Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

hehe..lol ya T can still live..bt plz ab shaurya ko hatao..atleast meri memories of hotness ko barbaad mat karo...

i dunno im somehow liking shankar..!!! god wats happng to me..im a sucker for gud boys😆

i was a mayu fan n i still i am..bt somehow d mayur fans put me off mayur lol..bt i love sajan! more samrat dan gunji!

Seriously! As much as I dislike T, she's entertaining at times! But I can't tolerate Shaw anymore! But I'll prefer Shankar out to Shaurya!

I loved Mayank to no end! My favourite character! <33

Errmm..IK what you mean. Mayur fans aren't exactly the friendliest people on Earth barring a few of them. In general, I, too, found SaJanians warmer and friendlier. It was so weird, I used to be in all SaJan topics and MayUr topics, I just pressed 'like'. Ironical huh?
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lizzie..baby u actually wrote all dat?!?!?!?!? 🤣 hahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaha omg..thakucham lmao!

lmao.... i just copied it from my fb inbox.. friend ne poora translate kiya tha😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

lmao.. am a mayur fan.. total waali..
hated the part wer nupur wasnt around
:D
i liked sam later after his makeover😳

Just like me, Lizzy! 🤗
I'm totally crazy over MayUr! My fave telly couple ever! Seriously! 
I have the avi of the barsi scene! 😭
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Lizzy! Omg! 🤣 🤣  I don't believe you! 😆 😆

@Divz: Ya, gay shaw really puts me off! I hope he maroes chance on Sid and he bites his neck off!
I still don't like Shankar though. Our Mish deserves someone better and not some guy who dreams of 'sapadh' or whatever that dish was =/

Aww! I loved SaJan too. They were an adorable pair but ya, I was more MayUr inclined. Aww! mayank is my dream man! I hope to marry him someday 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol, i like pkek assumptions..
they r more fun to read🤣
shanky mish - NO NO.. i wish sid bites shankys neck off..
atleast shaw wld like mish the way she is... and shanky want to see her in tht avtar😡
Meeko thumbnail

[\

But I still have it 😛

Ya, I replied to your post 😳

Btw, I loved your reply. Thanks =)

wacko.. am glad.. in places we can reply back in one to sentences😆
neethi.. ill go and read ur reply😃
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Seriously! As much as I dislike T, she's entertaining at times! But I can't tolerate Shaw anymore! But I'll prefer Shankar out to Shaurya!

Errmm..IK what you mean. Mayur fans aren't exactly the friendliest people on Earth barring a few of them. In general, I, too, found SaJanians warmer and friendlier. It was so weird, I used to be in all SaJan topics and MayUr topics, I just pressed 'like'. Ironical huh?

lol t is a package!..shaw a horror now😆 imagine me sayin dat😡...
i dnt have any particular fav in mjht bcz i smehow liked everyone..like everyoneeeeee...

lol dnt talk abt d mayur sajan fight..gahhhh...i cn write a book on dat
Meeko thumbnail

hehe..lol ya T can still live..bt plz ab shaurya ko hatao..atleast meri memories of hotness ko barbaad mat karo...

i dunno im somehow liking shankar..!!! god wats happng to me..im a sucker for gud boys😆

i was a mayu fan n i still i am..bt somehow d mayur fans put me off mayur lol..bt i love sajan! more samrat dan gunji!

u knw.. id love to see shanky if they give him the rolr of alaric.. itll suit him totallly, and then just mite be ill fall for him and mish..
but a prof student thing just puts me off... W*H r they trying to show with all this?
:|
btw i loved one part yest wen she fully uthaoed faida of her pati parmeshwar.. apne exams ka write banwa diya.. and prof se cheating karwa rahi hai..
aahhahah!!
i love mish for this😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Lizzy: You found my frustration funny? [LOl] 😆

@Divz: IKR?? For someone like me who liked both the couples, I NEVER understood it =/
Meeko thumbnail

oh.. i just love watching t.. she is this one fun aspect of the show.. poori bimbo fun!!😆
lol, i was into my interiors then.. my classes didnt let me breathe.. i was in the mjht forums to only read the AAGE KA NEWS. and so on dmg forums,... par wahaan kabhi kabhi i used to reply too😆
Meeko thumbnail

Just like me, Lizzy! 🤗
I'm totally crazy over MayUr! My fave telly couple ever! Seriously! 
I have the avi of the barsi scene! 😭

shit y do u have tht on?
good i cant see it..,, waise hi mood kharab hai.. aur rona nahi.
isse accha put the scene wer they confessed fnally.. the stage one.. wer she goes like he is my raj, and everytinhg☺️😳