3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve! - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
@vrush - am around.... do read my analysis....😃

btw i hv deactivated my FB accounts...so u will find me only on IF now.... waise u still have my fone no...so i will be accessible like that.....
did u write analysis?? which page??
New promo - very good to attract TV audience..... masala.... dramatic.....
oh yes..i have your number

what happened why deactivated FB?

anyway...

i wrote on page 1 no analysis..just faltoogiri..

me no mood other than maahiness now a days...

will read yours

do you read my Take my breath away by any chance ?
me asking cos i updated and i donno remember now who all read it..

so if you do here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1452933&TPN=87&#38000931
Doc just popping in to make one comment direct to LVRaaz

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE even if you make her have a miscarriage, PLEASE DON'T say that she can never have any more kids-- please please, don't go down the cliche serial route of making her unable to have kids. This girl has already borne so much, why should Brij win in that way as well. Please please make the doc say that she'll be able to have other pregnancies in the future
Originally posted by cxw1065

Doc just popping in to make one comment direct to LVRaaz

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE even if you make her have a miscarriage, PLEASE DON'T say that she can never have any more kids-- please please, don't go down the cliche serial route of making her unable to have kids. This girl has already borne so much, why should Brij win in that way as well. Please please make the doc say that she'll be able to have other pregnancies in the future
omg doc......long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W*H have u been ðŸ¤—
yes yes......i agree...mc is fine......just do not say she cannot have anymore kids.....that is too ektaish🤪
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Hey babe
🤗 
Have been around

Passed the massive MAHA-exam I had to sit, since then caught up in work, work, work

Still watch GEET devotedly, just less time to comment

But today, I had to, just had to-- am so scared they will go down this route
Edited by cxw1065 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cxw1065

Hey babe
🤗 
Have been around

Passed the massive MAHA-exam I had to sit, since then caught up in work, work, work

Still watch GEET devotedly, just less time to comment

But today, I had to, just had to-- am so scared they will go down this route
Do not worry they....are not ekta😆😆😆
these are our cv's......they are damn brilliant....and i doubt they would do something this stupid😉

glad to see u here after sooooooooooooooooo long....feels like years.....

awwwww i hope the exam went well....hope to see u here regularly😃
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Thanks Vinu for the BACHELOR'S Party sequence - its EXACTLY how I asked for it!!!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586527

Well Thank you for depicting the perfect Bachelor's party-haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it will be awesome! (it looks awesome from the tiny bits that I have seen!!) Good job, keep it up with yall's imagination!!!😃

Kya dance tha....yaar...Maahi Ve..that's the way....WE ALL LIKE IT!!!  GC and DD did a phenomenal job with the Dance.   Liked the way Maan looked at the three women in his life...together...his whole world...right there in front of him....happy and laughing....content!!

Yes I enjoyed that bit too. Maan's expression on seeing his  whole family together...."priceless" !!! He showed a sense of relief and happiness at the same time!

Then...unable to resist...he joined them for a family HUG...very Cute and sweet!!

"KODAK" moment  that was!!😊

Loved the tang keechai in the morning......Akdoo with his akdi gardan....loved that scene...too funny!!

Geet had definitely had a good comeback...gosh I need to learn from her! 😆 It was real cute to see Geet moving Maans face from one side to another!

Maan is KILLER again in a WHITE shirt.....Loved how he cribbed upon hearing that Anne ne Geet ko western film dikh aayi....so cute. 

WHITE Yes he looks absolutely handsome in that white shirt!

Loved Daadi's contribution.....ke Maan darr ta hain Daru chadd ja ne se....lol...too good!!  

Looking at the pre-cap...knowing that Geet lands up at the bachelor's  party...so looks like Brij is unsuccessful in his attempts again tonight...Good.

Even though the last scenes were done with BDs.... Chalo...it was a cute scene anyway...Maan Jaate jaate bhi apni Geet se juda nahi hona chaahta tha....so sweet...ke kept saying bye!!!

Waise FB ki shaadi pics dekh ke muje lag ra hain ke Anne ke saath koi hadsa hone waala hain.  She is the only one who is wearing the same clothes...so does that mean that she will be kidnapped....and she makes it back to the wedding in time..maybe Arjun saves her...??   This is just a tukka....apossible explanation for why Anne is wearing the same outfit.

KIDNAP??? Hainn??? Well that's totally out of the blue!! 😆

Anyhow....I Loved today's episode...loved the Masti....and I am looking forward to a rocking Episode tomorrow....with Sheika ki Jaavani!!!

I'm in there with you...Definitely looking forward to Sheila ki Javaani!!

AHHHH Just saw the new promo....YIKES!!
Hey  Vrush I'm here!

Omggggg the new promo.. when Geet got shot and Maan yelled "Geeeeeeeeeet!" I swear my heart stopped! 😭

Imma kill Brij with his own Talwar! Dekhle na cuz he resorted to using a gun. So me reserves the Talwar to strike this devil down. 😈

Aditi: yes .. never expect anything from Brij Oye! It'll be a miracle to see Brij harbour feelings..especially for a younger sister! 😳