Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 9)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

For Shivi -Meri Lungi Partner, Toweled Partner Meri pyaari si shivu

Towards the end of the episode when Maan Says
 "Bye Geet"....followed by "Apna Khayal Rakhna"

Maan's Eyes-Check
Eyes emoting love-Check
A glint of Mischief in the eyes-Check
Expressions-Check
Lopsided killer smile-Check
Killer Attitude-Check
Strikingly handsome-Check
Viji totally fida and Dead-CheckWink

bhai wah!!!! kya analysis ki haiClapClap too good.....da guy is too good...expressin thru his eyes!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwelcum to heaven darling....hum tho yaha aagaye episod dhekne ke baadLOL!........ab yaha pe masti karenge.....WinkLOL

Yes babes full on Masti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

HI shivi viji..preeeetooo muidha...

Nags.....I love you... Maan....mujhe vo ringtone chaiye......Big smile...
aajka epiosde achi bahut aacha hai....poora paise vasool...sab kuch the ....i lvoed it....
and I love y Maan
Dil har bar bolta hai..Jab bhi screen pe chah jaata hai....muhje bhi chahiye woh ringtone....

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Purple is the color of the season and it surely shows....Aaj kal purple is making its signature mark in GHSP.....

Well Maan has always looked Stunning in Black...But the tinge of Purple added to it gave the entire look a new Dimension....

Maan+Black+Purple-The Modern Greek God

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

I loved the way he looked at her in the mahi ve dance.....where he pulls her for the first ajah mahi ve from the waist.....and their noses touch....

ufff ufff ufff....that was toooo good....i cannot get enough of that!!!!

and the last one where he hugs her from behind he looked at piece....lost with her in her arms.........he closes his eyes....not wantin this moment to go!!!!!

and i loved how he grabbed her chin when she was doin her lines......that look too was tooo goodEmbarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 10 January 2011 at 12:00pm

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

aajka epiosde achi bahut aacha hai....poora paise vasool...sab kuch the ....i lvoed it....
and I love y Maan

I know...i just told Viju i want that audio clip.  I have Maan's background music as my ring tone now...and i will add "I love you ..Maan" to it!!
Embarrassed

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Purple is the color of the season and it surely shows....Aaj kal purple is making its signature mark in GHSP.....

Well Maan has always looked Stunning in Black...But the tinge of Purple added to it gave the entire look a new Dimension....

Maan+Black+Purple-The Modern Greek God

Haila...Jaan LEVA hain yeh Maan Singh Khurana!!!  I too liked the purple band on the backside of the jacket collar!!  Waise...aaj kaal PASSION is ubhering out of him ...na!!Day Dreaming

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by --Nargis--

and I love y Maan

I know...i just told Viju i want that audio clip.  I have Maan's background music as my ring tone now...and i will add "I love you ..Maan" to it!!
Embarrassed
maan's bg music is sooo damn agressive that when i run and i listen to it....u get that MSK attitude.....and i run soooo welllLOLLOLLOL

--Nargis--

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by maaneetian

thorughly enjoyed the episode today...

It was great..and fun..with elements of suspicions at place, MSK instincts at Place, Arjun still unsure at place...so yes a thouroughly enyoyable and as VIJI put it..TOTAL PAISA WASOOL...

The walk back to the sangeet...MSK at peace after a big burden of guilt gone from his mind...and with geet by his side...He is adamant that his Geet will see a smiling and enjoying MSK and that is what he strives for in the sangeet

Loved the Maahi way sequence....Loved the smiling MSK...the Maan who for Geet will remain maan who will smile and make her happy always whenever it is in his hands...geet seeing and seeking her beloved amidst all...a private moment there too..and the entire family Hug...How Msk envelopes his 3 ladies in his arms..and yet has time and a special look only for his Geet...beautiful...

The next morning MSK being the target of fun at Geet's expence as well as his family and here he gives as he gets initially..But this time he does not go away...earlier he had gone away from the table...MSK's reaction knowing that NE made geet watch english film..was hilarious...

With all three ladies ganging up on MSK for the bachelors party...MSK is adamant that "uS Se Chadti Nahi...( i remembered the "where's the party tonight"..the taali MSK was a handful...so desperatly waiting for the Bachelors party tomorrow...

Even though MSK agrees to attend the party..his mind still on the fact that he cannot leave his Geet alone...
Msk sighting a familiar gesture..Brij ahnd movement behind his neck...but looks like he cannot place the gesture..but sure enough looks familiar to him.

MSK arranges for office staff to have a party for Geet at outhouse and goes about planning and making arrangement for the same..
Brij may try to seize an opeing here coz Geet will be alone( not knowing that MSK has called the office girls there...He may be trying to poison geet..coz they showed he was bringing some eatables .but looks like he will be unsuccessful....coz we saw that Geet is there at the Bachelors Party..with MSK and dancing as well

Looks like the would be Mrs Maan Khurana will be a possessive wife..she changes his ringtone to "i love U Maan"...hilarious...and so cute..MSK loving the possessiveness and instigates her abt the presence of girls at the party...Looks like we will see a possessive Geet in action again tomorrow...i m loving it...

I like Arjun a lot..sorry guys..but i m really liking him..he is still dicey for me..and that makes it all the more interesting to watch...Today he specified that he does not believe in love and all that and only what ASR thinks is ok..will be ok..looks like NT ka thoda assar kam hora hai...par then the unpredictable CV's unka kuch pata nahi kya kar de!!!!!!!!!
MSK wanting to be with Geet and HIS LOOKS AT THE END WHEN LEAVING GEET..were...........................................OMG....DEAD

See the last scene He was MSK when talking about security arrangements...Its only in front of Geet he is Maan...

MSK was super hotttttt today especially in the black suit...OMG..and white shirt...too..so..a special extra points for this tooo...

Excellent take Mags....me too loved the episode too!!  Loved the Ring Tone too...and just in time for the Bachelor's party!!
Wink
absolutely Nags..
Looks like another fun segment the bachelorsparty....and me wanting to enjoy as much as i can these fun segments and the sweet moments between maaneet coz after all this we may be going for a major twists coz the articles mention the same..so yes basking in the joy of fun and frolic as well as situalions pertaing to GHSP moving alongside aswell...

I know Mags....but as long as shaadi hogaye...that is most important for me....phir jitne marzi twists laye...i don't care!!  As Mr. and Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana....they can face anything!!

Pata hai Nags..Jab NT ko KC mein dikhaya tha...and tab Maaneet ka MU chalu tha..tab mujhe yeh baat Zain main aayi thi...ki yeh donno...saath mein kiska bhi band baja sakte hai...inshallah wedding ho jaye..phir twist to aane hi hai...and then it will be confirmed Maaneet v/s the bad guys...and it will be halla Bol...

BAS WEDDING HOJAYE...geet deserves this wedding to be peaceful yaar...

--Nargis--

Go to top