Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Welcome to Monday evening and time for dhagdham.Smile

Chalo LOLLOL

Episode begins with dhagdhadam music  and avdesh is ready to leave.  Ammaji stops him and says always I tell u not to take gun but this time I wont stop u and I bless you to come back as winner. You r  fighting for right cause now.  Shikha does aarti and says pls bring back bhabi  and bhootni also takes chance  to touch avdesh and says come back a winner.

Jail scene  and ravan daroga is eating chips and singing piya to ab to aajaa  hahaa LOL

Vampire  female cop says arpita  is sinking  if it continue she wud die by morning.   Rv says let her die why are you worried? The sooner she dies the more I would see avdesh frustrated. ( oye bhaiyaji is on his way you just wait  ravan uncle)

Rai family scene  mama rai just thinks abt arpita and screams sort of and papa rai as always angry and shouts at her to go away from room. Simple rani is having icecream and she sees  mama. She says ur son fell asleep I got bored so came for icecream ROFL

She tells avdesh is hero and he loves his wife don't u worry about her.ClapClap

break

After break  ravan uncle rv is taunting  arpita  see ur husband hasn't come yet.  i m stuck with law or  I could have taken recording of ur suffering to show to your husband.   But see your husband doenst hv any power.  And he sings again . arpita opens her eyes and says sing as much as you want but when ur killed there wotn be anyone to sing for u. and he says after all this  beatings you still are talking.  She says  I AM AVDESH SINGH THAKUR ' S WIFE ( bravo arpita)

And till I have my breath I would always take his name and you cant do anything.  Rv gets angry and  tells shyama dayaan to torture her more to shut her up. But then there is noise outside and arpi  is happy.

Avdesh 200kg mukka falls on everyone. He shoots  everywhere along with his army and with both hands two guns. He has flashes of all evil things and he is angry and keeps  shooting.

Beautiful action must not miss

after break is very sad..

in shoot out one cop is aiming for avdesh and sarvana sees it. he comes in front of avdesh and bullet hits him..  avdesh is devastated to see one of his man shot.

sarvana says dont worry about me mytime is up u go save bhabi.  and he dies. Cry

(hope he does survive thoughCry) Cry

avdesh  shouts like mad

episode ends.

precap   avdesh carries arpita out of  police station and  ranvijay is in front ofhim with hisgun

my thoughts: full on action but avdesh goon sarvan dies in this attack

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by chatterbox - 10 January 2011 at 9:34am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirlogic65mitumiRae24maszNVBGKYkomalSinghsp87Anfalsuper_boyPristineSoulcupidstrike23-sia-_nandinichistatalkie14Simi.prnczozzyiedannoSophia21RoarkVistaajineejiggsDreamygal301Roshni.-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sarapyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10/11 WU mission rescue-- sarvana shot" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chista

Goldie

chista

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hey cb
how r u?
thanks for up date

chista

Goldie

chista

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
helooooooooooo Hug
is anybody here?

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thanks CB darlingTongue ..............tussi great ho!!

Hey Chista, how are u today?Smile

chista

Goldie

chista

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hey vistaHug
i m ok
how r  u?
where is every one?

_nandini

Goldie

_nandini

Hey CB,

I know its going to be very difficult for u to type what was shown jst now. I am sorry i cant join u after the updates. its too difficult for me to control my emotions after seeing this. I am literally shaking and crying. What happened was really very bad and shocking.CryCryCryCryCry Hats off to u for doing this today.

Catch u later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterboxyoga23priyasmile.sara

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Hi Di,

Thanks ever so much for the update, you know what's happening and I doubt I will get to see the episode until midnight or tomorrow!!!
the curiosity is too much.....had to see what is happening..Big smileLOL...won't stay long.

...always knew one of the goon would die but it's stll a shock....(((((hugs)))) to you for doing this update...

@ Everyone else - A big hello, miss ya all....Smile

tc

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 10 January 2011 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterboxsmile.sara

komalSingh

komalSingh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey CB thanks for update

waiting for u to complete i hv so many thing to say abt 2days episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbox

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.