India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Insanely funny ! (Page 8)

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
And the most funny thing is that even in this winter Gautam Dared to open his shirt. Really appreciating.ROFL Toh phir socho summer mein uska kya haal hoga?ROFL I can't stop laughing imagining that.ROFL

I don't think his entry was that much impressive. Kinda Abhay types of entry like getting out from a white car.Ermm You are not the only one who ROFLed seeing his entry, count me too.LOL

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payyal

he was copying sallu,he had worn that sallu's blue bracelet also
He copies everyone, from Sallu to Abhay. He has no originality.Dead
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
i found it so FUNNY!!!!!i mean seriously...how lameROFL
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
THE episode was very nice the way misha was at looking at shaurya ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
the bad part was the way he stripping his shirt ...........
My small sis was sitting near me and her month was fully open !!!!!!!!!! my sis is of 8 yrs and she was saying he is hot man !!!!!!!
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

And the most funny thing is that even in this winter Gautam Dared to open his shirt. Really appreciating.ROFL Toh phir socho summer mein uska kya haal hoga?ROFL I can't stop laughing imagining that.ROFL

I don't think his entry was that much impressive. Kinda Abhay types of entry like getting out from a white car.Ermm You are not the only one who ROFLed seeing his entry, count me too.LOL

@bold - Farzana u are too much.ROFL and getting out of a car in style doesn't make everyone Abhay. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index