India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Wow The magic of NIVREN!!! CANT STOP LOVING THEM

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
WOW!!! THIS WAS THE DAY WE NIVREN FANS WERE WAITING FOR!!! VIREN IS Back and THE LOVE HAS STARTED!!! THE CUTE ROMANTIC SCENES!!! TYE SCENE WHERE NIVI GIVES HIM BREAKFAST WITH HER HANDS AND HE PUTS THAT TOWEL AROUND HER AND THE BEST OF ALL- HE SPRAYS WATER OF HIS HAIR ON HER FACE!!!!! GOD SOOOOOO ROMANTIC!!!! LOVELY COUPLE!!! CANT JUST STOP LOVING VIREN!!! EVERYDAY I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM MORE AND MORE.... I LOVE THE FACT THT HE BILIVS NIVI!!! SUCH A GR8 HUSBAND!!!!!! BUT BUT BUT Guys i feel scared... The train ticket... What is it with the train tickt? Viren comin early etc etc. Have the cvs started with the potrayal of viren's dark side. I feel scard. Is viren doin all this to get nivi closer to him or somethingg... He juct cant but the train tickt makes me feel suspicious... Anyway i jus want MY OLD VIREN!!! THE CUTE AND CARING AND THE MOST MOST MOT ROMANTIC EVER HUSBAND ON THIS EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U VIRENEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed NO MATTER U GROW A PSYHCO I'LL ALWAYS LOVE U AND THE LOVE THT U HAVE FOR NIVI!!!! I JUS WANT MORE NIVREN SCENES LIKE THIS EVERYDAY... I WANT MORE ROMANTIC SCENES BTWN NIVREN... WAITING FOR THEM!!!!
LOVE U NIVREN!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeartHeart
MY HEART IS BEATING KEEPS ON REPEATING IM WAITING FOR MORE NIVREN!!!!! WinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanHafs

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS FORGOT THE SCENE WHERE NIVI LOOKS AT NIVI CHUP CHUP KE AND HE FINDS OUT!!! GOD THT LOOK THT HE GAVE HER!!! SO DAMN CUTE!! AND THE REPLY HE GAVE.. MAIN ISI KE INTEZAAR MEIN THA!!! OH GOD THEY ARE JUS TOO CUTE!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top