Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 30)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

hi all

muni, nagz, viji... jes...
and who else is there?

Oye...tuje hosh aa gayi??Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzmakhan-RushTrip-

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Here I come with my take on this dhamakedar episode! I hope I don't bore you guys!

Hellooooooooooooo My Idiotsssssssssss // Hug

How many of you are jumping with joy right now? How many? How many? I thought so -- EVERYONE! Big smile

Gash, I can't express my joy enough to you guys. I'm just hayeeeeeee in Maaneet Land .. finding it really tough to come back to reality at the moment... so bear with moi Wink

Loved the beginning scene:

First off, episode continuation! Loved how they showed Daadima crediting Geet for Maan's happiness, yes she's done it before, but this time she truly means it as she has never seen Maan Singh Khurana this happy .. dekho tau uska chehra kaisey roshni se jhalak raha he! Awwww .. his smile at the end thinking of his promise was too darn adorable I tell you! Embarrassed What a cutie pie .. felt like pinching his cheeks LOL

That's the wayyyyyyyyyyyy mahi ve!

Naino Se Bole Rabba Rabba
Mann Mein Dole Rabba Rabba
Amrut Ghole Rabba Rabba
Tu Soniye
Jind Maahi Ve
Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve
Everybody Sing Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve

Lovedddddddd the entire dance sequence.. hayyyeeee kitna pyaar .. mein tau hui fidaa!! GC/DD great moves, you guys made me want to join you two in the celebration! PartyPartyParty

Family Hug: Hug  Awwwww too adorable! Loved how they all consoled Geet! She is truly the happiest girl alive right now! All her dreams and khwahishain coming true finally and this time dhoom dhaam se... not "a quiet affair" like some people wanted it to be *cough* DEV *cough* Angry 

Awww I loved the way Maan and Geet were staring at each other at the end of the dance... like it seemed like those "only the two of us exist in this world right now" kind of moments.. truly magical! Back Hug was heavenly as well.

*Gosh I'm just pouring with compliments and I have a plastered smile streching from eye-to-eye right now so I'm not gonna spoil anyone's mood by saying anything bad.. even AA battery pack wasn't half bad today.. (maybe I'm delusional but yea that's what Maaneet do to you! LOL)

Morning after Sangeet:

Hayeee Hayeee ek din bhi Sangeet ke baad nahi guzra ke Maan ji ki khichai shuru! Haha awesomesauce! Oye Maan! Don't call Geet moti .. teri tau !! ROFL But that-a-girl Geet! Ye hui na baat! Give it back to him by commenting on his stiff neck. Bohut akad raha tha na abhi.. that's what I love about her... his insults don't phase her.. she gives it back to him within a second! LMAOOOOOOO who else laughed at his blown up cheeks when she was checking his neck?? Haha! Why he made that face I have no clue but he looked so funny !!! ROFLROFL I was positively rolling with laughter! Cackle-worthy scene right there.

Maan and his rejection of Bachelor Party:

I gotta say I love this man for not wanting to do anything without his Geet now. Ever since the last traumatic incident.. he is seriously not wanting to leave her alone for one minute! Loved the concern but it was filled with nautanki too. Haha ... Daadima you are mast! Talking openly about him not being in his senses when he's drunk! Bahahaaaaaaaa. I thought she didn't know about his drinking (remembering "Where's The Party Tonight") but I guess she knows everything about her pota now! And she's not afraid to use it to "uksao" him either. Seriously Daadi.. lallantop way of making him crib and then finally give in to the idea of a Bachelor Party. Haha I loved Geet in this scene too.. awww she really wants him to have all the experiences a groom-to-be should be having Embarrassed

Brij Oyeeeeee: Don't worry you try as hard as you can...nothing will happen to our Geet. Haan! ApproveAngry

Maan's New Ringtone: "I love you Maan..I love you Maan..I love you Maan" Ok someone tell me where I can go about acquiring this ringtone as it is one hot ringtone to have! ROFL Loved Maan's expressions at first and Geet's masti wala face when she saw him look at her like that! Love how we get to see such unexpected things like these.. two thumbs up for whoever thought of that.. and Maan ji.. you better not change it! Evil Smile It may be embarrasing for you but it's one cute ringtone.

Maan in Black: BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Someone open the window.. it's getting hot in here! I don't know how Geet doesn't faint whenever he looks this dashingly HAAT! She has some resistance!

Bachelorette Party: Awwww Maan will go to any height to make Geet happy while being safe that he calls up Pinky (loved how she wouldn't pick up the phone ! LMAO!) and tells them to come party with Geet. And Maan ji you may be good at architecture but you are a major faiiil at decorating for a girl's party! Lol yea we're girls but we don't need an overdose of pinkkk na! Lmaooo chalo chalooo chalta hai.. he has no idea about a lot of stuff to do with girls/women so it's ok. Maan ji you are maaf! LOL

Mr. Khurana: Ok .. that was hot! DD's voice is husky and hot on it's own.. but it's killer when she says that to him! Sounds so seductive hayeee. Day Dreaming Lolll.

Precap: Sheila Ki Jawani .. oh deary I hope my heart doesn't stop tomorrow.. just looking at the precap gives me jitters.

Oh and Maan .. a warning for you .. Don't you dare get chipku on Sheila! Oh wait too late for that! "Mujhe chardthi nahi" ... Yea right! Bohut chardh gayee! That is Sheila.. not Geet! Get off her before Geet comes behind you and sees you all up in Sheila's face! Get off! Right now! ROFL

Awww DD's wish fulfilled of wanting to dance on SKJ. I wish her a very special birthday and may her wishes be fulfilled! <3 Awww she wishes that she does Geet for the next 4 birthdays! Big smile  

Can't wait for tomorrow.. they look like they're having the time of their life! DD and GC are wonderful dancers and actors and all round great people! They bring so much to the screen and it showed today!

So please comment on my bak bak! I know this was such a sugar-coated take .. but it was a sugar-coated episode with full on masti mazak and dhoom dhaam shaadi fun! So what else do you expect from me !? Wink

*I just realized this post is ginormous! Sorry lol!*

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 10 January 2011 at 3:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgorickks--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Originally posted by uzmakhan

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Popat position pe haina shisterss???
oyee tu kitna andhar bahir ouchal rahii hai!!Angry

aik jaga tikti nahi haii!!!

hayee---shivi---long term main socho---yay toh barri galat cheez haiLOL
tujhe control main koi kaisay kereygaROFL

ROFLROFL Agar ek jagah tikti toh aisi hoti? Nahin na, toh chor....
Waise Shivi hi tujhe iska jawab deygi, hum chup bilkul chup...

Muniza

uzmakhan--Nargis--

uzmakhan IF-Dazzler
uzmakhan
uzmakhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

hi uzmi

missed you..nagz called me to tell you are here..

how have you been???

apni...6 inch waali..jhappi??Hug
oyeee meri jaan!!!!!!!!!--
i missedd u 6 x 6 x 6 inches bhar bharke !!Wink

waisay 6 inch jhappi sey kaam nahi chalney wala---
puraaa package chahyayLOL

-RushTrip---Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahsaad

hi every1

really missed u all

Hi Tiaba....how are you?  Episode kaise laga??
uzmakhan IF-Dazzler
uzmakhan
uzmakhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

hi all

muni, nagz, viji... jes...
and who else is there?

Oye...tuje hosh aa gayi??Angry
nargisss thanx fer callin vrush here!!!!

araay yaar kyun gussa ker rahi hoo bechari perh--
woh zara main aur woh apnay instrument ko istemaal ker rahey hai---
aisay main hosh kaisaLOL
kyun vrush?WinkLOL

-RushTrip---Nargis--

geet1015 Newbie
geet1015
geet1015

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
What does Gunda Gardi mean?
uzmakhan IF-Dazzler