Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Who else hated today's episode? (Page 2)

lakshmiramdas Groupbie
lakshmiramdas
lakshmiramdas

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

I actually disagree with u on some points...it's true tat today's episode was quite boring and a drag....but other than that, i dint feel that badima was faking to suhana wen she said tat suhana's like her daughter...she has always been on suhana's side right from the beginning and has always adviced her with so much patience just like a real mother does...All this even though she knows the whole truth about ishaan's and suhana's marraige...wat else do u expect from her??Wat more can a mother in law do for a daughter in law??I mean, in the real sense, she's only her mother in law right??But she's trying her best to fill the void in suhana's life(that is the absence of a mother in suhana's life)...I guess it's nature of viewers to find fault in all the supporting characters and think that the main characters are always right...Dont u agree that suhana has also done many wrong things to the family??She even married into this family just to show someone else that she's marraige material...I'm not against suhana or saying that she's a bad person,...she's a superb person who has done so much to adjust with a family totally different from her own family...But she too lacks lot of qualities and the main quality she lacks is understanding matters fast...Even after all this, if suhana cant understand her own feelings, what else can badima and dadaji do other than let her free and see wat happens....have u heard of the saying- if u love someone, set him free..if he comes back to u, he's your's and if he doesnt, he never was your's...This is the same principle that badima and dadaji are using now because this is their last resort...If they want, they can openly tell suhana the whole truth and force suhana to bring out her feelings...But if the story went this way, the viewers only wud not like it bcos we want suhana to speak up b4 she knows the truth itself...and last but not the least, this family is real and that's why each character in it is real and no one's perfect...so even badima and dadaji have done few mistakes but what they did in today's episode was not wrong in my opinion...

Cant you see how much they love suhana and want her to be in their family only??Can u find even one sasural in this world who will do so much for a DIL??Everyone other than suhana realises that ishaan loves her very much...Why is it that she alone cant understand?Actually i feel irritated with suhana now that she's behaving like such a tubelight...I actually commend badima's, ishaan's and dadaji's patience...There's a limit even to being a tubelight!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GAMESPOTjshree_rampari2386--sree--sevakposhahFeefiSuchi-shahsb_26

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I agree with teh above post this is what I feel exactly. I do nto think badi ma and dadaji are wrong here

The fault lies with no one and with both suhana and ishan

SUhana for not understanding that quickly
and ishan for understanding yet not able to confess.

even now suhana will tell him I love you first, and not the other way around

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sevak

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
it was a super duper Boringgg episodee:(

rabees011

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ya..tdys epi ws very very borin..in mpov...
it seems lik everyone has lost confidnce in suhana n,badima n dadaji seemed to make her realise dat she shud leave d house rathr thn realise her luv to ishaanDead...

also,suhana ws not d one whu tuk dis matter to a highr level by dcidin to take 'DIVORCE'...suhana ne divorce ka naam thak nahi liya thaOuch...she jst wantd her fathr to talk to ishaan..she wud hav felt dat her fathr is d one whu can undrstnd her cmpltly,n can tell ishaan dat shez upset bcz of him..but poor suhana...her fathr is also makin her a fool.Cry..

n evn whn all dis problms will get solvd whn suhana will confess her luv to ishan,i wont b cmpltly satisfiedUnhappy cz ishaan ko apni galti ka ehsas ab tak nahi aaya hai,,n d whole family,incldn badima n dadaji will nw think dat suhana ws jst simply angryAngry..they'll nevr knw d seriousness of d matter or how much pain suhana had went thru these daysDisapprove..im highly dissapointed  nwThumbs Down...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy111192infinity00

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Because I certainly did.
It was excruciatingly painful to watch.... infact i swicthed it off when second break came but someone ele at home switched on the tv again..

i was disgusted with badi maa and dadaji AGAIN... i didnt think it was possible for them to disgust me more than they had done before..
Both of their expresisons and words and delivery were soooo insincere i dotn know how suhana could bear their presence
and they proved what politicians they are.. especially badi ma with her.,.. sona is just a guest but you r my daughter.... she is so cunning... speaks the language which will get her what she wants..
both of their natak how they r only thinking of suhana's happiness and asking her to look out for only herself... Such manipulative behavior... i lost all respect for them... if sona was just a guest then wy did they use her when required.. i am sure to sona she said how she is like her daughter but in front of suhana she is saying what suhana wants to hear..
Ishaan's affair with sonali is forgotten....
i hated supriya's expressions as well.. didnt at all feel like BM cares for suhana... she came across as a manipulative person..

today i was not really impressed with raginis expressions also...

overall extremely disappointing handling of the entire track and concluded in a very insensitive way..
i would love to see how this hypocritical family reacts if some best friend of suhana comes and she chipkofies with him 24 hours invites him to her bedroom and ignores ishaan and starts hugging him in her bedroom... Sick family..

neither ishaan nor the rest deserve suhana.. frankly nor does her father.... i cant believe there can be any father who would support ishaan and her family in their sick behavior....
agreee
@ bold part true yaar
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

I wouldn't say I hated the episode as a whole. What I hated was how easily Ishaan gave up on Suhana.

He has never fought for her to begin with. Yes I agree he loves her but where is the determination to make the girl see his feelings?  The family gets the girl for him, he accepts it like a Christmas present then Suhana cries to go back home and he is like "sure. Good bye"! I thought he loved her'

This is the 100th time that he has asked her to go; did he ever ask her to stay? Or really talk to her about what he feels for her? It's obvious that Suhana is slow, she doesn't understand a lot of things, she is naive, so it should be Ishaan's responsibility to help her through NOT HIS ENTIRE FAMILY's!

I really don't like how everyone is all set to interfere in their married life, how everyone including the maid has a say over their relationship. Ishaan on the other hand is clueless. He is least bothered, no efforts from his side to get his wife back while BM and DD are playing them like puppets episodes after episodes.  

this.
i TOTALLY agree.!
umasastry Newbie
umasastry
umasastry

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I totally disagree with you guys who call BM and dadaji manipulative. first of all... look at Suhana...she is behaving in a very childish way. I agree that Sona's track was unfair to Suhana but come on its a show and they need some mirch masala.

Now about Badi maa and Dada ji are talking to Suhana in a very patient way and I dont think its worng to be lil tactful. As i said, SUhana is behaving a childish way...and thats the way u explain to a child.
Personally i want to see Suhana mature up a lil...i m getting irritated with her tantrums. She is a rich spoilt brat but now she needs to mature up...coz marriage is ot about being rich or poor. it is about handling a relationship in a matured way and she should learn to give proper respect to the whole institution of marriage and not mess it up with her stupid child like behaviour.

sevak

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i was so excited to watch today's episode but there was nothing see...

Go to top