Chat Clubs

*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149 - Page 3

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice thread Neethz.🤗 good that u have added me here.😉

Will I have to PM u the slambook answer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If you can, Zana!!

P.S. Oh great! I couldn't even catch the 10.30 run properly! Not that it seems worth it!🤣
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
okay my take on d episode..
i really enjoyed it..from start to finsh..from misha again teasing T..n T again lying n blufing about her superwoman stint was too much..bt in reality she slipped on lotion🤣..who slips on lotion..bt yesh 8 inches ki heel..haan u cn slip😆

okay fr me d highlight were MiYa...nt abhiya at all..miya were sooooo *dot dot dot*..
okay he surpassed my expectations on d hotness dept..bcz as  pokey said..he exuded a raw sensuality which attracted misha instantly..and her expressions..my lord !..she was observing him unaware of hat she was doing..her absolutely trackerish behaviour was soo classy cute adorable n toooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

okay miya seems promising....gulati is awesome..i take my words back!
as for abhiya..arent they stretching it like that wretched maya track..i mean pia give it a rest yaar!..
so today was all abt misha n her potential lover
oh n btw d guy is hot hot hot!..im flooreddddddddd
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

did i mention dat d guy is hot!??!?!?!?!?...godddddddd...ppl post ur takes too.

neetz i pmed u d slam ans
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
                                          My Take ( Ep - 10th Jan)

Ummnn..  m conphused!! i liked it or not!!! 😒 😆 For me it was an okay types epi today.. 
Let me start wid Kabira!!! well he is doing his job as a love guru quite well!! 👍🏼  Atleast we r not seeing that jerk kabir.. Thank EK for that!! but i wish we could see his love story as well!! I couldnt stop laughing when Kabir said for Tracker 'wo toh already pati hui hai'!! LOLzz poor gal!! kya impression banaya hai!! 😆 
I donno y but i really felt bad for T today!! Mish was as usual superb in teaching T a lesson but i felt for T.. 😕 

Finally Mi's Ya arrives!! So the MiYa story begins!! But to be honest i m not really impressed wid Shaurya's entry.. Particularly him going shirtless looked so much forced!! N on top of that Mish looking at him like that was so not convincing!! It was so not MIsha!!   I wanted sum dhish dhash dhush n after that Misha falling for him!! But here it was love at first sight!! 😆 But agree he looked hot!! 😉

Hummnn there were only two scenes of Abhay n Piya (not AbhIya) that too only glimpse.. I m really feeling bad for Abhay.. I mean look at da dilemma that guy is facing to keep Piya away from his reality.. Now he has somehow even accepted to live wid da look alike of his long lost love.. But Piya!!! Gal u r crossing all d limits now!! I didnt like it when she asked him in da class if he believes in da Vampires existence or not!! that was literally heartless thing!! 😕

P.S. I m sooo looking forward for da MiYa story!! Really want some passion in their story!! 😍

Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
@ Devy!!! -- LOL!! trackerish behaviour!! LOL!!! i loved that word!! 😆 🤣 well descries da scene!! 😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
My Take (10/1)

A pretty average episode with no AbhIya. I guess it was mainly meant for entertainment.
 But omg the beginning was hilarious🤣 🤣 When Kabir slapped Angad and the way he mocked at how all he needs to do is get married to her now🤣 🤣 🤣 And gosh, Kabir looks like a Teddy bear when he laughs! I feel like going and hugging him and cuddling him!😳 😳 
I have nothing much to say about Arnab searching for his daughter. That's going to go on for a while. I don't think he'll find his daughter very soon. 
And gosh, I love Misha! The way she kattos T is amazing!🤣 🤣Man, this girl is such a liar!! But she should realise that with Misha around, she can't get away with her stupid tactics😉
And yay! We got Shaurya finally!! And gosh he's HOT! No offense to the Remix fans, but I think he'll make a great pair with Misha! I just hope Misha doesn't go all lovey-dovey in his 'pyaar'. She should be just as spunky and spirited!😳 
And poor Angad! Imagine! A girl like Tracker giving him 'no bhao'. This guy totally has my sympathies!🤣 🤣 🤣
And Pia kabhi apni harkoton se baaz nahi aayegi🤣 🤣 Abhay ka bas chale toh he'll suck all her blood out🤣 🤣 🤣 Can you believe she had the audacity to announce her intentions in front of the entire class??😲 😲 Abhay is going to 'kachcha chabao' her on Monday!🤣 🤣 This girl just doesn't give up🤣 🤣 But gosh, Abhay is such a 'Katta Master'. Eenth ka jawab pathar se diya!!😛 😛 Abhay is right, Pia's research will destroy her, it'll finish her but then, she's chosen that fate. I can never forget the first promo which said clearly that Pia is the firely who'll be destroyed in love😍

Note: Members are requested to read the rules time and again because I'll be reviewing them😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Divz: Yes, today's episode belonged to MiYa!
@Charu: Even I was wondering when Shaurya went shirtless, I was like, is he a labourer??🤔 And I HATED Misha going all moony-eyed for him!! She's the 'hard to get' type of girl, I don't know what happened!!
Charu21 thumbnail
@ Neethz -- i know rite??? Labourer exactly!! 😆 Yeah me too dont want Misha to go lovey dovey!! atleast not that soon!! i mean love at first sight is so not Misha thing.. hope we get sum good action packed scenes of these two.. 😉 n then d unusual love story... 
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Divz: Yes, today's episode belonged to MiYa!

@Charu: Even I was wondering when Shaurya went shirtless, I was like, is he a labourer??🤔 And I HATED Misha going all moony-eyed for him!! She's the 'hard to get' type of girl, I don't know what happened!!

Neethz I didn't see the latest episode, if it's really true that Misha did something like this, then it's another blooper.🤢