Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Actors More Charismatic than Actresses?! (Page 4)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by CZ..

well, I do feel that men are better than women in general (not in the chauvinistic way) women are definitely more judgmental; even towards mundane issues. men are more laid back and relaxed - hence more 'likable'. 

i do agree with you, generally....!    but i must mention, that some men do have extremely annoying personalities too, which makes me want to strangle them... in general of course...!   WinkLOLLOL 

however, the more i think about it, i think the women have acquired this judgemental quality, more so because of the men...!

ah, i guess i had to blame the men in some way, generally speaking....!   LOL

Indian men belong to the worst breed of men in the entire world. they're chauvinistic, sexist and objectify women at the drop of a hat; albeit subtly. they get into ego hassles even when a woman tries to overtake them while driving, and they justify all the stereotypes that exist in regard to the typical sexist male. 

but, having said that, I have to say that I'd pick such a man any day over a helpless and judgmental bhartiya naari. in fact, I'd say that they probably are more chauvinistic than men - they enforce that attitude a lot more. 

ofcourse, my arguement is absolutely generic Wink LOL 

Edited by CZ.. - 10 January 2011 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-ibelieveinpink

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

well, I do feel that men are better than women in general (not in the chauvinistic way) women are definitely more judgmental; even towards mundane issues. men are more laid back and relaxed - hence more 'likable'. 

i do agree with you, generally....!    but i must mention, that some men do have extremely annoying personalities too, which makes me want to strangle them... in general of course...!   WinkLOLLOL 

however, the more i think about it, i think the women have acquired this judgemental quality, more so because of the men...!

ah, i guess i had to blame the men in some way, generally speaking....!   LOL

Indian men belong to the worst breed of men in the entire world. they're chauvinistic, sexist and objectify women at the drop of a hat; albeit subtly. they get into ego hassles even when a woman tries to overtake them while driving, and they justify all the stereotypes that exist in regard to the typical sexist male. 

but, having said, I have to say that I'd pick such a man any day over a helpless and judgmental bhartiya naari. in fact, I'd say that they probably are more chauvinistic than men - they enforce that attitude more than men. 

ofcourse, my arguement is absolutely generic Wink LOL 

they are that way because of the men, naa... Wink  circular argument, generally speaking of course...!   LOLLOLLOL

most of the indian men are actually worst than the women... in general... it's just that most of our actors tend to be more sporting... it depends on where you belong too....!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  

and i guess now i will be attacked by the moral police....!   LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys...they def are more sporting!!! Women never ever forget anything...bygones are never bygones!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

they are that way because of the men, naa... Wink  circular argument, generally speaking of course...!   LOLLOLLOL

most of the indian men are actually worst than the women... in general... it's just that most of our actors tend to be more sporting... it depends on where you belong too....!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  

@bold - not really. it's like saying that muslims feel marginalized because hindus make up the majority in India. I don't want to victimize women just because they've been the target of extreme discrimination. if they decided to be oppressed by men instead of taking their stand, then the men are not to be blamed. why whine and sulk like defeated children? 

actors definitely tend to be more sporting, but that may be because of lack of too much public and media attention on small issues like clothes, make up and poise. in short, they can take more liberties with their choice of words. 

moral police? I didn't know we had that too LOL

Edited by CZ.. - 11 January 2011 at 1:38am
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

@bold - not really. it's like saying that muslims feel marginalized because of hindus make up the majority in India. I don't want to victimize women just because they've been the target of extreme discrimination. if they decided to be oppressed by men instead of taking their stand, then the men are not to be blamed. why whine and sulk like defeated children? 

actors definitely tend to be more sporting, but that may be because of lack of too much public and media attention on small issues like clothes, make up and poise. in short, they can take more liberties with their choice of words. 

moral police? I didn't know we had that too LOL

i'd actually discuss this with you, but then i will be called an idiot, no doubts about that... TongueTongueTongue   you didn't know that...?  well, now you do...!   WinkTongueTongue   however, i will stick by what i said... because from what i have seen so far in my life, that actually holds true....!   TongueTongue

and since i don't live in India, so i couldn't tell you... i'd make a comment if i actually had more first hand experience in the matter.... but since i don't, it's best not to comment on that....!   TongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
KAJOL..CHARISMATIC, may be the only actress bollywood produced who has a charisma.

eraser

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ibelieveinpink

jaky Newbie
jaky
jaky

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
we never ever will know thier real personality but we talk about what we see from them at interviews
i feel priynka , vidya know how to speak well ,,,, sonam still a child needs to grow up ,,, deepika , katrena , kareena sometimes be good other times be arrogant and don't know what they say ,,,,,,,,,, ash trying hard to be ideal and perfect person so it comes as fake attitude ,,, rani when she lacking her confidence  like these days she becomes unbalanced person but she still good

Go to top