awww
thank u soo much neethi for this
love uπŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Blossom!πŸ€—
Wish you a very Happy Birthday!😊

I agree that Abhay will be heartbroken and I would say Pia is wrong, though I can't suggest a better way, but she is justified!

P.S. Welcome back!
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom1234

Wishing Blossom a Very Happy Birthday!πŸ€—

awww
thank u soo much neethi for this
love uπŸ€—

No problem!πŸ€—
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chill_out
i agree with u neethi but i think piya is not totally wrong because if we like someone then we feel like knowing everything about that person but what piya is going to do that is a little way wrong but can't say she is totally wrong
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom1234

@chill_out

i agree with u neethi but i think piya is not totally wrong because if we like someone then we feel like knowing everything about that person but what piya is going to do that is a little way wrong but can't say she is totally wrong

Yup! She's not totally wrong.That's the reason she's justified πŸ˜³
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
My Take (17th Jan)

For me, today's episode undoubtedly belonged to Abhay.. wat a power packed performance yaar!! hats off... 

Chandeenda!! I have never ever hated them this much.. I mean wat r they upto??  Looked like Chaand has entered Haseena's body!!! she wasnt this rude before yaar!! The way she talked to Abhay was like wat we say 'jale pe namak chidkna' she was so casual about Metz!! N when she said 'now smile n cake kato'!! i almost felt like giving her 1 tight slap!! Chandeena know very well that how much this date can hurt Abhay.. I mean come on couldnt u find any other day!! seriously they r some "heartless creature"

MiYa -- i just love da comfort level of this couple.. doesnt look forced one.. πŸ‘πŸΌ hope da bashers see that scene wid open eyes!! πŸ˜‰

AbhIya -- So finally Piya's impersonating Metz act starts.. She knows very well that its gonna hurt Abhay so bad but doesnt have any other option so as Neethz said da other day - she is justified.. Oh God this gal is madly in love wid Abhay.. wat did she say for maithili?? woh hamare bich khadi hui hai!!!!!! Poor gal.. Felt for her..

I just cant tell u how much i felt for Abhay today!! I couldnt bare his pain.. n his line  "Mujhe diya huva waada nibhaya hai usne"!!! πŸ˜­Poor boy is still waiting for his long lost love!! God love can be so painful.. Hate cant hurt u much, but love definitely can n that too in da worst possible way.. His pain, agony, misery watever u call it, was so visible today.. celebrating your bday on da day when u lost someone special!!! thats da worst part...... 

His eyes were constantly searching for Maithiili.. some members felt that he ignored Piya today n he doesnt deserve Piya's love..needs to work hard on her πŸ˜² I know he did ignore Piya today, but i guess it would have looked 'out of focus' if he had paid any special attention to Piya!! 
cant wait for da next episode.. 

Precap -- wat??? how cruel of star one!! no precap today!! πŸ˜‘

Statutory warning : Dancing wid Misha can be injurious to health!! πŸ˜†
Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Lovely take, Charu! Don't worry I'm pretty well-prepared for tomorrow, hopefully!πŸ˜›

I totally agree with each and every word! Enough said! I'll give my take tomorrow if I can but you pretty much said everything. I don't really need to add😊

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Neethzy -- thanx dear....... πŸ€— πŸ˜³ 
Awww!! u made a post!!! sure gonna read that.. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my take on today's episode 17th january 2011

the episode started with abhay saying thank u to everyone and then  he went upstares and there he saw maithali and after some time she disappeared,he searched her in all room but she was not there then after some time his mom came up and said him to come down but abhay refused and said u should have not called them and that too today when u know what's today.........and her mom replied that she don't care what's today......she said him that maithali is no more now so he should forget her and she can't come back then she goes after saying this and abhay thinks that maithali can come back mom,what did i saw then,then he doubted that it would be piya.......then he saw down and piya was there only so he thought that if piya is here that would be maithali,maithali is back,back for me

then it showed misha and shaurya.....shaurya said her that misha i always noticed u and misha thought he would say next that because i love u but he didn'tπŸ˜† then he said that it's good to be in touch with u again then again she thought that he would say because i love u but he didn'tπŸ˜† than shaurya said misha let's dance,misha said no i don't wanna dance...he said shhh.....let's go...trhen they danced,they were looking very sweet,shaurya put misha's hands on his ahoulders and his hand at the back of misha........misha was smiling seeing at him,then after some time she got disbalanced because of high heels...so shaurya said her let's go back......then they went back,shaurya said now i got why didn't u wanted to dance,because u don't know how to dance then misha said no it's because of this dress and these heels,so he said why did u wear these things,u should be yourself,i think u wore all this to impress any boy right??then misha said no,shaurya said that he will find out who is that boy

then abhay comes seraching for maithali...........then piya comes and say what's wrong with u abhay,where r u?r u finding anything??then abhay says it's none of your business...then piya says i was just asking u because today is your birthday so i can do something special for u then she gifted him the book and said it's very interesting book...it's about maithali,your research topic,then abhay took it and saw it,he saw maithali's picture so for a min thought about his past,piya thinks that she have to find the reason why he behave like this.....why he feels pain when he talk about maithali,who is this maithali who is between her and abhay.....piya thought that she is giving pain to abhay but she have to find the truth

then it showed misha and panchi talking and danish came and asked how r u panchi...misha said him to get lost but he ran after panchi,abhay stoped him and said go aways from here,his dad comes and say he is my guest then danish leaves saying there is no need of me here,then abhay says to his dad that your guests r hurting my guests,then he sees maithali agaian and when he reach there,she again disappear

he says his dad that he saw her but he said just stop it abhay and what is today,it's just a date..then abhay says it's not just a date........today's date is written on stone,then abhay goes from there and piya comes and say r u ok abhay

then abhay's mom say him to cut the cake.......there again he see maithali

no precap today😭😭

i am sure tomorrow we will get to know the full truth of abhay as piya(the detective😎)is on her mission but i feel soo bad for abhay😭😭
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my take jan 17

..well i was cursing pia last week for being maithili's impersonater and troubling abhay..but yaha toh abhay is hallucinating..he was hallucinating ..bcz d date coincides with her death i guess...but  ya i wont refer to it as scary..because love isnt supoosed to scare u..and abhay isnt a fool..he yearns for his love but yes he ceratinly aint an obsessive pycho...if he was ..he wudnt be in my like listπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

the reason why pia doesnt hold d 1/10th of metz attraction for him is because a strobnger love hasnt over powered him...maybe once he realises that he can be with pia..he might look at her as both a relic of affection for metz and a new bond for pia....anyways nowadays im losing touch on abhiya..lol something more fancy has caught my eyeπŸ˜‰

like u know..im gaga and goo goo eyed over mr hottie..who is smitten or is stteing up with miss hot pinkie!..misha was adorable..lol i love uπŸ˜†πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
*well who doesnt?!*
and also its a certain dillema that all the miya-ians r facing ..why is shaurya soo inclines towards mish all of a sudden..what r his ulterior motives.cz he looks at her wid a more than a buddy look..which is comforting and  rather worrying too..anyways ill take it as it goes....i believe in enjoying d story as it flows..so we got  our first dance today but i wanted some tracker and angad moment..they are a good laugh!πŸ˜†

todays epi belonged to abhay and his seamless love!