Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Sure! Tc. Chalo then, me off to KMH Forum. Do join us at the Lounge๐Ÿ˜Š

.Jane.. thumbnail
I had once made this CC because I was depressed with the forum's atmosphere. Today, it's still the same๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Where are you my sailors? I need you guys!๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Heyy Neethzy!!!!! ๐Ÿค— Gosh i m too damn upset!! i sooooo want our old forum back.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
.Jane.. thumbnail
I know, right??! Charu I'm crying!! This is so upsetting and DEPRESSING!! Arrggh!๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Charu21 thumbnail
seriously yaar!! me too!! last nite i just came online to take a break n read all those weird comments!!!!! couldnt even sleep properly!! N da same contines today as well.. I dont understand why these two members r always after making such 'anti vahbeez' topics only.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
.Jane.. thumbnail
I don't know!! And more importantly, they feel the whole forum is against them! This chick made a topic saying 'Everyone's attacking me!" when everyone was trying to make her see sense, whether in the right way or the wrong! I mean she's trying to gain sympathy and showing herself as a victim of the torture which other forum members afflict on her! Disgusting! I want my olf forum back Charu!! The kinds we had in Oct-Nov! I swear, I'm getting really really depressed by this๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Charu21 thumbnail
i too feel just da same.. almost crying!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ i even felt like i should leave da forum.. coz i seriously cant handle such kind of negativity around me!! i read all those topics n her attacks on u n Zanu in particular!! thats really sad!!!
I commented on Lekh's topic today n someone over there attacked that i started everything as i was da first one to comment over there!! Gosh!! i didnt write anything bad!! 
i always welcome criticism of characters but not actors!!! y some people attack on actors just because that gal is sharing good rapport wid ur favourite actor!! Sad!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
I haven't gone through the entire topic, Charu. Just the main topic and your comment, that's it. So I don't know what happened there. LEave the forum? Lol! I've already left the forum and I'm not going back there till my boards get over. I don't need more stress in my stressful life, Thank you. Maybe I won't even return after that. The charm, the enthusiasm, everything is gone, EVERYTHING! The forum is ruined, let's face it. It's sad! Even DMG Forum was better then this! At least people admitted that they bashed๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Charu21 thumbnail
Yeah!!! Well u can say i too have left da forum!! i rarely comment over any topic now.. n from today i wont ever.... ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Lekhu too had gone far.. she shouldnt have edited her first post... n moreover she directly took their names.. that really turned everything even worst.. 
I dont see any chance of recovery now.. Our forum is gone now for sure.. 
.Jane.. thumbnail
I'm still pining hopes that things will improve once we get a DT, BUT if IF doesn't take an action soon now, our forum will be damaged to an extent that even the DT won't be able to redeem it