Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

You're kidding me!  🤣 🤣
Omg i can so imagine you guys singing and everyone else ghooroing 🤣
But that is so sweet! Pagalpanti bhi zaroori hai!
AWwiee!! You should've done that 🤣

yeah rite..🤣
neetz i g2g.. hamara remix time hai.. kuch epis dekh kar ill sleep, pm chat weel cont tomrrw, am nt reading the current one coz my hands will itch to reply😆
meet u tomrrw sweets.. bye
good nite😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hehe! No probs, Lizzie! Im also off now. Bbye! Gnite! Tc! Love you 🤗
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my take on today's episode,21 march 2011 

the episode started with sid taking T in the jungle,abhay smells him and follow him
then there panchi is trying to find out what's wrong with misha and their dad is also trying to find out what's wrong with they both😆
then panchi calls piya and piya tells her about sid and say her that we both will go for a window shopping and if u will like somthing then i will tell it to sid and then he will give u,panchi gets reallly very happy but we all know her heart is gonna break soon🥺
here abhay's dad knows there is something going to be wrong so he wears the ring and go to sid
then there sid says T to stand and feel this feeling because she will never be able to feel it again😆 and then after some time he gets to know that abhay is following him and his daddy dearest is too😆then after some time T comes to find sid but slips and fell down and faints
then abhay comes running to sid and then they both have a very dangerous and interesting fight
guys watch it,it's really very nice fight,they fly...show each other their phanks and say to each other that today it's gonna end with u................o god the fight was really very interesting,i haven't seen any fight like this before,two hotties fighting with each other and both looks really very hot☺️
then sid takes out a silver thing and then says to abhay that now u r gone,they both comes close to fight but their dad comes between them and he shows that ring to sid,after seeing that ring sid back off,he give the ring to abhay but abhay refuse to take it and say that he want to fight with his brother without any special power,sid really gets happy after seeing that ring and says u what have u done daddy dearest,i wanted to see this ring only
and finsih😆

OMG!!!!i loved the fight...ishhhhh............hot hot hot😳
Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Hey, Niks! I'm here only for an hour.

Nice take. 
I loved the Pia-Panchi scene. So sisterly! 
The only good  thing about the fight was Abhay and Sid. It was so poorly shot. The special effects were good but the cable was so clearly visible. Nevertheless, I loved the family reunion =)
blossom1234 thumbnail
@neethu
ya me too...loved it and i loved both the brother's expressions,today they were looking full on hotter than everyday😍
.Jane.. thumbnail
IKR? I didn't even have a problem with the make up! <33

Anyhow, gtg now. Will see you tomorrow for a loooong time. Bbye! Tc! Love you <33
blossom1234 thumbnail
bye my sweety pie
love u too🤗
.Jane.. thumbnail
For those of you missing AbhIya..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDxpm-VaiA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
blossom1234 thumbnail
my take on today's episode,22 march 2011

it started with sid happily saying that now the will be his only and than he ran away saying tudalls family😆
abhay dropped T to her house and T thought that abhay likes her and he can't see her with sid😆and abhay said her not to come in the jungle again with sid
again misha's dad tried to find out what misha is up to but misha again turned the talk
haseena ask chand what happened last night so he told nothing happened and abhay and sid both r safe and he said that sid saw the ring and he also told why he came here so it's war and she has to decide which side she is
then they showed panchi dreaming about sid and as usual sid flirting with her,then he goes and T comes and say why did he left her in the jungle without thinking what will she do,sid said nothign happened to u na,then panchi sees them and say why did she thought that sid will become good,he will be as he is,he will enver change🥺
then misha father follows her,misha gets in 'hotel park inn' and then gets out wearing saree,his father gets shocked😲😆...he follows her to shanker's house,then misha goes inside and he follows her and ask about misha to the house lady,she tells him that misha is very good her,she tells that just now only she got married,his father gets shocked😲😲😆she tells him that they both r very cute couple,she sings so good bhajan and misha is pregnant too...his father😲😲😲😲😲🤣🤣
then sid tthinks that he should take a break from his all activities and T and he should think about going to piya through panchi,he calls T in his cabin and press the botton of the phone so that panchi could listen all their talks,he says that he has changed now and love has changed him and panchi is everythign for him,panchi gets very happy 
then sid comes to piya's room in her hostel where piya was searching everythign abour sid on net,he comes and say why r u going close to sid,u will only go to danger,he says why don't u understand then piya says how will i understand,u never tell me anything,she says she is just helping panchi and sid,they both like each other,then abhay says sid is upto something,he doesn't like panchi,he wants to come close to u and abhay says that he know everything about sid,piya say she will do everything if panchi is happy and she says if u have porblem then i don't care and abhay says i wish i could say that i don't care,i wish i could say that don't come to me when u r in trouble but this we both know thatn whenever u need i will be here with u then he goes then piya says to herself that i wish i could say that coming near to u doesn't matter to me but i can't........then piya sees abhay's wallet,she opens it and see maithali's photo in it and think that abhay will one day come when in this love story only u and me will be and no one else,then she see aother photo is also there under maithali's photo,she tries to see it but abhay comes and say don't touch my personal things and stay away from my life and goes taking his wallet,then he takes out that photo and it was abhay' and sid's photo
no precap today

o god i am hating this stay away from my life and i don't care,will story move further,i am sick of all this😡😡AngryAngry
blossom1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

For those of you missing AbhIya..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDxpm-VaiA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

awww
neethu i was really missing abhiya very much
thanks😃