Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 4)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

heyyy all buddies
awwwwwwww love the title, wow that's the way journey ve, from innocence to gunda gardi and for maan akaru to romeo and ranjha maan omg omg omgDay Dreaming

Mallu

Yes yes ghunda gardi kurne ka, bindas ghomne ka...Chalo chalo chalooooooooo...

Muniza

imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

heyyy all buddies
awwwwwwww love the title, wow that's the way journey ve, from innocence to gunda gardi and for maan akaru to romeo and ranjha maan omg omg omgDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mallu
hiiii mallu!!!!....u r new here????....welcome to da 3 idiots family!!!!!!...so hope 2 see u regularly  4m now on!!!!.....keep posting ur thoughts girl!!!!....by da way i'm imraana....u may call me imu 
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by rickks

Full on Paisa Vasool Episode.....Wink

asa kya link do na...mujeh link nahi mil rahaCry

Kullu....here is the link...jaa ke dekho!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/trishlakk#p/u/3/gYkBYV1yavM

imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Title Suggestion

That's the way, Geet ki Gundagardi, Maahi Ve!

Wah...ab lag raha hai na shaadi paas aa rahi hai..

ye bole toh..ekdam jhakaas...

Mogambo khush hua

That's my Tashan!

ok enough of borrowed lines...

loved the epi..well i am sure..even that i am repeating for the tenth time..in last one week..!!

oye wah...kya..maahi ve tha

and the teasing by Geet, Ani and Daadi to the akdu Maan is so cute

wholeheartedly enjoyed Geet's gundagardi

and...Michael Daaru Peeke Raada karta hai...aisa hoga kya?? Maan will become more.passionate..adn ooh..if only he becomes all passionate towards Geet..ok ok..

eeeeehhhhhhhh! *sound of reigning in horses* i am putting a hold on my imagination till the wedding..uske..baaad...i shall fly!!

and Annie and Arjun wah..i love the way she confronted him and loved the interaction between them... it is full of Raaz... and intrigue...!!

oye hoye... shiela aur uski jaawan aur Geet aur uski gunda gardi..inn dono ke beech mein hum..karte hain
dhingamasti

wah wah..wah...kya baat kya baat kya baat!!

lekin agar..Maan ne gundi ko kiss kiya hota toh??

wow...the moment of the epi was that Maan has seen the characteristic movement of Brij and yes Maan is going to find him out and will he blame Arjun for it
looks like it!!

and then..Annie might defend him and Arjun will go away and Annie will go behind him and phir..shuru hogi..ek aur love story!!

hey vru!!!!!.....enjoyed ur take girl!!!!...where r u????....i missed reading ur wonderful takes!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

heyyy all buddies
awwwwwwww love the title, wow that's the way journey ve, from innocence to gunda gardi and for maan akaru to romeo and ranjha maan omg omg omgDay Dreaming

Mallu

Hello Mallu...Kaisi ho??   Like the title....and the episode...kya masti thi yaar!!  Tongue
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

VIJJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....where are you?   Tuje bhi koi chalaan dena padega...samji!!??!!Angry
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Lagta hai kal hamra sexy maan ki lungi bohot tight honay wali hai.....poor popat
ROFLROFLROFL

kaal Maan ki to death hi hojayengi.......i allowed geet to take tommy with herWink

but wow, i loved the episode....it was damn good......and i loved mahi ve....it was a beautiful family song.....and i loved the ending.....the wonderful family hug!!!!!! it looked soooo real....for the first time i saw maan being soo loose......he let go of everything and had fun full from the heart for his geet!!!!!Embarrassed

Wow, i have seen many mahi ve dances.....and this one was the one that will stay close to me....because for one reason is that when they did the dance....Gurti seemed to be enjoying it a lot!!!! Gurti full on were maaneet.......full on......and it was as if they both really are havin their sangeet......u can see the full smile on their faces......and they showed clearly how much they enjoyed the mahi ve dance....

a performance is only enjoyed when you can see how much enjoyement a performer is having....and i saw that today....which made the song sooo special....and soooo real!!!!!

So hats off to the entire team......with such tight schedules.....they showed how much they enjoyed doin this for us fans!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Today there was a balance everything.....enough balance of our maaneet dose......cute scenes with the three women gangin up on our hotalicious maanLOL....

Adi, romeo, pandey ji.......pinky....tasha......manisha......everyone was used very well....and Triple AAA i must admit were good....i like their story....but nikunj beta....try a little harder......u need to dig deeper into the role of Ani....i can see that u still have notConfused

I cannot cannot cannot wait until i see shiela ki jawani...again in that dance u can see how much everyone was enjoying.......it was like they weren't shooting for the heck of it....but were actually doin this in real life.....i loved when all three did the grooves....looked damn sexy!!!!!

I also loved the whole room that was ready for geet....pink......pink....pink for princess....and geet the princessEmbarrassed

Maan such a good man.....love his love for geet.......love it....when will i get a man like him??
NEVERLOL
Sooooo cute.....i love GC for doing soo well as maan todayTongue

u know guys....i loved mahi ve soo much i wanted to get up and join them.......and dance....
and i loved the scene of sheila ki jawani....that i wanted to join as wellLOL

i wish i could haveLOLLOLLOLLOL

today i give the episode a full on.....i loved it....a complete balance of everyoneWink

now this is our show!!!! It now feels like a wedding....Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives--Nargis--Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

VIJJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....where are you?   Tuje bhi koi chalaan dena padega...samji!!??!!Angry

hey NagsWink....Viju tho gayab ho gayiConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Go to top