Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chadoo Yaar, lets forget what happened, why it happened, everybody makes mistakes , so welcome them with an open arms to this new journey, and lets enjoy Sushaan ,s chemistry, physics, biology and forget about calculations and hisaab kitaab. Jo hota hai Acchay Kay liyee hota hai.
confusedsoul thumbnail

I always watched SGP for its sensitivity in dealing with issues... this bringing Suhana to admit to her love has been the most insensitive track in the entire show...

Ishaan - he knows exactly why Suhana married him (she even passed out before garlanding him!) and yet he loves and understands her. So why has he steadfastedly refused to understand her in this track? He has always asked her to do things for his family, but when has he ever asked her to do anything for him? Being good to his family was enough for Ishaan, so when he needed more than that, did he ask? He also knows how the play Suhana (check the earring epi with Sona and him), so why did he not at least try? Why did he not feel it important to say how he feels before he lets Suhana go? Suhana has never lived a life of pretense, and neither has she expected Ishaan to? So why did he?

Suhana - having never been jealous before, she is certainly not liking that the shoe is on the other foot. Also, she has grown up without a mother and with her father it has all been about fun and love. So her not understanding how to please her husband is understandable. Why couldn't they have the silly suli and sudi question her about it sometime to make Suhana realise that there should be more in a relationship? Also, i am baised towards Suhana so will not say much more. She doesn't know what she is feeling is called love, so doesn't say it... but ishaan does. That makes him more wrong in my eyes.

Badi Maa: what i loved about this show, was the sensitivity of badi maa. This track has somehow dented her image. How could she not understand, she was playing with fire? Why did she not question both ishaan and suhana along with dadaji? Why did she not talk to them separately? Has she seen ishaan sad to know that he is unhappy with his marriage? How could she not think that ishaan's real mother needed to be kept in the loop? Or at least the father? These are joint family issues, and one small mistake can break the family into a thousand pieces, when she says this so many times, why did she not think about this? Her character before this track would have...

tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😳total ageement ........ badi maa se yeh expectation  nahi thi....πŸ˜•

and i really pity suhana ....... kha yeh sona par gussa thi nd these oldy people took the issue to all to gather ek naya drama .........😑

indirectly he sahi they all r teaming against suhana..... 😡and y don't they yell at ishaan 4 not expressing his luv to suhana whn he knows shes a git??

still m waiting for todays episode..... precap did seem cool ... suhana throwing all things!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: confusedsoul

I always watched SGP for its sensitivity in dealing with issues... this bringing Suhana to admit to her love has been the most insensitive track in the entire show...

Ishaan - he knows exactly why Suhana married him (she even passed out before garlanding him!) and yet he loves and understands her. So why has he steadfastedly refused to understand her in this track? He has always asked her to do things for his family, but when has he ever asked her to do anything for him? Being good to his family was enough for Ishaan, so when he needed more than that, did he ask? He also knows how the play Suhana (check the earring epi with Sona and him), so why did he not at least try? Why did he not feel it important to say how he feels before he lets Suhana go? Suhana has never lived a life of pretense, and neither has she expected Ishaan to? So why did he?

Suhana - having never been jealous before, she is certainly not liking that the shoe is on the other foot. Also, she has grown up without a mother and with her father it has all been about fun and love. So her not understanding how to please her husband is understandable. Why couldn't they have the silly suli and sudi question her about it sometime to make Suhana realise that there should be more in a relationship? Also, i am baised towards Suhana so will not say much more. She doesn't know what she is feeling is called love, so doesn't say it... but ishaan does. That makes him more wrong in my eyes.

Badi Maa: what i loved about this show, was the sensitivity of badi maa. This track has somehow dented her image. How could she not understand, she was playing with fire? Why did she not question both ishaan and suhana along with dadaji? Why did she not talk to them separately? Has she seen ishaan sad to know that he is unhappy with his marriage? How could she not think that ishaan's real mother needed to be kept in the loop? Or at least the father? These are joint family issues, and one small mistake can break the family into a thousand pieces, when she says this so many times, why did she not think about this? Her character before this track would have...

Yes my friend very good points. I totally agree with you.πŸ˜ƒ
macjack7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ishaan has tried to say how he feel, but in a round about way.
it would have better if he just came out and said he loves suhana.
leaving everything to her, is silly as he knows suhana has no clue about many things in life.
I dont dis-agree with badi maa and what she has done, sometimes you need to use unconventional methods to get the desired results.

i guess her only mistake is she didnt approach ishaan or suhana to sort this matter out completely.