Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [10/1-Epi 52] (Page 4)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hmmmmm

The next 50 percent goes she does not sleep at night as she has to spy nah ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
then in the morning she is up early and serve them just like others
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
this is why in kheer she was putting kesar ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
lack of sleepROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

now such a superpower bahu it only exists in the ahluwalia ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I just watched the last scene again   both karan and kritika were fab here.  the movement of his eyes when he was saying aur ab and  the pain they reflected on what he heard Thumbs Up.   bg score in the end where the male voice in  KMH1 style tune "kaise kahein hume " Clap.  I will have to add this to my post. 

@nisha ROFLROFLROFLROFL raat  ki spy subah ki bahu - another track for gauri rajveer ROFLROFL

Edited by kavyasam - 10 January 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Res

abt to leave for college...will update it during my break
yet to watch the episode, but it seems everyone liked it Embarrassed

Edited:
sighhh i was going to do this during my break, but I was busy...long story short, I was basically running around campus from one corner to the other and back LOLDead and then it was time for class, luckily i had 30mins to watch the episode LOLBig smile

now i can hardly even remember it ConfusedI'm so tired Cry
so will try my best Confused if i don't make sense, do stop reading it LOL

Chiku-Arjun: ROFL Chiku was looking so petrified i was lmao
ROFL this actor rocks!!! he plays Chiku so well Clap and Arjun's dhamki ROFLROFL no paper can stop me from killing you ClapClap and Chiku falling on the bed and thinking, gaya gaya gaya gaya, bach gaya ROFLROFLROFL
loved Karan's acting here ClapClap

DJ-Dadu: Hug thank u for understanding Arjun more than Arohi Angry why is Arohi annoying me!!! i hate how she is acting...DJ who didn't even speak to Arjun understood he was lying, Dadu who had no idea abt Arjun-Arohi's love understood that Arjun was lying, just Arohi has issues with accepting it Angry i am very upset with her behaviour...what happened to the old Arohi??? Confused this Arohi is more like Arohi Sharma and i hated Arohi Sharma AngryDead
and why did Lovedeep have to call DJ at the wrong time Angry

DJ-Chiku:
ROFL Chiku is so stupid ROFLROFL and i love that DJ even tells him that ROFLROFL and comes clean with Chiku ClapTongue besharam kahin ka! how can he even look DJ in the eyes after what he did last night! Angry *Pooja slaps Chiku* ClapYAY ROFL

Arohi-Arjun:
Party Dancing finally KMH tunes!!! woohoo!!! waited too long for this!!! Big smile really happy they didn't use bin tere here D'oh it would have ruined the scene! it was such a beautiful scene but Arohi's words later AngryAngryAngry how dare she tell Arjun all that!!! i wanted to slap her! and poor guy was crying CryCry i wanted to go give him a hug Hug koi nahin, abhi de diya EmbarrassedLOL man he looked so good Blushing and Arohi, i felt nothing for you TongueEvil Smile she deserves to lock herself up when she finds out the truth Approve and i wish Arjun wasn't so forgiving Stern Smile Arohi deserves to be alone and fight for Arjun...she has broken his heart after today's conversation Cry she doesn't deserve someone who loves her so much!!! he from day 1 has been saying that he has changed, if he wanted to "pretend" he wouldn't listen to Chiku's orders like that! what Chiku has done to Arjun, after that anybody would stop "pretending" but he's not "pretending" he is for real working hard to get Arohi back! and she is too busy in her own little bubble...I want Shefali to go give her a big lecture and yell at her Approve only then will i be satisfied Evil SmileROFL

nobody would put up with so much after what Arohi has done...she keeps hurting him and he keeps giving her another chance, i want him to just leave her alone so she realizes what she keeps doing it wrong! where is Shefali when u need her! Confused
where is Biji? i miss her LOL and her opinions about everyone LOL

finally they showed us a precap Dancing i was on top of the world when i saw agle episode main LOL and KSA saw Arjun protecting Chiku even tho Mickey mouse was there
Dancing lately Dadu has been doing the right thing WinkLOL pehli baar Police time par pauhonchi ROFLROFL kudos to the team for realizing not always does the police reach late ROFL and Dadu's face when Sudhir said that he will punish Arjun for 10 years for he has done Thumbs Up lovely!!! i am glad he is feeling bad for Arjun finally! and has realized he is a better person now!!!

PS: i want more KMH tunes, i hope the Creatives do that! and also, give us lots more Precaps Embarrassed finally it seems they have shot the episodes ahead of time...Ermm
sighhh Karan looked really hot today Day Dreaming

time to sleep and dream about Karan
Day DreamingDay Dreaming LOLBlushing

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 11 January 2011 at 12:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshshiviloveskmhDu_Nishrasika_DS.Jane..

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
ResLOL Laate But Anywaays Wink
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

ok the guy is a body double ,  but  what do u think,  is arjuhi shaadi on cards or is this chiks ko bhagao last moment mein shot.   tomorrows episode will hold lot of answers for us. 

Edited by kavyasam - 10 January 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Hey Kavya I watched this too and it seems that thats a photoshoot

well i guess Siddhart is turning a real villain and no more chicks,chickoo,murga,kabootar and kharghoshROFL and therefore a new one as the role of siddhart rather than chikoo

If Dadu is there it seems he is unable to do lots of things,, DJ is not there, the wedding is going to be stopped for sure by Biji with her bijli entryROFLROFL or else if there is shaadi then baat pachtai,thats not my plate at allApprove

Edited by Eshu11 - 10 January 2011 at 2:17pm
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
no no this guy looks like a body double for either chiks or arjun.  so I wonder for whom he is.   but by looking at their faces it is for chiku since everyone has a smile , and last minute entry maro  hero to stop it.   but u know the way chiku's character  is being changed like into a selfobsessed cunning man no wonder if he turns into a villian , gauri can take rest.
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hi KMHians
I made a picture VM,its a bit messed up but still the song is in;-)

I wanted to have a VM on Karan/Kritika or Arjun/Arohi in the title track of Love ne Mila de Jodi - Kabhi Yuhi

I know it is not the rightest time to post this one but we know this is the overall theme of all love stories.

Please rate the song and comment on it;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top