Actors More Charismatic than Actresses?! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
well, I do feel that men are better than women in general (not in the chauvinistic way) women are definitely more judgmental; even towards mundane issues. men are more laid back and relaxed - hence more 'likable'. 
Originally posted by CZ..

well, I do feel that men are better than women in general (not in the chauvinistic way) women are definitely more judgmental; even towards mundane issues. men are more laid back and relaxed - hence more 'likable'. 

i do agree with you, generally....!    but i must mention, that some men do have extremely annoying personalities too, which makes me want to strangle them... in general of course...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

however, the more i think about it, i think the women have acquired this judgemental quality, more so because of the men...!

ah, i guess i had to blame the men in some way, generally speaking....!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i do agree with you, generally....!    but i must mention, that some men do have extremely annoying personalities too, which makes me want to strangle them... in general of course...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

however, the more i think about it, i think the women have acquired this judgemental quality, more so because of the men...!

ah, i guess i had to blame the men in some way, generally speaking....!   πŸ˜†

Indian men belong to the worst breed of men in the entire world. they're chauvinistic, sexist and objectify women at the drop of a hat; albeit subtly. they get into ego hassles even when a woman tries to overtake them while driving, and they justify all the stereotypes that exist in regard to the typical sexist male. 

but, having said that, I have to say that I'd pick such a man any day over a helpless and judgmental bhartiya naari. in fact, I'd say that they probably are more chauvinistic than men - they enforce that attitude a lot more. 

ofcourse, my arguement is absolutely generic πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

Indian men belong to the worst breed of men in the entire world. they're chauvinistic, sexist and objectify women at the drop of a hat; albeit subtly. they get into ego hassles even when a woman tries to overtake them while driving, and they justify all the stereotypes that exist in regard to the typical sexist male. 

but, having said, I have to say that I'd pick such a man any day over a helpless and judgmental bhartiya naari. in fact, I'd say that they probably are more chauvinistic than men - they enforce that attitude more than men. 

ofcourse, my arguement is absolutely generic πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

they are that way because of the men, naa... πŸ˜‰  circular argument, generally speaking of course...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

most of the indian men are actually worst than the women... in general... it's just that most of our actors tend to be more sporting... it depends on where you belong too....!   😳😳  

and i guess now i will be attacked by the moral police....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I agree with you guys...they def are more sporting!!! Women never ever forget anything...bygones are never bygones!
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

they are that way because of the men, naa... πŸ˜‰  circular argument, generally speaking of course...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

most of the indian men are actually worst than the women... in general... it's just that most of our actors tend to be more sporting... it depends on where you belong too....!   😳😳  

and i guess now i will be attacked by the moral police....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold - not really. it's like saying that muslims feel marginalized because hindus make up the majority in India. I don't want to victimize women just because they've been the target of extreme discrimination. if they decided to be oppressed by men instead of taking their stand, then the men are not to be blamed. why whine and sulk like defeated children? 

actors definitely tend to be more sporting, but that may be because of lack of too much public and media attention on small issues like clothes, make up and poise. in short, they can take more liberties with their choice of words. 

moral police? I didn't know we had that too πŸ˜†
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

@bold - not really. it's like saying that muslims feel marginalized because of hindus make up the majority in India. I don't want to victimize women just because they've been the target of extreme discrimination. if they decided to be oppressed by men instead of taking their stand, then the men are not to be blamed. why whine and sulk like defeated children? 

actors definitely tend to be more sporting, but that may be because of lack of too much public and media attention on small issues like clothes, make up and poise. in short, they can take more liberties with their choice of words. 

moral police? I didn't know we had that too πŸ˜†

i'd actually discuss this with you, but then i will be called an idiot, no doubts about that... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   you didn't know that...?  well, now you do...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   however, i will stick by what i said... because from what i have seen so far in my life, that actually holds true....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

and since i don't live in India, so i couldn't tell you... i'd make a comment if i actually had more first hand experience in the matter.... but since i don't, it's best not to comment on that....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
KAJOL..CHARISMATIC, may be the only actress bollywood produced who has a charisma.
Hmm I agree with what others have posted, that the actors are generally more relaxed and that it's basically how the audience also interacts with them.

I also feel as if our actresses also seem to hide their personalities as well. Aish hides her sweet side, Rani's a "pataka", Deepika tries to present herself as dignified but her personal life undermines that a huge bit, and I don't know what Bebo's and Katrina's real personalities are. Priyanka and Sonam are two who behave in interviews and such as closely to their personalities. But I also think Priyanka also restrains herself too because you don't know about her personal life (she hasn't admitted "it"πŸ˜‰) whereas Sonam reveals a little too much about herself like the guysπŸ˜†

So I guess another reason why we tend to criticize our actresses more and find them less charismatic is because they also put on an "act" off-screen when they're not directly dealing with their fans
we never ever will know thier real personality but we talk about what we see from them at interviews
i feel priynka , vidya know how to speak well ,,,, sonam still a child needs to grow up ,,, deepika , katrena , kareena sometimes be good other times be arrogant and don't know what they say ,,,,,,,,,, ash trying hard to be ideal and perfect person so it comes as fake attitude ,,, rani when she lacking her confidence  like these days she becomes unbalanced person but she still good