Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks 4 d update .............hope sarvana does not die. Dont want anythng 2 happen 2 d fantastic 4 😭😭 RV calling cop dayan 😆😉 

Just saw d epi i guess sarwana dies 😭😭😭😭 CV's hate u 4 dis 😡😡😡😡 why did d CV's not show sarwana shot d cops hand instead if he is a NISHANCHI 😡😡😭😭
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyllo galssss..
wow!!! it was fulltoo dhagaddham epi yaar nd loved avi ... d way he cumes shooting at every1 ,,it was just superbbb..👏
@ arpi is seriously acting soo well nd shez cmpletely into skin of her character.... shez awesum..
nd simple was lukin too cute 2day ..👏👏👏
ohh but bit sad as sarwana was shot...😭😭😭

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Helooo

Swatii....
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update CB. I haven't seen the epi but the scenes are so emotional. I don't want Sarvana to die, Avi needs all of his four men for support and comfort. Poor Arpi is going to be devastated that Sarvanna had died in her rescue mission. All four goons are like the best brothers she has ever had, she won't bear this news when she regains consciousness. However, I was proud that Arpi spoke as the wife of bhayyaiji. She is the only one worthy of his love.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it came as a surprise to me that sarwana is shot and on that very shot Avdheshji was excellent, Ashish has done a superb job,  for that he surely deserve a big applause 👏 one thing is very clear from here that Avdheshji loved his frndz like his brother and anything mishap to them is something serious for Avdheshji, now there is no escape for Ranvijay, first of all the present condition of Arpita is for him and that will make Avdheshji sit on fire and secondly for sarwana, but I pray to god that sarwana must not die, anything to him can make Avdheshji more angry and for that he can make a mistake which may lead all of them into trouble.
shamaha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab. update
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update - it was nice to see Avdesh back to what he knows best!! Can't wait to see the smile wiped off RV's face

Poor Sarvan - wasn't expecting that today!

I do hope he escapes with Arpi tomorrow...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thnks everyone. and sorry if i didnt ans  personally to all of u. i had to log off quick so i did say hi bye to all..

me also dont want sarvana to die but it did seem his end had come...

avdesh wud rescue arpi tonite

so lets see how track moves from there
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really looking forward to the new track... I want that smirk wiped off RV's face & I want Shyama also punished..Looking forward to Avitha scenes...
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi CB
hi Laxmi

Cv's are giving shock after shock. They didn't even give us a chance to come out of torture trauma and gave another shock be killing Sarvanva. poor Avi, he always has to carry emotional burden on way or the other. We thougth he will be releaved after rescuig arpi which ever way he can and will have some good time with his wife BUT NO, now he will be grieving for his best buddy.
This ordeal made Arpi stronger than ever. Physically she is weak and hurt but emotionally she is nothing but strong and determined. We will see some changes in Arpi for sure and I am looking forward to see that.