Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

10/11 WU mission rescue-- sarvana shot (Page 7)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Mony

read abt the incident...

how are you dear??
I am OK now

Those incidents happen in  hospital setting, nothing new about it. If yesterday's incident had happened in the hospital, that guy might have survived. That makes me more sad.
Anyways thanks dear.Hug

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

You are most welcome dear...

Dnt wry....dear..
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by yoga23priya

hllo005.gif

mony di Hug

hope u r feeling better
Hi priya

you can never get used to those things but i am ok now
thanks sweetieHug
sleepy
i'm glad u r ok.......
take care of urselfHug

Edited by yoga23priya - 10 January 2011 at 10:35am
super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update .............hope sarvana does not die. Dont want anythng 2 happen 2 d fantastic 4 CryCry RV calling cop dayan LOLWink 

Just saw d epi i guess sarwana dies CryCryCryCry CV's hate u 4 dis AngryAngryAngryAngry why did d CV's not show sarwana shot d cops hand instead if he is a NISHANCHI AngryAngryCryCry

Edited by super_boy - 10 January 2011 at 11:09am
cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
heyllo galssss..
wow!!! it was fulltoo dhagaddham epi yaar nd loved avi ... d way he cumes shooting at every1 ,,it was just superbbb..Clap
@ arpi is seriously acting soo well nd shez cmpletely into skin of her character.... shez awesum..
nd simple was lukin too cute 2day ..ClapClapClap
ohh but bit sad as sarwana was shot...CryCryCry

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Helooo

Swatii....
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update CB. I haven't seen the epi but the scenes are so emotional. I don't want Sarvana to die, Avi needs all of his four men for support and comfort. Poor Arpi is going to be devastated that Sarvanna had died in her rescue mission. All four goons are like the best brothers she has ever had, she won't bear this news when she regains consciousness. However, I was proud that Arpi spoke as the wife of bhayyaiji. She is the only one worthy of his love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
it came as a surprise to me that sarwana is shot and on that very shot Avdheshji was excellent, Ashish has done a superb job,  for that he surely deserve a big applause Clap one thing is very clear from here that Avdheshji loved his frndz like his brother and anything mishap to them is something serious for Avdheshji, now there is no escape for Ranvijay, first of all the present condition of Arpita is for him and that will make Avdheshji sit on fire and secondly for sarwana, but I pray to god that sarwana must not die, anything to him can make Avdheshji more angry and for that he can make a mistake which may lead all of them into trouble.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index