Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 26)

uzmakhan IF-Dazzler
uzmakhan
uzmakhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

can anyone guess wat is arjun actually upto....till now he has done nothing...but i dont think he has changed his mind about destroying maan...although he is in dilemma now....but wen will he put his plans in action...
neverLOL
iss drama main sab  entries aati kuch kernay kay liyay---laykin ho kuch aur jaata haiLOL

abh bechara brij ko he dekhlo---barra aaya punjab da sher---dekho kaisay delhi ka chuha bangaya haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Shivi ne kaha we want Sheila Ki Jawaani to be the song....and we all agreed ki haan Sheila ki Jawani acha track hai aur in logo ko use karna chahiye.....Kuch din pehle article nikla ki its Sheila Ki Jawaani for the Bachelors Party

Our Wishful list had Shayantani Gosh, Barkha Bhist or Shweta Salve.....all three being fab dancer...and Voila Shayantani mil gayi humeinDancingDancingDancing

Nags said ki she wants to see Geet come to the party and get angry with Maan and then also end up Dancing......and thats exactly what happened.......Remember????

Woh bhi poori hogayiClap Embarrassed Day Dreaming

***Updated***
Full on Paisa Vasool Episode.....Wink

Aaj ka Episode Bole toh
Masti ka Matka
Fun ka Fatka
Entertainment ka Chaska aur
Zor Ka Jhatka

Towards the end of the episode when Maan Says
 "Bye Geet"....followed by "Apna Khayal Rakhna"

Maan's Eyes-Check
Eyes emoting love-Check
A glint of Mischief in the eyes-Check
Expressions-Check
Lopsided killer smile-Check
Killer Attitude-Check
Strikingly handsome-Check
Viji totally fida and Dead-CheckWink

Purple is the color of the season and it surely shows....Aaj kal purple is making its signature mark in GHSP.....
Well Maan has always looked Stunning in Black...But the tinge of Purple added to it gave the entire look a new Dimension....
Maan+Black+Purple-The Modern Greek God

Thats the way Mahi way!!! The DANCE SEQ

The choreography was excellent....The signature steps were not hugely replaced and maybe thats why the Magic remained intact...

Bollywood is Def not GC's Forte....Okay No Jhootis Coming this way please....I am not saying he is not a Nice Dancer...He is  Fabulous Dancer but Bollywood style of Dancing is def not his forte.....The best example is the dance in the Precap...even if there is nothing much he has to do in Sheila Ki jawaani....the moves, the
grooves, the style is Amazing...JAAN LEVA

I felt bad for DDLOL...She loves Dancing but she had to limit herself coz of the present state GEET is in....but in-spite of that she was graceful and Stylish...Total BollywoodThumbs Up

The Tadka of Daadi and Ani added to the song, the chemistry of the 3 ladies, followed by Maan looking at the three most important people in his life with Awe...And then joining them was definitely the highlight of the Song for me

The Flashbacks scenes that was added in the Song....Had a hug (Behen de) representing their love and their togetherness.....A walk away situation 9the Major MU that came in between MAANEET)....A holding back(Kurbaan hua) Maan not allowing Geet to go...and Geet not budging against his will and finally Maan making Geet's his(Dupaata Seq)....Depicted the entire Maaneet Journey in just 4 scenes...Very innovative and Symbolic....Representing their Union to be there for sureSmile

All the scene with the Family members were Bang on!!!!  Full of masti....lively... and a treat to watchEmbarrassed

Ani and Dadi fully supporting Geet in the Bachelor Party Mission against MSK was WOW Clap .....

The way the showed Maan seeing the Back of Brij....and curling his eyebrows , thinking who is this....and Brij's Signature Gardan Move...for one sec really made me feel ki did Maan understand who that was.....Will he voice out the Name.....will he ask anything at all...The Hype the scene created was something else and what the scene turned out to be was entirely different...
Mujhe Laga Kuch toh Fireworks Honge...But kuch nahi huaLOL

Was it just me or did i see that Ani-Arjun Seq today had the feel and intensity of what Vrushu had written in her Story on these two???
The finality that Anwesha had in her tone and the way she questioned Arjun def gave me the feel of these Particular Lines Vrush had mentioned in her StorySmile
"He tried to evade but he had seen the determined look in her eyes and knew today he was looking at not the fun loving girl who was happily organizing her brother's wedding but a woman who was out to let her mind speak."

Color Symbolism
Blue Color and Symbolism
Blue is the color of Love (Yeh Sab jaanthe hai)LOL
Its a color of Sincerity, modesty, truth and Moderation....It allows to broaden your perspective outwards...Just Like Geet warns Maan without any hesiation and Maan praising her for her Gindagiri (Loved the twinkle in his eyesDay Dreaming.....But lets save it for later)Wink

Purple Color and Symbolism
The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. As well know it is also the color of Passion and RomanceWink

Orange with Yellow Tinge
Radiates warmth and energy....It also encourages socialization maybe thats what we saw Ani doing today....when she confronted Arjun
Wink

Sheila ki jawani is a very raunchy number, sexy yet classy ...Its something which will only click if sleekly done.....and as Sayantani mentioned this Song has gone on to be performed on every other award functions and stage program that it would make anybody apprehensive of performing on it...But seeing the Coming up and Precap...The moves look fresh the feel looks fresh the ambiance certainly looks ready to take one and all to the dance floor.....It will be a Hit in GHSP for sure

In the Ani Arjun Seq (SPOTLIGHTS)

The Ani-Arjun Seq in the the Party Hall....Showcased the SPOT LIGHT on them meaning that they are under the scanner next...LOL (PJ i know)
On a more serious note to me it looked like there is gonna be more focus On Ani-Arjun in the coming Episodes....Something really unexpected maybe up for Grabs...Not sure...But this is what that Seq symbolized to meWink

Viji ...sweety main toh chahti hoon ki yeh hi nahi teri har wish puri hoti rahe dear ....tu hai hi itni acchhi ...Hug..
Sahi kaha tuney ...Maan looks  mindblowing and Maahi ve was superb ....now waiting for Sheila ki jawaani ...Big smile

..flashbacks ke baare main likha woh bahut achha tha ....

u know when Maan was looking at Brij's back , i thought he'd remember from somewhere in the past about this move and link it to Brij ....maybe pehle usko yaad nahi aayegaa and late thankegaa......

Just Loved ur take ....and the colour ka symbolism bahut achha hai ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@ Viji - Agreeee with you dhindne se god bhi mil jata hai, lekin dhondna hi nahin hai, toh leave it.....

Muniza

--Magnificent--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzmakhan

Originally posted by aditi123_78

can anyone guess wat is arjun actually upto....till now he has done nothing...but i dont think he has changed his mind about destroying maan...although he is in dilemma now....but wen will he put his plans in action...
neverLOL
iss drama main sab  entries aati kuch kernay kay liyay---laykin ho kuch aur jaata haiLOL

abh bechara brij ko he dekhlo---barra aaya punjab da sher---dekho kaisay delhi ka chuha bangaya haiLOL

Abey chuha kahan woh bawarchi ban gaya...Mast bawarchi bana ghoom raha hai, ghomne de.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uzmakhan--Magnificent--adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Title Suggestion

That's the way, Geet ki Gundagardi, Maahi Ve!

Wah...ab lag raha hai na shaadi paas aa rahi hai..

ye bole toh..ekdam jhakaas...

Mogambo khush hua

That's my Tashan!

Waah Vrushui ke naye andaazLOL

ok enough of borrowed lines...

loved the epi..well i am sure..even that i am repeating for the tenth time..in last one week..!!

oye wah...kya..maahi ve tha

and the teasing by Geet, Ani and Daadi to the akdu Maan is so cute

wholeheartedly enjoyed Geet's gundagardi

and...Michael Daaru Peeke Raada karta hai...aisa hoga kya?? Maan will become more.passionate..adn ooh..if only he becomes all passionate towards Geet..ok ok..
Aaaaghhhhhhh Angry now u have given me hopes agar mujhe aaisa seq nahi mila na toh aapki khair nahi

eeeeehhhhhhhh! *sound of reigning in horses* i am putting a hold on my imagination till the wedding..uske..baaad...i shall fly!!

and Annie and Arjun wah..i love the way she confronted him and loved the interaction between them... it is full of Raaz... and intrigue...!!
Aapki Story ki jhalak nahi dikha???Smile

oye hoye... shiela aur uski jaawan aur Geet aur uski gunda gardi..inn dono ke beech mein hum..karte hain
dhingamasti

wah wah..wah...kya baat kya baat kya baat!!

lekin agar..Maan ne gundi ko kiss kiya hota toh??

wow...the moment of the epi was that Maan has seen the characteristic movement of Brij and yes Maan is going to find him out and will he blame Arjun for it
looks like it!!

and then..Annie might defend him and Arjun will go away and Annie will go behind him and phir..shuru hogi..ek aur love story!!

Like they say...
Plan mein Nahi tho Lovestory par Love ne mila di jodiLOL

Vrushu where are you???
Aaja aaja maine quote hai kiya......
wallah wallah....take pe quote hai ki
aaja aaja aaja aaja

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

@jes:
oyeee sherrr ki ammaaa----tu toh mujhe aisay ignore ker rahi hai jaisay chicken karahi ko dekh ker koi khichdiko keray!!
Angry
haan haan---mujhe saabbb pataaa haii!!
pata hai kitna dinnoh sey hum gallay nahi millay!!
chal chal- phast phast gallllaaay lag jaoooHug Hug

Oye Uzzi tujhe kaise  ignore kar sakti hoon ....main toh sabke takes padh rahi thi aur comment kar rahi hoon 

yeh le Hug Hug  kahan thi  itne dino se ? exams chal rahi thi kya ???? kaisi gayi exams ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzmakhanInfinitedreams

uzmakhan IF-Dazzler
uzmakhan
uzmakhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
nargis, shivu??!!!!!!
kahaann chaley gae tum donoh!!!!

uzmakhan IF-Dazzler
uzmakhan
uzmakhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

@jes:
oyeee sherrr ki ammaaa----tu toh mujhe aisay ignore ker rahi hai jaisay chicken karahi ko dekh ker koi khichdiko keray!!
Angry
haan haan---mujhe saabbb pataaa haii!!
pata hai kitna dinnoh sey hum gallay nahi millay!!
chal chal- phast phast gallllaaay lag jaoooHug Hug

Oye Uzzi tujhe kaise  ignore kar sakti hoon ....main toh sabke takes padh rahi thi aur comment kar rahi hoon 

yeh le Hug Hug  kahan thi  itne dino se ? exams chal rahi thi kya ???? kaisi gayi exams ....
HugHugHugHugHug

examz ka naam na ley yaarr--
ultiii aati haiLOL
mujhe kya pata kaisay gae---yay toh result aaney perh he pata chaleyga naLOL

khair chaddoh,, tu bata tu kaisi haiBig smile

--Magnificent--

Go to top