Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 17)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Thanks Vinu for the BACHELOR'S Party sequence - its EXACTLY how I asked for it!!!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586527

Kya dance tha....yaar...Maahi Ve..that's the way....WE ALL LIKE IT!!!  GC and DD did a phenomenal job with the Dance.   Liked the way Maan looked at the three women in his life...together...his whole world...right there in front of him....happy and laughing....content!!
Yes mommy, i think u already know how much i loved the mahi ve sequence.....i am a dancer myself....and everything that is needed in the dance it was there....and i simply loved it!!!! yes it is true that GC is not a bollywood dancer.....there were about 3 steps i saw that he did okay in.....but the rest of dance he killed it!!!!!!Embarrassed
He did awesome throughout the dance....and his smile made it even more joyous to watch!!!
And DD was brilliant.....that freshness a bride should have that happiness...the peace.....she did it amazingly!!!!! Geet was sooo cute....shocked and happy cause her man was dancingShocked......and because he was happy and smiling.....now this was a beautiful sangeet.....
and the last part was totally unexpected.....the three women huggin soooo beautifully...and our sexy lookin at them.....it was just toooo good....and then in the end when he comes and hugs them....reminded me of K3G......Cry....was sooo damn brilliantly done by all 4 actors.....ClapClapClapClap

Then...unable to resist...he joined them for a family HUG...very Cute and sweet!!

Loved the tang keechai in the morning......Akdoo with his akdi gardan....loved that scene...too funny!!
Yes i loved it as well.....if Maan can tease Geet....then she can do triple of what he intended to do!!! Mommy come on....u should know where the gundagiri came from....LOL
your daughter here with her tommy gun started the tapoori...and the tapakyingROFL
Geet is shister......so she has to have the gundagiri gene in herWink

Maan is KILLER again in a WHITE shirt.....Loved how he cribbed upon hearing that Anne ne Geet ko western film dikh aayi....so cute. 
I know....they made maan wear white....and then later in black...they are planning to finish us all offOuch

Loved Daadi's contribution.....ke Maan darr ta hain Daru chadd ja ne se....lol...too good!!  

Looking at the pre-cap...knowing that Geet lands up at the bachelor's  party...so looks like Brij is unsuccessful in his attempts again tonight...Good.

Even though the last scenes were done with BDs.... Chalo...it was a cute scene anyway...Maan Jaate jaate bhi apni Geet se juda nahi hona chaahta tha....so sweet...ke kept saying bye!!!
I am thinkin the BD's had to be used......because of the song sequence.....they most likely needed GC to be there rehearsing.....so they used the BD to take his spot.....even in the sangeet Gurti both were used as a body double when AAA were performing their skit and what not.....because they were most likely preparing for Mahi ve....
oh well i still loved everything today in the episode i could careless for that BD....and i am also very proud to be a Gurti fan because they are extremely hard working....

Waise FB ki shaadi pics dekh ke muje lag ra hain ke Anne ke saath koi hadsa hone waala hain.  She is the only one who is wearing the same clothes...so does that mean that she will be kidnapped....and she makes it back to the wedding in time..maybe Arjun saves her...??   This is just a tukka....apossible explanation for why Anne is wearing the same outfit.
Mommy i still think that it is a promo...also because today i saw Ani wearin an american outfit on SBS during the SKJ sequence

Anyhow....I Loved today's episode...loved the Masti....and I am looking forward to a rocking Episode tomorrow....with Sheika ki Jaavani!!!
Yes loved loved loved loved today's episode....it was damn good......and i am dyin to see the shiela ki jawani sequence......looks really good.....really good...and the three doin it together looked soooo HOT!!!! They did an amazin job together...the threeEmbarrassed
I am lovin our show again mommy....is this a good thing???Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by rickks

Blue Color and Symbolism
Blue is the color of Love (Yeh Sab jaanthe hai)LOL
Its a color of Sincerity, modesty, truth and Moderation....It allows to broaden your perspective outwards...Just Like Geet warns Maan without any hesiation and Maan praising her for her Gindagiri (Loved the twinkle in his eyesDay Dreaming.....But lets save it for later)Wink

Purple Color and Symbolism
The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. As well know it is also the color of Passion and RomanceWink

Orange with Yellow Tinge
Radiates warmth and energy....It also encourages socialization maybe thats what we saw Ani doing today....when she confronted Arjun
Wink

Wah wah wah zabardast yaar, maan gaye tujhe aur tere rang bhare dimaagh koClapClap...I am agree with this, but as i remember mhari tinku symbolised purple as mourning sorrow as well...What you wanna say about this?

Muniza

Muni every color has its positive as well as Negative Attributes. But in a particular Context what relates more is what is takenSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Shivi ne kaha we want Sheila Ki Jawaani to be the song....and we all agreed ki haan Sheila ki Jawani acha track hai aur in logo ko use karna chahiye.....Kuch din pehle article nikla ki its Sheila Ki Jawaani for the Bachelors Party

Our Wishful list had Shayantani Gosh, Barkha Bhist or Shweta Salve.....all three being fab dancer...and Voila Shayantani mil gayi humeinDancingDancingDancing

my fav is shayantani ghosh....i like her from the day i saw her dancing in vansh-ichha's wedding in uttaran...

Nags said ki she wants to see Geet come to the party and get angry with Maan and then also end up Dancing......and thats exactly what happened.......Remember????

Woh bhi poori hogayiClap Embarrassed Day Dreaming

***Updated***
Full on Paisa Vasool Episode.....Wink

Aaj ka Episode Bole toh
Masti ka Matka
Fun ka Fatka
Entertainment ka Chaska aur
Zor Ka Jhatka

Towards the end of the episode when Maan Says
 "Bye Geet"....followed by "Apna Khayal Rakhna"

Maan's Eyes-Check
Eyes emoting love-Check
A glint of Mischief in the eyes-Check
Expressions-Check
Lopsided killer smile-Check
Killer Attitude-Check
Strikingly handsome-Check
Viji totally fida and Dead-CheckWink

Purple is the color of the season and it surely shows....Aaj kal purple is making its signature mark in GHSP.....
Well Maan has always looked Stunning in Black...But the tinge of Purple added to it gave the entire look a new Dimension....
Maan+Black+Purple-The Modern Greek God

Thats the way Mahi way!!! The DANCE SEQ

The choreography was excellent....The signature steps were not hugely replaced and maybe thats why the Magic remained intact...

Bollywood is Def not GC's Forte....Okay No Jhootis Coming this way please....I am not saying he is not a Nice Dancer...He is  Fabulous Dancer but Bollywood style of Dancing is def not his forte.....The best example is the dance in the Precap...even if there is nothing much he has to do in Sheila Ki jawaani....the moves, the
grooves, the style is Amazing...JAAN LEVA

I felt bad for DDLOL...She loves Dancing but she had to limit herself coz of the present state GEET is in....but in-spite of that she was graceful and Stylish...Total BollywoodThumbs Up

The Tadka of Daadi and Ani added to the song, the chemistry of the 3 ladies, followed by Maan looking at the three most important people in his life with Awe...And then joining them was definitely the highlight of the Song for me

The Flashbacks scenes that was added in the Song....Had a hug (Behen de) representing their love and their togetherness.....A walk away situation 9the Major MU that came in between MAANEET)....A holding back(Kurbaan hua) Maan not allowing Geet to go...and Geet not budging against his will and finally Maan making Geet's his(Dupaata Seq)....Depicted the entire Maaneet Journey in just 4 scenes...Very innovative and Symbolic....Representing their Union to be there for sureSmile

wonderful analysis viji...maan will always be there to clear all MUs if they arise again....there union is for eternity for sure....the taveez is there to take care of that...

All the scene with the Family members were Bang on!!!!  Full of masti....lively... and a treat to watchEmbarrassed

Ani and Dadi fully supporting Geet in the Bachelor Party Mission against MSK was WOW Clap .....

The way the showed Maan seeing the Back of Brij....and curling his eyebrows , thinking who is this....and Brij's Signature Gardan Move...for one sec really made me feel ki did Maan understand who that was.....Will he voice out the Name.....will he ask anything at all...The Hype the scene created was something else and what the scene turned out to be was entirely different...
Mujhe Laga Kuch toh Fireworks Honge...But kuch nahi huaLOL

Was it just me or did i see that Ani-Arjun Seq today had the feel and intensity of what Vrushu had written in her Story on these two???
The finality that Anwesha had in her tone and the way she questioned Arjun def gave me the feel of these Particular Lines Vrush had mentioned in her StorySmile
"He tried to evade but he had seen the determined look in her eyes and knew today he was looking at not the fun loving girl who was happily organizing her brother's wedding but a woman who was out to let her mind speak."

Color Symbolism
Blue Color and Symbolism
Blue is the color of Love (Yeh Sab jaanthe hai)LOL
Its a color of Sincerity, modesty, truth and Moderation....It allows to broaden your perspective outwards...Just Like Geet warns Maan without any hesiation and Maan praising her for her Gindagiri (Loved the twinkle in his eyesDay Dreaming.....But lets save it for later)Wink

Purple Color and Symbolism
The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. As well know it is also the color of Passion and RomanceWink

Orange with Yellow Tinge
Radiates warmth and energy....It also encourages socialization maybe thats what we saw Ani doing today....when she confronted Arjun
Wink

Sheila ki jawani is a very raunchy number, sexy yet classy ...Its something which will only click if sleekly done.....and as Sayantani mentioned this Song has gone on to be performed on every other award functions and stage program that it would make anybody apprehensive of performing on it...But seeing the Coming up and Precap...The moves look fresh the feel looks fresh the ambiance certainly looks ready to take one and all to the dance floor.....It will be a Hit in GHSP for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Shivi i just caught the repeat and trust me sweetheart in that Particular Seq where Maan says Bye Geet and then on....He is such a Killer....Uska poora attitude change ho jatha hai....U can clearly see the change.....Expressions just seeps into his eyes and he delivers it FLAWLESSLY....The change is inevitable...
Maybe i look into it very critically but that was the only seq was Killer for me...

U asked na only that particular seq...Wat abt the rest of the epi....Thats why i saw the repeat and am writing this to youEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

viji u talked about the MJHT mahi ve right....this was what was missin that glint of enjoyment.....the only time i saw a glimpse of that enjoyment in the show was when mohit and arjun did that flippy move together....that was that couple of secs i noticed that they enjoyed doin that step...the rest was all messy!!!!

I felt that Mahi ve for maaneet topped all of the mahi ve's i have seen on telly.....of course KHNH was the best....cause u it was just amazingly done....there i too saw a sense of enjoyment.....

Yes Shiv i agree MJHT mein kuch Kami thi.....But i guess the seq was created to show everything was happy and Jolly good that the actual enjoyment was missing....But woh choro.....Aur KHNH ki baat bhi kehna Bekaaar hai....Kjo and FK did a FAB job....
Yes i know that the situations were totally different....but even when they all did the dance together even then...it was messy like kichadi
as for KHNH.......i loved that sequence....it was amazing....KHNH and the OSO are two songs that i will never forget because in those to songs.....they all enjoyed doin it sooo damn much!!!!Tongue

Sheila ki jawani is a very raunchy number, sexy yet classy ...Its something which will only click if sleekly done.....and as Sayantani mentioned this Song has gone on to be performed on every other award functions and stage program that it would make anybody apprehensive of performing on it...But seeing the Coming up and Precap...The moves look fresh the feel looks fresh the ambiance certainly looks ready to take one and all to the dance floor.....It will be a Hit in GHSP for sure
oh yea shister....from even those small glimpses of the sequence....it will rock our show....sayantani is a fab dancer.....so is Guru...and DD....so this will be an amazing song sequence in our showWink
loved the choregraphy very different.....and beautifulTongue
cannot wait until we can see it tomorrow
uzmakhan IF-Dazzler
uzmakhan
uzmakhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!
idiioottss!!
mainnn aaagayyyaaeee!!!

aaaaaaa gallleeeeyy lag jaaa!!!
HugHugHug
HugHug