Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 65)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

HP Maan ...haaaye......... earli delhi track Maan.... Kurbaan hua Maan..... haaaayyyeee.....btw am listening to to Kurbaan hua right now... repeat play 9th time...... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Teri deewani segment Maan...... ufff....hot hot.....

haayeeeeeee gori
btw i am watching where is the party tonight wala seq what a scene yaar Wink

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

HP Maan ...haaaye......... earli delhi track Maan.... Kurbaan hua Maan..... haaaayyyeee.....btw am listening to to Kurbaan hua right now... repeat play 9th time...... LOL

Math yaad dila yaar.......Damn the guy evoked desire in one and all with his killer looks....Ab bhi killer hi hai....But those were the times man......Damn i wish ki thoda weight put on kartha and that Hairstyle....Day Dreaming

Maan Singh Khurana do u accept the challenge to swoon girls all over again like old times????
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurl

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

@Preet, Viji - well i had thot about the MC.... n all those dialogues u wrote VIji.... but u know what I think,......, Marriage and MC are 2 high points.... using both high points at one time will hamper teh story n the TRPs for the show.....

so i dont think they will use them together....n yes the articles also say Maan will over come all obstacles and get married to geet....if baby dies, do u think geet will be in a state to maat maan??? so MC wont happen.... i just feel the promo is dramatic..... geet's life will be in danger but dev might save her n in process he will die.... daadi n all will stall maan n geet's wedding as dev is a blood brother n his death has happened so house shud b in mourning n no wedding can happen for atleast 13 days.... maan is all angry that dev is always the reason y geet doesnt get her happiness..... so fights with society, family n all n takes an oath to get married within 12 thdays to show disrespect to dev who has died......

thats what i think shud happen.... my prediction.....

@preet - sorry i was away for tea..... office has become pretty boring.... LOLLOLLOL

Whoa Gouri thats a Dhasoon Prediction.....Considering the fact that Dev and Meera have done their parts for the Maaneet Wedding, this is a very Big Possibility...

If there is gonna be a Gun-Shot Seq (Which i feel is Just a Symbolism to show Brij will attack and Geet will be in Danger)...The medium used can be any other....I agree Marriage and MC are two big issues , but right now with Geet having competition with another show in starone itself.....I think they are using all their Might to get back to their Position.....Else they could have kept the Fun element only, why dramatize it, kuch hoga zaroor Geet ko hoga i feel so....I am saying this in connection to the prev MC....and also based on articles and the promo....Shaadi hogi for sure...

Lets presume that its after the pheras are over that the Gunshot tales place...that means shaadi over na.....and then Drama starts.....I dont know i have a strong intuition ki MC hoga.....i could be wrong but i like the fact that we are are assuming all the various possibilities , this is one thing about the CV's i  admire, they have the unpredictability factor still (Even if at times it was Gayb)
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

HP Maan ...haaaye......... earli delhi track Maan.... Kurbaan hua Maan..... haaaayyyeee.....btw am listening to to Kurbaan hua right now... repeat play 9th time...... LOL

Math yaad dila yaar.......Damn the guy evoked desire in one and all with his killer looks....Ab bhi killer hi hai....But those were the times man......Damn i wish ki thoda weight put on kartha and that Hairstyle....Day Dreaming

Maan Singh Khurana do u accept the challenge to swoon girls all over again like old times????
LOL

I cant get over Kurbaan Hua segment look of Maan.... GC really looked hotness personified then....
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

@Preet, Viji - well i had thot about the MC.... n all those dialogues u wrote VIji.... but u know what I think,......, Marriage and MC are 2 high points.... using both high points at one time will hamper teh story n the TRPs for the show.....

so i dont think they will use them together....n yes the articles also say Maan will over come all obstacles and get married to geet....if baby dies, do u think geet will be in a state to maat maan??? so MC wont happen.... i just feel the promo is dramatic..... geet's life will be in danger but dev might save her n in process he will die.... daadi n all will stall maan n geet's wedding as dev is a blood brother n his death has happened so house shud b in mourning n no wedding can happen for atleast 13 days.... maan is all angry that dev is always the reason y geet doesnt get her happiness..... so fights with society, family n all n takes an oath to get married within 12 thdays to show disrespect to dev who has died......

thats what i think shud happen.... my prediction.....

@preet - sorry i was away for tea..... office has become pretty boring.... LOLLOLLOL

Whoa Gouri thats a Dhasoon Prediction.....Considering the fact that Dev and Meera have done their parts for the Maaneet Wedding, this is a very Big Possibility...

If there is gonna be a Gun-Shot Seq (Which i feel is Just a Symbolism to show Brij will attack and Geet will be in Danger)...The medium used can be any other....I agree Marriage and MC are two big issues , but right now with Geet having competition with another show in starone itself.....I think they are using all their Might to get back to their Position.....Else they could have kept the Fun element only, why dramatize it, kuch hoga zaroor Geet ko hoga i feel so....I am saying this in connection to the prev MC....and also based on articles and the promo....Shaadi hogi for sure...

Lets presume that its after the pheras are over that the Gunshot tales place...that means shaadi over na.....and then Drama starts.....I dont know i have a strong intuition ki MC hoga.....i could be wrong but i like the fact that we are are assuming all the various possibilities , this is one thing about the CV's i  admire, they have the unpredictability factor still (Even if at times it was Gayb)
@Viji - Like the prev MC dialogues, Geet also said Maan u will be the best papa..... i some how feel that at this time they will not play MC n marriage together.....
also coz when u say someone crossed all obstacles and got married, it shows a sign of victory.... n happiness.... but with MC, marriage wont be a victory.....

i get a feeling marraige will happen....dev's death will happen....n geet also will get injured in that process of brij trying to kill her.... n geet's condition might be weak so doctor will tell maan n geet cant hv a normal hubby-wifey relationship till baby's birth....thats way they can postpone another high point that is badnaami / SR....

well anyway these are only my predictions.... lets see how they will play the tracks.... Big smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

LOL

I cant get over Kurbaan Hua segment look of Maan.... GC really looked hotness personified then....
Day Dreaming
Blushing

Gouri check this out an tell me how is it
Wink

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1434063&PID=34726073&#34726073

Edited by rickks - 11 January 2011 at 5:12am
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

LOL

Day Dreaming
Blushing

Gouri check this out an tell me how is it
Wink

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1434063&PID=34726073&#34726073

will check when i go home....i cant open YT from office.... so cant watch VMs.... CryCryCry

Edited by deniac - 11 January 2011 at 5:15am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cxw1065

Doc just popping in to make one comment direct to LVRaaz

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE even if you make her have a miscarriage, PLEASE DON'T say that she can never have any more kids-- please please, don't go down the cliche serial route of making her unable to have kids. This girl has already borne so much, why should Brij win in that way as well. Please please make the doc say that she'll be able to have other pregnancies in the future

Nahi hoga.....Nissar is not Ekta's Fan....I am sure such OTT thing wont be shownLOL

Go to top