Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Who else hated today's episode?

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Because I certainly did.
It was excruciatingly painful to watch.... infact i swicthed it off when second break came but someone ele at home switched on the tv again..

i was disgusted with badi maa and dadaji AGAIN... i didnt think it was possible for them to disgust me more than they had done before..
Both of their expresisons and words and delivery were soooo insincere i dotn know how suhana could bear their presence
and they proved what politicians they are.. especially badi ma with her.,.. sona is just a guest but you r my daughter.... she is so cunning... speaks the language which will get her what she wants..
both of their natak how they r only thinking of suhana's happiness and asking her to look out for only herself... Such manipulative behavior... i lost all respect for them... if sona was just a guest then wy did they use her when required.. i am sure to sona she said how she is like her daughter but in front of suhana she is saying what suhana wants to hear..
Ishaan's affair with sonali is forgotten....
i hated supriya's expressions as well.. didnt at all feel like BM cares for suhana... she came across as a manipulative person..

today i was not really impressed with raginis expressions also...

overall extremely disappointing handling of the entire track and concluded in a very insensitive way..
i would love to see how this hypocritical family reacts if some best friend of suhana comes and she chipkofies with him 24 hours invites him to her bedroom and ignores ishaan and starts hugging him in her bedroom... Sick family..

neither ishaan nor the rest deserve suhana.. frankly nor does her father.... i cant believe there can be any father who would support ishaan and her family in their sick behavior....

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

suecniki_pnsmile365dayssz786kklb67gia_kanjalianjaliserialmadcrazyamu11sanyogita_arachna11Diivi--sree--lifeztuf-Happy4Ever-vishmewellrabees011Samrenecherrypansypriyankumupal111192MrsQ.bamboocopternyxxiViewsSiddhi_-SalShah4eva-

heloise Newbie
heloise
heloise

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I totally agree with your view. BM and Dadaji have been totally and completely manipulative! In the name of 'Ishan's bhalai" they've been literally tortuting everyone in the house! It's pathetic.
But I think the most pronounced feeling today is of relief... that finally the Sona track is going to end and we'll get to see the SGP of old. Even though they chose the worst possible track to make the two fall in love, after all, it is what we've all waited for, isn't it?
Having said all that... I still feel a sense of disappointment... they're gonna make Suhana propose to Ishan in front of everyone and not the other way round!
If only the writers were more intelligent and sensitive!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Featsrabees011vishmewellcherrypansymoonlight08-SalShah4eva-

chik Senior Member
chik
chik

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Come on guys.. they are all pushing suhana to make her understand her own feelings... Since up untill now , Suhana has not realized the true reason of her staying at Kashyaps... cozz she is in love with Ishaan

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunjulaikhax.Heena.xBronze.shivani003Suchi-shahsb_26nami2811

x.Heena.x Goldie
x.Heena.x
x.Heena.x

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I am sorry....but i dont agree with a single point of yours....
My opinion...but i actually think the exact opposite!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnsmile365dayspbaby300julaikhashivani003shahsb_26nami2811

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
count my name coz it was so boring episode CVs r just draging that the matter n nothing else but now im waiting for 2morrow's episode
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I was dissapointed on the pace and repetivness of things, all of this has already been said by Ishaan, why repeat to Sanjana again, I fear tomorrow he will say the  same to Sonali, I was like dissapointed at him for giving up that easy.
I didnt understand the part where Alok was appologising , then KK was appologising, if I am not mistaken, Alok and Dadi already knows the truth , so three of them playing this charade to make Rano and Radha more miserable then they already are, dont understand the logic of showing that part. Poor suhana still couldnt understand why nobody saying anything to Ishaan, and she literarily thought that Dadaji and BAdi Maa came to concole her, thats why she showed her genuine anger and Nakhra to Badi Maa , I love it when Suhana said " Mai aap ki bacchi nahi hon", poor poor Suhana, she cant even decide on a cup of Coffee which type she likes and everybody is pushing her to the limits, my heart really felt sad for Suhana when she held Badi maa,s aanchal in pure desparation , help me Badi Maa , but Badi maa has decided not to .
All in all the CV didnt dissapoint me at all, they did exactly how we have been predicting, drag over drag, but according to the article Zama Habib thinks , this is going to make HISTORY in the TV history , a confession of this type has never been done before, well I may be an ardant fan of SGP but I would not support it blindly if I dont agree with the track. I liked Ragini, Ishaan is the same, first time Dadaji and Badi Maa looked as if they are ACTING, may be that what the demand was to ACT insensitively with Suhana.
I am neither happy nor unhappy as it was expected.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysconfusedsoulPrateekshDiivirabees011vishmewellsevakcherrypansy111192bamboocopterAmbrosianyxx-SalShah4eva-

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Agree with u I hated badi maa so much today who the heck does she thinks she is showed no remorse to suhana at all for what they made her go through. Acting like it's all her fault when never once have they apologised for ishaans flirting oh no ishaans is perfect I don't think so acting like he is so dumb n innocent well he wasn't dumb n innocent when his hormones were raging every time sona exposed her self and touched him. Oh that must mean badi Maas husband is right when he had an affair coz bm thinks it's ok for a man who is married to ignore his wife n flirt with another. This familys way of thinking is alien and think they should all go to A pyscologist

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnconfusedsoulDiivirabees011vishmewellcherrypansy111192

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I wouldn't say I hated the episode as a whole. What I hated was how easily Ishaan gave up on Suhana.

He has never fought for her to begin with. Yes I agree he loves her but where is the determination to make the girl see his feelings?  The family gets the girl for him, he accepts it like a Christmas present then Suhana cries to go back home and he is like "sure. Good bye"! I thought he loved her'

This is the 100th time that he has asked her to go; did he ever ask her to stay? Or really talk to her about what he feels for her? It's obvious that Suhana is slow, she doesn't understand a lot of things, she is naive, so it should be Ishaan's responsibility to help her through NOT HIS ENTIRE FAMILY's!

I really don't like how everyone is all set to interfere in their married life, how everyone including the maid has a say over their relationship. Ishaan on the other hand is clueless. He is least bothered, no efforts from his side to get his wife back while BM and DD are playing them like puppets episodes after episodes.  

Edited by Ambrosia - 10 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnseema92whatfunconfusedsoulDiivirabees011vishmewellsevakpsycho_angelruexangel111192cherrypansyFeefiSuchi-shahsb_26

Go to top