India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's Eyes (Page 2)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I think the reason why Dutta's eyes are covered is so that initially he doesnt realise its Seema who is taking care of him and without realising that he would talk to Seema very politely and be grateful to her for saving his life.....she might even go to the extent of staying awake all night for him, etc.....he might also politely listen to her sad story without knowing he is listening to 'Seema's' story and he might develop a softcorner for this 'lady' who saved his life....he might even empathise with her fate of being in kotha .....

Seema might hide her identity from Dutta for the fear that he might get up and walk off in a bad physical condition if he comes to know Seema is the one who is taking care of him, so she might hide this fact till he is alright.....and she might also tell him stuff like 'I am suffering for what I did to someone long back....' and only in the end he will realise that this lady who saved his life, who took care of him very well, etc. is Seema Shocked! And at that time since he would have developed a soft corner for this lady and is grateful to her for taking such good care of him, on realising she is Seema initially he might blast her and stuff, but eventually he might just show indifference and stop taking food and medicines, etc as a symbol of protest LOL.......and then eventually he will make peace with her and move on....to Nakku Smile.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykmnx12shish15skavitha08meghaparti

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
pearl.....this theory will take time for to go bak to nakku lol rest is fine lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Nahin...I am not interested in Dutta and Seema. I want Tasha asap. I want Dutta to run as soon as he hears Seema's voice and hide behind mummy oops Naku.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255divy609skavitha08*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

pearl.....this theory will take time for to go bak to nakku lol rest is fine lol

It will definitely take time yaar, as the entire track of Dutta making peace with Seema is left, so I think that would easily take atleast 2-3 weeks.....so for more than half the time, Dutta would be interacting with Seema without knowing her true identity......

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Nahin...I am not interested in Dutta and Seema. I want Tasha asap. I want Dutta to run as soon as he hears Seema's voice and hide behind mummy oops Naku.

Baby is angry with mummy too....not interested in having nutritious food, mummy has to run behind him....finally mummy gets promotion as baby eats 2 spoons instead of one.....now baby will totally be 'dhosti' with mummy after he goes to learn his lesson from 'teacher'......babies are terrified of teachers you see Big smile......
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Aparna: Dutta ka itna sara Seema ke saath interaction ki kya zaroorat? He never interacted so much with Naku too.

skavitha08

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Aparna: Dutta ka itna sara Seema ke saath interaction ki kya zaroorat? He never interacted so much with Naku too.

I know, even I'm not interested in watching Dutta-Seema.....I'm just watching it for Dutta....but then, from the story POV, this entire track is necessary and would be a major turning point in Dutta's and Nakku's life - this turning point would totally change Dutta, his attitude, his false conceptions, his bitterness, and lot of things that he has built up over the last 7 years bcos of Seema.....he will also learn to forgive and start believing that bad things EVENTUALLY happen to bad people, and good things EVENTUALLY happen to good people......so they will need to take time and show this, as its a complete transformation which can only happen slowly.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 10 January 2011 at 10:43am

pinkyk

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I just hope and pray they dont turn him into a blind guy, since that can make way for weird storylines:
- Dutta does not need to "look" at Naku, fair or dark, he can just "feel" her
- Dutta sacrifices Naku so she can go with that weirdo cop character....

I just dont want him to turn into a crazy sympathy seeking goop, oh God CVs please dont ruin his character :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaMelodiousDreams

Go to top