3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deniac

I cant get over Kurbaan Hua segment look of Maan.... GC really looked hotness personified then....
๐Ÿ˜
โ˜บ๏ธ

Gouri check this out an tell me how is it
๐Ÿ˜‰

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1434063&PID=34726073�

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

Gouri check this out an tell me how is it
๐Ÿ˜‰

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1434063&PID=34726073�

will check when i go home....i cant open YT from office.... so cant watch VMs.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cxw1065

Doc just popping in to make one comment direct to LVRaaz

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE even if you make her have a miscarriage, PLEASE DON'T say that she can never have any more kids-- please please, don't go down the cliche serial route of making her unable to have kids. This girl has already borne so much, why should Brij win in that way as well. Please please make the doc say that she'll be able to have other pregnancies in the future

Nahi hoga.....Nissar is not Ekta's Fan....I am sure such OTT thing wont be shown๐Ÿ˜†
okie i am baq
anyone miss me haaaa
Originally posted by deniac

will check when i go home....i cant open YT from office.... so cant watch VMs.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awwww ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— its ok since u said KH....i jut wanted to share one of my VM's where the actual KH seq interspersed with other MAANEET seq on RNBDJ Medley Mix was done๐Ÿ˜ณ
Guys gotta go....see u all later today๐Ÿ˜Š
@Viji - wow...i will check those VM at home....
@Preet and Viji - am leaving office now... ciao....

A Late Response:
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š 
Vij, what a write-up summarising beautifully and colorfully the Monday episode and defying all expectations of a futuristic plot for further episodes.

Maanโค๏ธ  and Geet๐Ÿ˜ณ : They believe in the beauty of sunsets and roses, and have risen out of the ashes of dismal ruinous relationships and therefore they qualify to be the 2 most amazing spectrum of visual treat.

Bollywood is Def not GC's Forte....Okay No Jhootis Coming this way please....I am not saying he is not a Nice Dancer...He is  Fabulous Dancer but Bollywood style of Dancing is def not his forte.....The best example is the dance in the Precap...even if there is nothing much he has to do in Sheila Ki jawaani....the moves, the grooves, the style is Amazing...JAAN LEVA

No jhootis from me:  Maan in his fabulous personal touch has created magic also for the song 'sheila'. His body to body moves (this is what I would like him to do while hugging Geet) is an amazing amalgam of body and soul.   I have only one complaint.  I totally agree with you - he certainly is not Bollywood stuff where his dancing abilities are concerned - Saw the clipping in 'wazzup' also where his fingers are rather clumsy when dancing - when we were taught to swim and dance, our coach/teacher would tell us to have a grip on our wrists and curl them suavely that they dont fly all ove the place - but the effort this MAAN has made is worth the viewing while drooling!!  His style Vij, is a total body experience.

The Ani-Arjun Seq in the the Party Hall....Showcased the SPOT LIGHT on them meaning that they are under the scanner next...  (PJ i know)
On a more serious note to me it looked like there is gonna be more focus On Ani-Arjun in the coming Episodes....Something really unexpected maybe up for Grabs...Not sure...But this is what that Seq symbolized to me

The Arjun/Anvesha run up: A typical unexpected turn is that these 2 began to pursue their relationship of their heart before their minds stepped in.  Think this is going to be the  total break I  expected.  I would'nt mind Arjun being the strong man for Maan Singh Khurana and allowing his heart to take over and help in defeating the purposes of Brij (who I fear has been released on bail by NT) and being the chivalrous plum pudding worthy of Annie's hand.  This girl Annie is a smart cookie and totally Khurana Khandani stuff - straight talk and brilliant maturity.
Its true all sideys go under the scanner and then the axe making way for new ones.  But by the time its their green light, everybody else seem to enjoy them and become comfortable.  All to do with the psyche of most people, takes time to be comfortable. Spontaineity reigns and patience is rather a rare art.

Now that its late and tick tocking to 9.30 pm for me: The SBB/SBS segment: After the montage of charming flashbacks (as u rightly mentioned in ur write up) of Geet and Maan at various stages of their life while they held each other in an ecstatic moment with accompanying pleasures and pains, and then the promo of the inevitable shot at Geet was alarming!  I can only say that if they have understood the vows they have taken at the pheras, absorb the meaning of the mantras  chanted, nothing that happens is futile.  Somehow the CVs seem to be flirting with the idea of physical contact that seemingly becomes undesirable, unwanted or unpleasant in the lives of Maan and Geet.  Maan respected Geets physicality and her baby, and if the possibility of an MC is fervent in the air, then a plot thicker and demonically viable, is being presented to us, as a reality that "HONOR KILLINGS" exist in India and need to be dealt with and pruned.  How they would deal with the emotions that are rendered broken in and through everyone close to Geet and Geet herself is left for us to see.

I am not denying at all the idea of MC being totally wrong - for this story is the story of a helpless yet strongly anchored  woman and her child and the justice she seeks through her journey, and the rights she fights for at the cost of her life, for an unborn child in this world.

hey koi hain kia yeha.. i m back...
Originally posted by rickks

Nags Promo aaya hai....woh bhi dhamakedaar.....SEAT-BELT KASKE BAANDH LO...SHAYAD HUMEIN AAJ THREAD PE LIKHNA PADE KI WHAT WE THINK WILL HAPPEN๐Ÿ˜‰

Viju...baby..mein tayyar hoon...
chalo...chalo....chaloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!   Shuru hojao!!