Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Who else hated today's episode? (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Because I certainly did.
It was excruciatingly painful to watch.... infact i swicthed it off when second break came but someone ele at home switched on the tv again..

i was disgusted with badi maa and dadaji AGAIN... i didnt think it was possible for them to disgust me more than they had done before..
Both of their expresisons and words and delivery were soooo insincere i dotn know how suhana could bear their presence
and they proved what politicians they are.. especially badi ma with her.,.. sona is just a guest but you r my daughter.... she is so cunning... speaks the language which will get her what she wants..
both of their natak how they r only thinking of suhana's happiness and asking her to look out for only herself... Such manipulative behavior... i lost all respect for them... if sona was just a guest then wy did they use her when required.. i am sure to sona she said how she is like her daughter but in front of suhana she is saying what suhana wants to hear..
Ishaan's affair with sonali is forgotten....
i hated supriya's expressions as well.. didnt at all feel like BM cares for suhana... she came across as a manipulative person..

today i was not really impressed with raginis expressions also...

overall extremely disappointing handling of the entire track and concluded in a very insensitive way..
i would love to see how this hypocritical family reacts if some best friend of suhana comes and she chipkofies with him 24 hours invites him to her bedroom and ignores ishaan and starts hugging him in her bedroom... Sick family..

neither ishaan nor the rest deserve suhana.. frankly nor does her father.... i cant believe there can be any father who would support ishaan and her family in their sick behavior....

I know exactly how you feel and I too posted many threads to show how much disgusted I was with both of so called "elders".

The only thing I will mention about where you've said about Ragini's expressions. She hasn't been given any meaty dialogues to say or any important scenes to do in the last 3 episodes but she's been given the mental shock treatment which is why her expressions are more of dubious/shock/numbness because she was never expecting anyone to say "divorce" or "pack your bags". So there wasn't a lot of scope for her to excell. Its been stagnant as the CV's are dragging her realisation so we are only seeing her wondering in confusion. It didn't take thing long in OBS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnvishmewell

icyprincess81 Newbie
icyprincess81
icyprincess81

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
i also am hating bm and dadaji.both of them r disgusting.simply disgusting!!!!!

vishmewellrabees011

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

I wouldn't say I hated the episode as a whole. What I hated was how easily Ishaan gave up on Suhana.

He has never fought for her to begin with. Yes I agree he loves her but where is the determination to make the girl see his feelings?  The family gets the girl for him, he accepts it like a Christmas present then Suhana cries to go back home and he is like "sure. Good bye"! I thought he loved her'

This is the 100th time that he has asked her to go; did he ever ask her to stay? Or really talk to her about what he feels for her? It's obvious that Suhana is slow, she doesn't understand a lot of things, she is naive, so it should be Ishaan's responsibility to help her through NOT HIS ENTIRE FAMILY's!

I really don't like how everyone is all set to interfere in their married life, how everyone including the maid has a say over their relationship. Ishaan on the other hand is clueless. He is least bothered, no efforts from his side to get his wife back while BM and DD are playing them like puppets episodes after episodes.  

totally agree with that!! Ishaan never asks her to stay, he just keeps saying go go go.  Where his passion, Suhana may not have realized her feelings but Ishaan knows he lvoes Suhana, so y doesnt he fight for her.
and BM and dada ji are like the two most annoying ppl in the world right now.  actually i really hate how no one comes to suhana's defense and says that BM n dada were wrong in what they did.  no tries to understand the humiliation suhana had to go thru

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewelllifeztufcherrypansy

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

Originally posted by Ambrosia

I wouldn't say I hated the episode as a whole. What I hated was how easily Ishaan gave up on Suhana.

He has never fought for her to begin with. Yes I agree he loves her but where is the determination to make the girl see his feelings?  The family gets the girl for him, he accepts it like a Christmas present then Suhana cries to go back home and he is like "sure. Good bye"! I thought he loved her'

This is the 100th time that he has asked her to go; did he ever ask her to stay? Or really talk to her about what he feels for her? It's obvious that Suhana is slow, she doesn't understand a lot of things, she is naive, so it should be Ishaan's responsibility to help her through NOT HIS ENTIRE FAMILY's!

I really don't like how everyone is all set to interfere in their married life, how everyone including the maid has a say over their relationship. Ishaan on the other hand is clueless. He is least bothered, no efforts from his side to get his wife back while BM and DD are playing them like puppets episodes after episodes.  

totally agree with that!! Ishaan never asks her to stay, he just keeps saying go go go.  Where his passion, Suhana may not have realized her feelings but Ishaan knows he lvoes Suhana, so y doesnt he fight for her.
and BM and dada ji are like the two most annoying ppl in the world right now.  actually i really hate how no one comes to suhana's defense and says that BM n dada were wrong in what they did.  no tries to understand the humiliation suhana had to go thru

I agree with you totally.
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
        Yup , Agree with u guys... Ishaan never told her in person how much he loves her or asked her If she wanted to leave . If i was in a divorce and I would like to hear my husband say that He doesn't want to live with me. It really important that they each hear from each other, otherwise they will always wonder. 
       I hate they really made a mess in the story... And they needed a scape goat so they used Suhana. Her character had momentarily maturity in last month or so which is gone in just 2 days. I can say she behaved more mature that at least Ishaan - Sonali.  Where r they taking this story. They made it sound as if it was Suhana's fault all the way. Well, Ishaan was ok with the living arrangement and he never told her otherwise. So she put him in the buddy zone. It was Ishaan 's fault too by not letting her know how he felt or what is it that he wanted from his wife.  Suahana never asked cauz she never worried that Ishaan might love her. And He loved her but never vocally admit it .
        One good thing abt today's epi. was at least Dadaji - BM told her out flat that if she doesn't love him than They should separate. At least they didn't use mumbo - Jumbo language . Shocked If Ishaan loved her than he must tell her. He is being selfish by spending time Cry. I really wanted to slap him today. Don't spend time crying man, just tell her man. Why u tell everyone that u love her. Why can't u tell her , be a man. Seriously he gets to my nerves now. 
         I didn't watched the whole epi. Wink just the last part where he tells Sanjana what Suhana meant to him.  But if i'm wrong somewhere correct me. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewelllifeztuf111192Ambrosia

lifeztuf Goldie
lifeztuf
lifeztuf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Yup , Agree with u guys... Ishaan never told her in person how much he loves her or asked her If she wanted to leave . If i was in a divorce and I would like to hear my husband say that He doesn't want to live with me. It really important that they each hear from each other, otherwise they will always wonder. 
       I hate they really made a mess in the story... And they needed a scape goat so they used Suhana. Her character had momentarily maturity in last month or so which is gone in just 2 days. I can say she behaved more mature that at least Ishaan - Sonali.  Where r they taking this story. They made it sound as if it was Suhana's fault all the way. Well, Ishaan was ok with the living arrangement and he never told her otherwise. So she put him in the buddy zone. It was Ishaan 's fault too by not letting her know how he felt or what is it that he wanted from his wife.  Suahana never asked cauz she never worried that Ishaan might love her. And He loved her but never vocally admit it .
        One good thing abt today's epi. was at least Dadaji - BM told her out flat that if she doesn't love him than They should separate. At least they didn't use mumbo - Jumbo language . Shocked If Ishaan loved her than he must tell her. He is being selfish by spending time Cry. I really wanted to slap him today. Don't spend time crying man, just tell her man. Why u tell everyone that u love her. Why can't u tell her , be a man. Seriously he gets to my nerves now. 
         I didn't watched the whole epi. Wink just the last part where he tells Sanjana what Suhana meant to him.  But if i'm wrong somewhere correct me. Smile
Bang On..
1. First and foremost, Ishaan should have clarified why he had been to disco with Sona and that he didnt see her note. That wd hv cleared the present issue of misunderstanding(and wd hv pacified Suhana's anger to some extent).

2. Secondly, Ishaan should hv expressed how he felt like in that so called compromised married life they were leading. (pyar se, gusse se chillake nahin..)

3. Then he should hv expressed to Suhana how much he loves her. l wd hv loved if it would have been a confession of Ishaan to Suhana(in their BR) and then Suhana realising and confessing her love and admitting that she had been jealous of the closeness which Sona and Ishaan shared and hence been acting the way she did.

4. If Suhana is childish, are BM and Dadaji acting in a matured way? Making a tamasha, the whole house(even Meethi) witnessing the tod phod Suhana is doing. Doesnt she hv the right to privacy just because she is childish?

Seriously I didnt like the way this part of the story has been executed by the CVs.

Edited by lifeztuf - 10 January 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellrabees011111192iViewsAmbrosia

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
in red...

Originally posted by lakshmiramdas

I actually disagree with u on some points...it's true tat today's episode was quite boring and a drag....but other than that, i dint feel that badima was faking to suhana wen she said tat suhana's like her daughter...she has always been on suhana's side right from the beginning and has always adviced her I wouldn't call that advice, it's random rambling...with so much patience just like a real mother you said it.. "LIKE" and "BEING" a real mother there's difference... would she have thrown Raunak into the arms of another woman? RIDICULOUS WOMAN...what more can you expect from a woman who drove her own husband into another woman's arms??? does...All this even though she knows the whole truth about ishaan's and suhana's marraige...wat else do u expect from her?? should have kept the natak out of their marriage and did some serious counseling to both Ishaan and Suhana... Wat more can a mother in law do for a daughter in law?? Bravo now you are talking fantabulous!! ClapClapClap B/c she's a MIL, she took this nasty route to teach DIL a lesson... I mean, in the real sense, she's only her mother in law right??But she's tryingTRYING... hui tho nahi na??? her best to fill the void in suhana's life(that is the absence of a mother in suhana's life)...I guess it's nature of viewers to find fault in all the supporting characters and think that the main characters are always right...Dont u agree that suhana has also done many wrong things to the family?? Yes, she did... no doubt about it.. lekin anjaane mein ki... whereas BM did everything on purpose.. She even married into this family just to show someone else that she's marraige material..Yes, she did and was very WRONG... .I'm not against suhana or saying that she's a bad person,...she's a superb person who has done so much to adjust with a family totally different from her own family..she made changes 180 degrees... what did Ishaan do? He NEVER once cared to tell her what he feels for her. there were nemerous chances for him,,, but no, he chose to flirt with Sona to satisfy his raging male hormones.. that is simply pathetic..whereas Suhana was lot lot lot moooore decent even when she thought she was in love...Any day I would prefer Suhana kinda love rather than Ishaan kinda so called  love for his wife and full blown flirting/fling on the side...  .But she too lacks lot of qualities and the main quality she lacks is understanding matters fast..you are 100% right.Even after all this, if suhana cant understand her own feelings,you are 100% right what else can badima and dadaji do other than let her free and see wat happens....have u heard of the saying- if u love someone, set him free..if he comes back to u, he's your's and if he doesnt, he never was your's...This is the same principle that badima and dadaji are using now because this is their last resort..I do not have problem with this approach either IF it were done and talked about with Ishaan-Suhana behind closed doors.If they want, they can openly tell suhana the whole truth and force suhana to bring out her feelings...But if the story went this way, the viewers only wud not like it bcos we want suhana to speak up b4 she knows the truth itself...and last but not the least, this family is real and that's why each character in it is real and no one's perfect...so even badima and dadaji have done few mistakes but what they did in today's episode was not wrong in my opinion...

Cant you see how much they love suhana and want her to be in their family only??Can u find even one sasural in this world who will do so much for a DIL??Everyone other than suhana realises that ishaan loves her very much...Why is it that she alone cant understand?100%... but honestly, Once bitten twice shy... with Sid experience, she doesn't know what real love is anymore... so does Ishaan... If not, he would have done better... but Ishaan has no excuse...Actually i feel irritated with suhana now that she's behaving like such a tubelight..Agree with you....I actually commend badima's, ishaan's and dadaji's patience...There's a limit even to being a tubelight!!!

lifeztufAmbrosia

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Well . BM and dadajee knew suhana's point of view on marriege...but did they know how ishan was approaching the problem....his point of view, his initiatives to tackle it knowing Suhana's nature...at the end of the drama they have realized that Suhana loves Ishan...then why didn't they ask Ishan to talk to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewelllifeztufSinha18

Go to top