Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 15)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Blue Color and Symbolism
Blue is the color of Love (Yeh Sab jaanthe hai)LOL
Its a color of Sincerity, modesty, truth and Moderation....It allows to broaden your perspective outwards...Just Like Geet warns Maan without any hesiation and Maan praising her for her Gindagiri (Loved the twinkle in his eyesDay Dreaming.....But lets save it for later)Wink

Purple Color and Symbolism
The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. As well know it is also the color of Passion and RomanceWink

Orange with Yellow Tinge
Radiates warmth and energy....It also encourages socialization maybe thats what we saw Ani doing today....when she confronted Arjun
Wink
wow good job viji keep them coming...
and yes they have to make sense....because everythin these colors symbolize is what we saw today....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Jes75

How many cows does it take to run a data centre ????? ROFL ROFL

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cow kisko bola....shister mein aapko ek cow jaise dikhti hoon???Broken Heart

Nahi meri lovely si shister ...tujhe nahi bola ...i'm watching the epi now and Maan joh paper padh raha tha na ....uske back side pe  (visible to us)  yeh headline hai    .....How many cows does it take to run a data centre ?....ab soch yeh wala part maine kitni ghor se dekha hoga ...Maan ko nihar rahi thi ....paper nahi dekh rahi thi ....

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I just loved the way all three danced to sheila ki jawani....and mahi ve.....

like i said i love to see a performance where the performer enjoys it themself!!!

I don't want to compare this to the actual shiela ki jawani.......but i will.....when i saw katrina kaif doin this song........i felt like she was doin it....to finish off her job......she did all the right expressions...but the glint of enjoyment i did not see in the dance...

but there was a particular song in which akshay and salman did together....not a fan of the song....but i enjoyed watchin it....a lot...because i noticed that they were both enjoyin the dance themselves....and u can see that glint of masti....in their eyes...

and i saw that masti....fun.......enjoyment in both Gurti's eyes....during Mahi ve.....and during Sheila ki jawani...which was why i am soooo crazy after these song sequences....

viji u talked about the MJHT mahi ve right....this was what was missin that glint of enjoyment.....the only time i saw a glimpse of that enjoyment in the show was when mohit and arjun did that flippy move together....that was that couple of secs i noticed that they enjoyed doin that step...the rest was all messy!!!!

I felt that Mahi ve for maaneet topped all of the mahi ve's i have seen on telly.....of course KHNH was the best....cause  it was just amazingly done....there i too saw a sense of enjoyment.....

but i would watch the Maaneet dance more cause i just loved it......i had fun watchin them....and i wanted to join too....
and the same with sheila ki jawani they did damn well!!!

cannot get over itDay Dreaming

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 10 January 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cow kisko bola....shister mein aapko ek cow jaise dikhti hoon???Broken Heart

Nahi meri lovely si shister ...tujhe nahi bola ...i'm watching the epi now and Maan joh paper padh raha tha na ....uske back side pe  (visible to us)  yeh headline hai    .....How many cows does it take to run a data centre ?....ab soch yeh wala part maine kitni ghor se dekha hoga ...Maan ko nihar rahi thi ....paper nahi dekh rahi thi ....

Wah meri jaan...tu bhi ITEM hai...perfect IDIOT!!   Kitna Dhiayyan si epi or shall Maan ko dekh rahi ti!!!LOL

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

the concentration of niharing sexy maan was broken due to the cowsLOLLOLLOLLOL
that is hilariousEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Blue Color and Symbolism
Blue is the color of Love (Yeh Sab jaanthe hai)LOL
Its a color of Sincerity, modesty, truth and Moderation....It allows to broaden your perspective outwards...Just Like Geet warns Maan without any hesiation and Maan praising her for her Gindagiri (Loved the twinkle in his eyesDay Dreaming.....But lets save it for later)Wink

Purple Color and Symbolism
The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. As well know it is also the color of Passion and RomanceWink

Orange with Yellow Tinge
Radiates warmth and energy....It also encourages socialization maybe thats what we saw Ani doing today....when she confronted Arjun
Wink
wow good job viji keep them coming...
and yes they have to make sense....because everythin these colors symbolize is what we saw today....Smile

Thankooooossss ShisterEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

at last...i can hear the wedding bells ring....full of masti....i enjoyed the epi thoroughly...

maan's smile is back....dadi rightly said that only geet can preserve the smile on his face...
waise i always like the way wenever geet holds maan's hand...she does it with both hands....

and the dance...WOW...WOWER....WOWEST...sorry guys...trying to invent words Embarrassed maneet was luking soooo peeeerfect (like madhuri says in JDJ) together....

geet getting emotional....this show has truly touched our heart in many ways....wen geet first left hoshiyarpur for delhi....did she ever dream of a life with a man who if possible will lay the world at her feet....trust me guys...i really felt for geet today and even i had tears....

and the best part was wen dadi, geet and annie were hugging each other and maan was luking from far...the 3 most special women of his life entwined in each other's arms...i guess this is one moment maan will cherish forever...truly...this man lives and breathes for the ppl he loves....

GC and DD were outstanding...i loved the dance...that they were enjoying to the hilt was so apparent....

and the leg pulling part...i always love these scenes where the 3 ladies tease maan....and he blushes...these scenes always come out so naturally...

and Adi, pandeyji and romeo...they r so funny...the wedding date is near...so all r skipping office...gaya kaam se KC...i love the way how they r scared of maan but yet they lay out all their wedding plans to him...
bachelor's party...and the funny thing is instead of maan it was geet who was more excited...
and maan reacting wen he learnt that annie showed geet english movie....the last time geet almost seduced him LOL
and maan agreed to do the party...btw maan asked Adi to call all friends...wat friends...does maan hv any friends...i guess he has only party friends Wink

and the ringtone in maan's phn...that was so cute...imagine maan in a board meeting and all of a sudden "i love u maan...i love u maan"....wud love to see maan's face...
maan teasing that there will be hot dancers in the party...and geet threatening him that if he goes near them then she wud crop up in the party...
and maan ko lag gayi geet ki bimari....talking to himself...

and maan....even if he gives in to geet's tantrums...but he always stays alert for geet's safety...so he calls pinky and tells her to arrange a girls' party with geet...maan never ceases to awe me....
btw...it seems pinky has a cabin of her own...has she been promoted...

the last scene was done by BD...well...hv to bear with them once in a while...but i loved it how maan kept on saying bye...
thankfully in the precap they showed geet in the BP...otherwise i wud hv been quite tensed by the way maan was saying bye...like they r not going to meet again for a long time....

and another thing...maan is always so careful about geet's safety....then y didnt he ask to see brij's face...maan was giving him suspicious looks but yet...that was one scene which was really out of place considering the tight security measures that was being put up by maan and his staff...

all in all...fun-filled epi...lukinf forward to the rest of the week...

Awww Aditi you have made me emotional, seriously loved the hug part, loved the way Daadi sang for Geet, and tocuhed her chin, wiped her tears and they hugged.....Very touchy scene....Loved the way Maan was looking them from far....

Epi was really nice, enjoyed all scenes including AA battery scene...Seriously you have cracked me up with this idea that if Maan would be in meeting and his phone would ring, how he would be embarass then lolz.....

Lovely take full of fun, emotion, laugh and masti like episodeClap Clap....

Muniza

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

viji u talked about the MJHT mahi ve right....this was what was missin that glint of enjoyment.....the only time i saw a glimpse of that enjoyment in the show was when mohit and arjun did that flippy move together....that was that couple of secs i noticed that they enjoyed doin that step...the rest was all messy!!!!

I felt that Mahi ve for maaneet topped all of the mahi ve's i have seen on telly.....of course KHNH was the best....cause u it was just amazingly done....there i too saw a sense of enjoyment.....

Yes Shiv i agree MJHT mein kuch Kami thi.....But i guess the seq was created to show everything was happy and Jolly good that the actual enjoyment was missing....But woh choro.....Aur KHNH ki baat bhi kehna Bekaaar hai....Kjo and FK did a FAB job....

Sheila ki jawani is a very raunchy number, sexy yet classy ...Its something which will only click if sleekly done.....and as Sayantani mentioned this Song has gone on to be performed on every other award functions and stage program that it would make anybody apprehensive of performing on it...But seeing the Coming up and Precap...The moves look fresh the feel looks fresh the ambiance certainly looks ready to take one and all to the dance floor.....It will be a Hit in GHSP for sure

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Go to top