Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Actors More Charismatic than Actresses?! (Page 2)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Actually very well put Hets! <3 I do have to agree with you there for the most part.

One actress though that I think has extraordinary personality off screen is Madhuri.

Thanks B!

I agree she does and I think a lot of actresses do have nice personality, but we tend to see the flaws more in the women than in the men!

Def agree with that statement!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i agree..
the actresses are very boring.. jsut see the dkd episode.. pc was hell boring.. it was salman khan who was the one who made the show go on.. shilpa was funny .. but others were boring
but i think Madhuri is great she knows what to do..

i enjoyed the male actors episodes on dkd.. even kbc sk srk craze who can forget that

ibelieveinpink

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchick-Mmmmm-ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

nice topic...i guess it depends on female and male psychologies and behavior in general...guys in general are quite chilled out and share a comfortable camaraderie with each other....none of them come across as drama queen types with bitchy catfights....so even when they are being cocky abt each other, it comes across as fun...and never as they are taking it too far...

with gals...they are more transparent than guys and most of the times, their intentions come right across in whtever they do onscreen...and they generally tend to be more dramatic, emotional, vulnerable(dunt kill me for the stereotype..lol..im a girl too)...which is why i guess its soo easy to judge them...

so true!! I'm a girl too and sometimes we can be a bit on the melodramatic side! And I guess if anyone an actress is kind of bitchy she's labeled that forever!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i agree..
the actresses are very boring.. jsut see the dkd episode.. pc was hell boring.. it was salman khan who was the one who made the show go on.. shilpa was funny .. but others were boring
but i think Madhuri is great she knows what to do..

i enjoyed the male actors episodes on dkd.. even kbc sk srk craze who can forget that

I agree!! For example, Akki in KKK was so much fun to watch, but PC wasn't as dynamite! I know they have different personalities, but still she wasn't as fun to watch! I don't think any girl other than IMO PZ is very chillaxed!

Salyanka

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Nice topic Hetal.... Smile 

I guess its got to do more with us as viewers....We women are critical and much more judgemental on other women.... be it celebs or regular women.....
When we go to a party or a function.... how many men do we observe.... We just glance at them and move on.... But on the contrary all our eyes will be on the women.... what she wears... how she talks.... how she behaves.....
Same with these celebs too....When a topic on Aamir or a SRK or a Salman comes how many pages does it go to... How many fights occur in the topic... hardly... How many mod warnings... None....
On the contrary... look at a Katrina topic.... It become a blockbuster topic just like her.... or a PC or a Kareena topic..... goes on and on until the mods come and warn or they close it....

So even the opinions on the celebs we are the ones forming.... The men stars whatever they do is perceived hot... cool....intellectual.....but on the contrary the women are termed bitchy... snobby... fake... icy... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchickpreity*zintaLifeOLiciousMeena1ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Nice topic Hetal.... Smile 

I guess its got to do more with us as viewers....We women are critical and much more judgemental on other women.... be it celebs or regular women.....
When we go to a party or a function.... how many men do we observe.... We just glance at them and move on.... But on the contrary all our eyes will be on the women.... what she wears... how she talks.... how she behaves.....
Same with these celebs too....When a topic on Aamir or a SRK or a Salman comes how many pages does it go to... How many fights occur in the topic... hardly... How many mod warnings... None....
On the contrary... look at a Katrina topic.... It become a blockbuster topic just like her.... or a PC or a Kareena topic..... goes on and on until the mods come and warn or they close it....

So even the opinions on the celebs we are the ones forming.... The men stars whatever they do is perceived hot... cool....intellectual.....but on the contrary the women are termed bitchy... snobby... fake... icy... 

I agree, but also as girls we identify with the actresses, but we also are the most critical!! I agree with your point...whenever there's a actor topic..the max if goes for might be 5 pages BUT with actresses...there's always one a week whether it's on PC, kareena, or Kat or any combo!!!

That being said...I don't know about others, but I love multiple guys...Love SRK, Aamir, Akki, Hrithik, Abhi so much BUT from Actresses I only LOVE one: Aishu and then I like Rani, PZ, Kat, Kareena, etc. for different reasons! I don't know why, but I don't feel the same about all actresses!

-Mmmmm-

crazybobblehead Senior Member

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Meena1

Go to top