Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
My answers

1.WHICH WERE THE BEST 5 CASES OF 2010 IN YOUR OPINION?

5??? Hmmm...difficult. 5 is a large number. I am posting the ones I remember. 
1. Khoon Ki Holi
2.Abhijeet in Coma
3. Chemical bomb
4. Bank Locker ka rahasya (I don't know why, I like this episode)
5. Sr Insp Abhijeet 
2.WHICH WERE THE WORST 5 CASES OF 2010 IN YOUR OPINION?

Only 5??? difficult again. πŸ˜‰
1. Kabarwali ladki
2. Manav bomb
3. Kissa Aadhi Laash ka.
4. Aakhri Chunauti finale.(considering how it dashed our hopes)
5. Samundar mein laash(it was a huge effort by duo under the sea, but their efforts were horribly wasted by a nonsensical story)

3.WHICH PART OF PRODUCTION DO YOU BLAME FOR DRASTIC REGRESSION OF CID?

Cant find one. I cannot comment on the 'behind-the scenes' stuff, but only the overall result.
I feel the bi-weekly was a wrong thing to do. Our actors are overworked, story writers are out of ideas. They are compromising on quality by increasing the quantity.

4.DO YOU HAVE HOPES FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR CID?

Yeah...lots can change, if they put on their thinking caps. More than hope, I am worried. I love our trio too much, I don't want them to suffer a burn-out.

5.DO YOU FEEL 2010 WAS BETTER OR WORSE THAN 2009 AND 2008?

There are stupid episodes in the Lavanya era too. 2008 was a bad year. But 2010 was worse because the number of episodes doubled.

6.WILL YOU STOP WATCHING CID IN 2011 IF THIS CONTINUES?
Can't say...depends on how much my patience holds. My duo should be what they were - smart cops. They have to stop this emotional blackmail. Then I'll sit thru it.
Also, I need a good dose of re-runs of 1998-2005 episodes. That will keep me motivated.

7.IF YOU EVER MEET THE HEAD OF FW OR SONY, WOULD YOU BE BRAVE TO COMPLAIN? HOW WILL YOU COMPLAIN WITHOUT CAUSING AGITATION?

YES. Give me his email id or phone number NOW.

I have complained once and it has fallen on deaf years as far as sony is concerned. How I will complain depends on the situation then.

8.WHAT DO YOU DONT WANT FROM PAST EPISODES (PRE-2008)
There's nothing that I don't want. I love what CID has been.
Even people like Anjalika was necessary to see how Abhijeet would react when Daya was wrongly accused. So, I want her too.

9.DO YOU FEEL CID IN 2011 WILL SPIRAL FURTHER DOWN?
I don't think so...I think we have hit a rock bottom in July 2009 and then sort of reached a slightly higher point. (this is like technical analysis in Stock market) It has to go up from here or remain like this for some time.

10.DO YOU BLAME TODAY'S INDIAN TV SCENARIO FOR CID'S SUDDEN DEPRECIATION?

YES. Everyone is after TRPs. FW is not pulling up their socks and hiring good story writers. No offence to existing ones, but they run out of ideas if they have to write 8-10 stories a month. Need more people for 'out-of-the-box' thinking and fresh ideas. But the TRP thing comes in-between and they have to do stupid stuff like Daya's marriage and Abhijeet going crazy to make people watch it.

Even Daya being on Jhalak is for TRP. He would have been able to focus on CID, but I am sure the channel has coaxed him into dancing in JDJ to get some TRPs for Jhalak. As a result,  CID would have suffered. So they have brought this Abhijeet track as long as Daya is on Jhalak. I am sure the 2 are linked. Once Daya is out of Jhalak or Jhalak ends, we might see the Abhijeet stuff coming to a conclusion.

11.WOULD YOU PREFER TO CHANGE CID OR EXPECT OTHERS TO CHANGE IT? (CHANGE FOR BETTER I.E.)

Others have to change it. I am only a fan. I can let them know that we are not happy, but the decisions are not taken by me. If they need help from me, I am ready to offer it.

12.YOUR ADDITIONAL COMMENTS

Our trio are extremely good actors and from what the people who have met them have told is, they are sweet people. If they are not tired of acting in CID, I cannot get bored of watching them. Just a mark of respect to the people who have been part of my life for 13 years. If one of them ceases to be on CID or maybe change into someone out of character, I will be unable to bear it.

THANKS. 

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaani.cid

2010 has now finished. We saw several changes, twists, ups and downs of cid. Let us look back to see how 2010 went by. this is no depression or debate topic. to make it easier, here are d following questions to make it easy to reply and post. of course we all know whats going on and what we expect. this is just a topic of introspection...

7.IF YOU EVER MEET THE HEAD OF FW OR SONY, WOULD YOU BE BRAVE TO COMPLAIN? HOW WILL YOU COMPLAIN WITHOUT CAUSING AGITATION?

11.WOULD YOU PREFER TO CHANGE CID OR EXPECT OTHERS TO CHANGE IT? (CHANGE FOR BETTER I.E.)

THANKS. 

(Am planning to do some personal research. this is my start. if you dont want to answer in public, plz pm me. its very important.)

well 2010 was an interesting year. it turned bi-weekly, had the most number of members in a single case, had also most number of cases. CID hosted gallantry awaards for the 1st time.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
             this is the year whr focus on CID & its officers were more highlighted. this thing had happened before.....frm early 2004 to the end of 2005. & also in many cses of CID spcl bureau.
             anyway, i am starting to answr the qstns..............

AC-8
  khoon ki holi
  abhijeet in coma
  sr. insp. abhijeet
  khatra chemical bomb ka

but thr were many othrs also......AC-5, AC-7, do qatiil ke paheli, daya's dulhan, ACP graftaar.......& many.

asylum murder
  CID under fire
  heart attack killers
  rahasyamayi darwaza
  adhi laash

& many, many.......

story writers, dialouge writers, the creative team. sometimes, some actors too. no offnce meant to anyone.

yeah of course! i hope that FW will certainly realise what needs to be done. as ACP sir has said countlessly, think positive!

it was better than 2008, as of 2009 it's hard to say. 2010 was actually a mixed bag. many good cases, many bad ones.

never!!!!!!

i will do it of course. at first i'll say i am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of CID. then i will give opinions respectfully.

could not understand this qstn, sorry suhani di.

i dont think so. i always hope for a brighter future.

well the race for TRP & TVR are certainly responsible for this!

well i am only a fan. so i expct FW to chng it. but if i ever hv the opportunity, i definitely will do it.

it's very hard to continue a show fr 13 years. i first congratulate everyone associated with CID for this. they are doing a gr8 job for a long time. we hd many good cases along with bad ones. however i would like to suggest that CID shuld not show only khooni stories. there are many many othr crimes. being frm bengal, whr detective stories are hugely popular, i am saying this seriously. FW must keep this in mind.

all the best for CID.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suhaani....people have put in some effort to give such lenghty answers, wish you could at least respond to our posts. πŸ˜›
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry viz was suddenly pre-occupied coupled wt a bit of a flu...

thanks everyone!! i cant disclose the subject of my survey but u all have bn a great help!!! thanks a lot!!! cheerio!!!

⭐️
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry if my response was a tad bit negativeπŸ˜†