Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! (Page 12)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@ Nags - Thanks for liking the take...Totally agree with you, i think she will tell him the truth of NT, and then humara hero aayega action mein without any conphuson......

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
All the scene with the Family members were Bang on!!!!  Full of masti....lively... and a treat to watchEmbarrassed

Ani and Dadi fully supporting Geet in the Bachelor Party Mission against MSK was WOW Clap .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by rickks

For Shivi -Meri Lungi Partner, Toweled Partner Meri pyaari si shivu

Towards the end of the episode when Maan Says
 "Bye Geet"....followed by "Apna Khayal Rakhna"

Maan's Eyes-Check
Eyes emoting love-Check
A glint of Mischief in the eyes-Check
Expressions-Check
Lopsided killer smile-Check
Killer Attitude-Check
Strikingly handsome-Check
Viji totally fida and Dead-CheckWink

Aaj toh mera tinku bindas khush...Lungi master ki nikal padi....

Viji kya baat hai, mujhe epi se zyada teri wish poori hone ki khushi dikh rahi hai....

Muniza
aray kaha di....viji only found her MSK in that moment....not throughout the episode....so why would tinku be khush??? Tinku will only be khush when Viji will find her MSK in the whole episode througout till the endApprove

Haila Viji toh pakki "K" sis hai, abb toh koi shak hi nahin raha...Haila main tere pyaar mein andhi kaise ho gaiee....

Muniza

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Thats the way Mahi way!!! The DANCE SEQ

The choreography was excellent....The signature steps were not hugely replaced and maybe thats why the Magic remained intact...

Bollywood is Def not GC's Forte....Okay No Jhootis Coming this way please....I am not saying he is not a Nice Dancer...He is  Fabulous Dancer but Bollywood style of Dancing is def not his forte.....The best example is the dance in the Precap...even if there is nothing much he has to do in Sheila Ki jawaani....the moves, the
grooves, the style is Amazing...JAAN LEVA

I felt bad for DDLOL...She loves Dancing but she had to limit herself coz of the present state GEET is in....but in-spite of that she was graceful and Stylish...Total BollywoodThumbs Up

The Tadka of Daadi and Ani added to the song, the chemistry of the 3 ladies, followed by Maan looking at the three most important people in his life with Awe...And then joining them was definitely the highlight of the Song for me

The Flashbacks scenes that was added in the Song....Had a hug (Behen de) representing their love and their togetherness.....A walk away situation 9the Major MU that came in between MAANEET)....A holding back(Kurbaan hua) Maan not allowing Geet to go...and Geet not budging against his will and finally Maan making Geet's his(Dupaata Seq)....Depicted the entire Maaneet Journey in just 4 scenes...Very innovative and Symbolic....Representing their Union to be there for sureSmile

Viju...the 4 scenes may also be symbolic of all that they have gone thru to get here today....mayhap the hard times are over....oopps...i guess not.  I think shaadi ke baad.....they will have bigger and more personal battles to fight...what say?  That will be the real test of their love!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

All the scene with the Family members were Bang on!!!!  Full of masti....lively... and a treat to watchEmbarrassed

Ani and Dadi fully supporting Geet in the Bachelor Party Mission against MSK was WOW Clap .....

Viju...Maan ko chadd ti nahi hain...ok!!
LOL

Edited by --Nargis-- - 10 January 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

updated my take on page 2......do read ven eva u guys get tym....Embarrassed

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Thats the way Mahi way!!! The DANCE SEQ

The choreography was excellent....The signature steps were not hugely replaced and maybe thats why the Magic remained intact...

Bollywood is Def not GC's Forte....Okay No Jhootis Coming this way please....I am not saying he is not a Nice Dancer...He is  Fabulous Dancer but Bollywood style of Dancing is def not his forte.....The best example is the dance in the Precap...even if there is nothing much he has to do in Sheila Ki jawaani....the moves, the
grooves, the style is Amazing...JAAN LEVA

I felt bad for DDLOL...She loves Dancing but she had to limit herself coz of the present state GEET is in....but in-spite of that she was graceful and Stylish...Total BollywoodThumbs Up

The Tadka of Daadi and Ani added to the song, the chemistry of the 3 ladies, followed by Maan looking at the three most important people in his life with Awe...And then joining them was definitely the highlight of the Song for me

The Flashbacks scenes that was added in the Song....Had a hug (Behen de) representing their love and their togetherness.....A walk away situation 9the Major MU that came in between MAANEET)....A holding back(Kurbaan hua) Maan not allowing Geet to go...and Geet not budging against his will and finally Maan making Geet's his(Dupaata Seq)....Depicted the entire Maaneet Journey in just 4 scenes...Very innovative and Symbolic....Representing their Union to be there for sureSmile

Viju...the 4 scenes may also be symbolic of all that they have gone thru to get here today....mayhap the hard times are over....oopps...i guess not.  I think shaadi ke baad.....they will have bigger and more personal battles to fight...what say?  That will be the real test of their love!!

This is exactly what i said it was a Depiction of the entire Maaneet Journey....Sweet-heart aaisa ho sakta hai ki aap kuch bole aur mujhe samaj na aaye....aap toh meri Hum Khayali ho naWink

If what we are presuming is gonna be aired which i feel there is huge possibility then surely the Biggest and most challenging test of their LOVE is only going to come.....The BAAP of allWink

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Thanks Vinu for the BACHELOR'S Party sequence - its EXACTLY how I asked for it!!!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586527

Kya dance tha....yaar...Maahi Ve..that's the way....WE ALL LIKE IT!!!  GC and DD did a phenomenal job with the Dance.   Liked the way Maan looked at the three women in his life...together...his whole world...right there in front of him....happy and laughing....content!!

Then...unable to resist...he joined them for a family HUG...very Cute and sweet!!

Loved the tang keechai in the morning......Akdoo with his akdi gardan....loved that scene...too funny!!

Maan is KILLER again in a WHITE shirt.....Loved how he cribbed upon hearing that Anne ne Geet ko western film dikh aayi....so cute. 

Loved Daadi's contribution.....ke Maan darr ta hain Daru chadd ja ne se....lol...too good!!  

Looking at the pre-cap...knowing that Geet lands up at the bachelor's  party...so looks like Brij is unsuccessful in his attempts again tonight...Good.

Even though the last scenes were done with BDs.... Chalo...it was a cute scene anyway...Maan Jaate jaate bhi apni Geet se juda nahi hona chaahta tha....so sweet...ke kept saying bye!!!

Waise FB ki shaadi pics dekh ke muje lag ra hain ke Anne ke saath koi hadsa hone waala hain.  She is the only one who is wearing the same clothes...so does that mean that she will be kidnapped....and she makes it back to the wedding in time..maybe Arjun saves her...??   This is just a tukka....apossible explanation for why Anne is wearing the same outfit.

Anyhow....I Loved today's episode...loved the Masti....and I am looking forward to a rocking Episode tomorrow....with Sheika ki Jaavani!!!

Wah what up to the point take, kum zyada baat hogaiee...Good very good.....Episode was good, full of fun, masti and the most beautiful part was the family hug.....

Arey Maan ka kya kehna, woh jana hi kub chahta tha, pur Geet ki khatir gaya, and i am sure he will tease her that cause of her he had joined the party and got drunk and ended up with Sheila....

I cant wait till tomorrow to watch the Sheila ki jawani sequence.....Aur humara close hug ka raaz bhi pata kurna hai naWink....

Muniza

Go to top