Actors More Charismatic than Actresses?!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I personally feel actors are more charismatic and going off what ppl in this forum and forums say....I think that's kind of true! Actors have a better off-screen personality than most actresses! I'll compare than give me your feedback!!

1. SRK: witty, charming, flirty in a comical way...he's smart but also funny...like in KBC

2. Aamir: he's the intellectual! Never heard him say anything stupid, he's smart and the one time he tried to be funny (dog joke) he failed miserable! But he comes off as a humble and intelligent man

3. Akshay: he's the common man, average joe, someone one can relate to! He has a way to connect with the audience and in his interviews he can connect with you in less than 30 seconds! He's funny and goofy and plain lovable

4. Abhi: He comes off as an ordinary guy, who's down to earth! Treats himself like the average person, goofs off with his interviewers and has fun!

5. Salman: completely bindas, funny...anyone see him in Aap Ki Kacheri and BB4...he's funny and knows exactly how to one-up ppl!

6. Saif: chilled out, funny, goofy, classic class clown....he's so lovable and straight forward, but still nice when he's in his goofy mood!!

OKAY so actors have this personality of being fun, charming, and smart and everyone loves him! I mean of course we have our few issues, but for the most part they have amazing personalities and we all wanna be friends with them BUT actresses....

Whenever they try to be funny or crack jokes these are the things ppl have said about them:

1. Ash: cold, snobby
2. Kareena: stupid, dumb answers
3. PC; fake, arrogant
4. Sona: fake, snobby
5. Kat: boring, unrelateable
6. PZ: She's on crack, she's high that's why she's so goofy
7. Rani: she's just seeking attention

I mean the actresses don't have that killer personality...they all beautiful and talented, but when it comes to personality  ppl label them as fake, snobby, arrogant, etc....

WHY?! Why are we much more hostile towards actresses than actors?! Why are actresses considered *itches when trying to crack jokes or have fun, but actors are considered funny and witty?!

Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Men are always nicer then women, it doesn't matter who they are. AB SR is lot nicer than his arrogant wife.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^I think actors are much more secure than the actresses, but none of the actresses have that killer personality than so many of the men do!
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope 89

Men are always nicer then women, it doesn't matter who they are. AB SR is lot nicer than his arrogant wife.

Yes. He is, in fact, so nice that he cheated on his arrogant wife with her contemporary and was ready to leave his family for her. What a wonderfully nice man.

The men are as bitchy as the women. They're just much better at masking it.
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
hmmm...actually never noticed this comparaison,but i do agree with u though!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually very well put Hets! <3 I do have to agree with you there for the most part.

One actress though that I think has extraordinary personality off screen is Madhuri.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatpati900

Yes. He is, in fact, so nice that he cheated on his arrogant wife with her contemporary and was ready to leave his family for her. What a wonderfully nice man.

The men are as bitchy as the women. They're just much better at masking it.

Or are WE just more likely to find women bitchy when they speak their minds?!

I think you make a good point! Whenever actors try to show all their arrogant side, they hide it will a joke or something funny, so we don't dwell on it as much!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Actually very well put Hets! <3 I do have to agree with you there for the most part.

One actress though that I think has extraordinary personality off screen is Madhuri.

Thanks B!

I agree she does and I think a lot of actresses do have nice personality, but we tend to see the flaws more in the women than in the men!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Thanks B!

I agree she does and I think a lot of actresses do have nice personality, but we tend to see the flaws more in the women than in the men!

Def agree with that statement!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree..
the actresses are very boring.. jsut see the dkd episode.. pc was hell boring.. it was salman khan who was the one who made the show go on.. shilpa was funny .. but others were boring
but i think Madhuri is great she knows what to do..

i enjoyed the male actors episodes on dkd.. even kbc sk srk craze who can forget that