comes and shouts at sid but sid says that he can't date her because he is in love and panchi listens everything and she gets happy but that's all drama of sid,sid goes to panchi and give her his diary in which he wrote about his girl friends and says her to burn it
here shankar talks to his mother and her mother tells him to tell misha what he feels about her and now shaurya will also say about his feelings to shankar on prom nightLOLLOL
here panchi gets happy that sid is leaving everything just for her,sid comes and  says will she go to the prom night with him,she says yes
 
and finish...no precap again today and no abhiya again todayBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

my take on today's episode,23 march 2011
 
T announced about prom night and kabir asked abhay that whether he and piya r a couple or not,abhay said no they r not a couple so kabir asked piya to go to prom night with him and she says yes
misha's dad try to find out that misha is really pregnant or not so he says everyone to give a blood test he ask the doctor to do a pregnancy test for misha,misha hears that shouts that how can he think she is pregnant,don't he trust her,he says so weird things u r doing these days so how can i trust u?ROFLROFLthen misha tells that him it's a drama that she is doing for her love,she tells him that she is in love and she says that she don't know that he loves her or not,he tells her to ask him simple,so misha says yes she will invite him to prom night and then she will say him
then in sid's office a girl comes and shouts at sid but sid says that he can't date her because he is in love and panchi listens everything and she gets happy but that's all drama of sid,sid goes to panchi and give her his diary in which he wrote about his girl friends and says her to burn it
here shankar talks to his mother and her mother tells him to tell misha what he feels about her and now shaurya will also say about his feelings to shankar on prom nightLOLLOL
here panchi gets happy that sid is leaving everything just for her,sid comes and  says will she go to the prom night with him,she says yes
 
and finish...no precap again today and no abhiya again todayBroken Heart

uff blossom, ur such a time and life saver..
thnks for the updates and ur takes, it saves me from watching the whole episodeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 14523

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
your most welcome lizzie,i can call u lizzie na?
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

your most welcome lizzie,i can call u lizzie na?

ya ya anything u wantLOL the worst was wen i was called a lizard by one of my friends guyLOL
and am a girl whos isnt scared of cockroaches or bees or anything.. i can play with them and torture them to death, but lizards and dogs are gross, i hated him, par kuch bol nahi payiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 38429

meluvsrk 610 38429 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1056   Views: 48351

blackdaughter 1056 48351 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 864   Views: 83756

.Aparajhita. 864 83756 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1158   Views: 38168

SobtiObsession 1158 38168 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 603   Views: 27288

ROBlicious. 603 27288 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index