Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 64)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by killerkinrul

i am not getting panic yaar me also think the same coz they have to set future track aswell yaar so i am ready for this if it happen

Plus logically now....if they have to show ki she being completely pregnant(Full term) and then delivery and stuff its not easy...Unhe 4 saal ka leap lena padega ......and i dont think they are gonna take a eap....Show bilkul kharab ho jaayegaConfused

yup if they show all this to they have to show leap and i dont like leap thing it always ruined a show and show like Geet no yaar
hope they dont show another missunderstanding coz of MC if it happens

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Viju chal yaar ab bas ye serious discussion
Today is sheila Day 
Drunk Maan full on mast i actualy love the drunken Maan smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Today is sheila Day 

Serious discussion toh hai....Par Mazadaar hai na....acha chalo choro
Yes last time Maan was drunk we all had a Gala time watching him.....Is baar toh double dhamaka hoga.....

But mujhe sirf ek shikayat hai....I am really really Missing my pehle wala maan....GC bohat kamzor hogaya hai....uski frame bohat pathla lag raha hai....And i so so so wish ki pehla wala Hair-Style mil jaatha...Esp HP seq ka....This new hair-style with dent in between is stupid
Dead
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

i am not getting panic yaar me also think the same coz they have to set future track aswell yaar so i am ready for this if it happen

Plus logically now....if they have to show ki she being completely pregnant(Full term) and then delivery and stuff its not easy...Unhe 4 saal ka leap lena padega ......and i dont think they are gonna take a eap....Show bilkul kharab ho jaayegaConfused

yup if they show all this to they have to show leap and i dont like leap thing it always ruined a show and show like Geet no yaar

I dont think MU hogi, But ignore bhi nahi karoongi....Par this time i feel ki its gonna be more than Just a MC....if u read mine and Nags convo in the previous pages we have mentioned it...Humne isko Inki Pyaar ki AGNIPAREEKSHA ka title diya haiWink
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Preet, Viji - well i had thot about the MC.... n all those dialogues u wrote VIji.... but u know what I think,......, Marriage and MC are 2 high points.... using both high points at one time will hamper teh story n the TRPs for the show.....

so i dont think they will use them together....n yes the articles also say Maan will over come all obstacles and get married to geet....if baby dies, do u think geet will be in a state to maat maan??? so MC wont happen.... i just feel the promo is dramatic..... geet's life will be in danger but dev might save her n in process he will die.... daadi n all will stall maan n geet's wedding as dev is a blood brother n his death has happened so house shud b in mourning n no wedding can happen for atleast 13 days.... maan is all angry that dev is always the reason y geet doesnt get her happiness..... so fights with society, family n all n takes an oath to get married within 12 thdays to show disrespect to dev who has died......

thats what i think shud happen.... my prediction.....

@preet - sorry i was away for tea..... office has become pretty boring.... LOLLOLLOL
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
HP Maan ...haaaye......... earli delhi track Maan.... Kurbaan hua Maan..... haaaayyyeee.....btw am listening to to Kurbaan hua right now... repeat play 9th time...... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Teri deewani segment Maan...... ufff....hot hot.....
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Today is sheila Day 

Serious discussion toh hai....Par Mazadaar hai na....acha chalo choro
Yes last time Maan was drunk we all had a Gala time watching him.....Is baar toh double dhamaka hoga.....

But mujhe sirf ek shikayat hai....I am really really Missing my pehle wala maan....GC bohat kamzor hogaya hai....uski frame bohat pathla lag raha hai....And i so so so wish ki pehla wala Hair-Style mil jaatha...Esp HP seq ka....This new hair-style with dent in between is stupid
Dead

Mazedaar to hai for sure but main depressed hojati hoo when it comes tab full on discussion hoga

last time drunken Maan was very cute and this time he is super cute i hope they creat a beautiful scene after dance  i dont demand any passionate scene but will good to see his reaction after song oversWink

yaa you are right he looks very thin also i mean his dole are fine but sometime he look very weak
and yaa i also want the old hairstyle Smile
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

I dont think MU hogi, But ignore bhi nahi karoongi....Par this time i feel ki its gonna be more than Just a MC....if u read mine and Nags convo in the previous pages we have mentioned it...Humne isko Inki Pyaar ki AGNIPAREEKSHA ka title diya haiWink

yes hope ki it wont turned out to be another 'kasuati zindagi ki' i cant bear that srslyLOL

Go to top