Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Yup!! Good night!! Hope for a better episode tomorrow😊
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Heyyy Neethz -- me hun!! but 2 mins mein me nahi hone wali!!! LOL!!!
Highly disappointed yaar!!! 
Yeah Chandeena being fake parents revealed but other than that it was kinda filler episode for me.. hated da TraNgad, T, etc.. scenes!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Hey, Charu! This show is going down the drains for me. I mean, I've seen shows like DMG and MJHT in the past. They too had parallel love tracks but the screen space of the leads was NEVER compromised! Highly disappointed in the way this show is shaping up and specially how this Maithili track is being handled. 
Charu21 thumbnail
Exactly Neethz!!! To tell u da truth, today i totally lost my interest!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ yes me too cant handle this maithili track now.. da CVs seriously need to work on da screen space.. i guess hardly 5 mins were worth watching today.. that too wasnt a great scene... 
Hope da team does something now.. its high time!!! 
Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Seriously! I mean, I know this is an EK show and she has a tendency to drag on the tracks but Star One audience is not used to this! They'll lose TRPs! DMG and MJHT, we used to get a new track every week! And when they started going beyond that, that's when the TRPs of both the shows dropped and they went off-air.
I didn't say this in the forum, but I went to the FB page of PKYEK through my friend's account and people are really unhappy with no AbhIya and so many swore that they've lost interest and are quitting the show. Sad! Inspite of everything, I still love this show and I so wish EK hadn't ruined it so soon!
Charu21 thumbnail
Ohhh!!! Really!! i havent visited FB page recently but yeah this is really sad.. Cant believe after such an awesome promo, they r dragging da story like that..   Yeah EK must learn that its a youth oriented channel n da show.. here she cant drag da track out of limit.. people cant handle that for sure.. Argh...... i too just love da show.. n really wish it gets its viewers back soon..  πŸ‘πŸΌ *fingers crossed*
.Jane.. thumbnail
Me too. The tracks are amazing but when they're dragged, even a good track loses its meaning. The previous promo was covered in two weeks. I hope this promo doesn't take that long!
Charu21 thumbnail
huummnn really hope for that.. πŸ‘πŸΌ cant wait for that.. 
Chalo me off to sleep now.. hope we get something good to discuss tomorrow!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Cyaaaaaa... πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Bye, Charu! Good Night! I won't be sleeping soon. I've slept for 16 hours todayπŸ˜†
Charu21 thumbnail
Wat!!!!!!!!!!! 16 hours!!!!!!!!!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ OMG!!! πŸ˜†
Cool haan!!! 
Cya tomo....