Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [10/1-Epi 52] (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
On the second take, I will like to talk on the overall episode:

I actually love what they shown, it is supposed to be the first time that DJ and Kartar want to say something but they don't know how to start.

DJ here now realised Arohi is deeply in love to Arjun. Last time I explained it with the jhadka she got when Arohi split wine on Arjun's face. She got it right now, this is not the infactuation of dear Arohi, Arohi is deeply in love with Arjun and she knows that she has to intervene, DJ knows she will need this time to give green fire to Arohi to break the promise sh did to her. DJ realised that Chikoo lied and Chikoo is definitely not the  man for Arohi.

With the same thoughts of DJ, it was matched with Kartar who knows that Arjun loves Arohi a lot. When he was looking at the sweet innocent Arohi, he understood that his poti is not alright. He also knows that he has to intervene now because it is genuine love from Arjun's side.

They were left to say it to ach other when it was interrupted on the call from lovedeep bua. We got to see the intense 'ek dum bewacoof teji and arohi's dad' who waved along in the lie of Arjun but then they know Arohi is hurt but they still think Arjun as a criminal and Arjun is taking revenge..but one question to Arjun and Teji - come on chachu, what revenge is Arjun taking from Arohi, does it makes sense?
Still it was a good scene to see the reaction of Dadu who knows that Arjun is a redeemed man and he has not done anything wrong to Arohi, they are in love, that's all. Yet Dadu knows it will be difficult to convince the other male in the family so he was in a way torn too. He knows definitely he has to talk to DJ.

While the male showed concerned by trying to give a 'tit for tat' answer to Arjun, the female actually showed their care to Arohi in a more warm ways. Lovedeep is again concerned to get back Arohi's smile back. She organised shopping for her and I actually love Arohi's mom who is also really sweet but then always think on what is needy rather than funLOL Then admired how DJ knows she has to talk to Arohi with her wits said it is only her who will go with Arohi and Kartar joined it too knowing that's the best time he can talk to DJ. This was a really good scene.

We got a line of comedy with lovedeep chikoo phone conversation and still we got to see that the selfish self interested personality of Chikoo.

The episode started also with 'back in action' Arjun with fiery eyes who were really burning with fire for Chikoo to hurt Arohi and I love the scene as it showed Chikoo's negative character is shown by the abuse of power of money and Arjun holds himself of not hitting Chikoo because of the promise he had to Arjun. I love to see Arjun as Arjun again and it was so good.Heart

In the shopping mall, we got to see th angry DJ to Chikoo, I feel DJ will force Chikoo to break this relationship. Then we got to see Arohi and Arjun and this time after so long the kismat track from Arjun's feeling to Arohi. It was really intense and out of the expected,the unexpected confession came,it was too powerful for me that made my own eyes blurred,empathising with Arohi and then to Arjun. The audience knows Arjun is true to Arohi and this moment, this confession shows what Arjun wants to achieve, Arjun who wanted to win Arohi back her love and heart,had least idea that this way is hurting Arohi to the extent that his presence is bringing uneasiness to her. The tears in Arjun's eyes blurred my eyes because at this  moment, Arjun realise how much pain he gave to Arohi. Arjun realised the leaving of his home to be a good man for Arohi is not enough to Arohi, because she is shattered completely. Arjun realised like this song I am going to attach. A song that I really did not want to attach because that the song played all the time in KavyaAnjali but I am left of no choice, Arjun drop of tears were on this realisation:

Arjun understood that in this struggle to win his love he will need to go far from her nowHeart and this is the moment for Arohi to realise what she learned in the dhabba, the auntyji told both of them, that one's importance and how much one loves someone is felt when the person is not here with you.

It was a really so good episode that really create the emotion that they wanted to give: I was with heartwarming,with mind sighing ouch and eyes blurredApprove and today the camera angle was much better. The precap for tommorrow looks promising. I am giving an overall 8/10 for today's episode.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshshiviloveskmh-anzaeram-pinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hi !!everyone!! yeah an emotionally charged episode todays was for me!! Some of the scenes that touched me:

Arohi trying to wash off Arjun from her mind..oops washing her face!!what a turmoil she is going thru asking herself and reasoning out the why she has fallen in love with Arjun???

Loved the DJ ans daddu convo like you guys said...awe this grand pa and grand mom mey there is kitani mohabbath hai..Day Dreaming just loved the way they were thinking of each other and going thru the kashmakash of whther to say or not to say about Arjuhi..very realistically portrayed..

I have to say this, I just like the way they have done up the sets in KMH..today also I liked the study of KSA. And am now feeling Arohis father is gonna be one hell against Arjuhi and KSA portrayed so well the feelings ,turmoil that he is going thru when they talk about getting Arjun for 10 years in jail..KSA clearly understanding using his past experiences ...

Gosh Cheeku bewafa and bewakoof..double dose!! Loved the way DJ handled him in the mall....

Arjuhi Takkar today made me cry buckets!! She doesnt want to look at him because she is afraid to face reality / she is angry at herself/ she feels guity for falling in love with this man..
The eye lock between Arjun and Arohi today conveyed a different convo too..Arohi in pain, anger, guilt..and Arjun in love wanting to see that and searching in her eyes!!Day Dreaming

My heart broke when Arohi said those dialogues...I was like abhi Arjun is wanting so much to hear what Arohi feels about him and BANG here she says...yes she HAD fallen in love with him in those 7 days..but now she feels its a mistake..thats the dhakka...that broke my heart..Broken Heart
I know Arjun how exactly he must be feeling..but looking at the tears, gosh!!! that was too much ....How much he loved her..here he was feeling that his presence would make her get in touch with reality and confess but now his presence pained her so much and he is the cause for the pain..How much guilty he felt there when he heard that!!

Kritika was awesome when she keeps her face straight sort of expressionless but her words filled with emotions there when she says about her feelings for Arjun...She was just so real and natural...ClapHug
Karan when he cried felt like going there and giving him a big hug..
Very few men can cry onscreen so well..I thot from KMH1 days itself he is one actor who has cried so well and it looks so real..
Usually men do not cry thats what is shown..this hatkey thing makes him stand out as an actor .... ClapDay DreamingStar
He was awesome, loved the way he says mann sey oh please look at me at least!!! that look that he gives was mindblowing!!
His short haircut makes him look cute..I know Karan( according to ur fb status) its hedgehog days for you but that was on friday, today toh it looked ok..so baccha dont worry it will grow back soon...

Now after all this that happened between them today I have a wild guess that these two are gonna try and go away from each other now..one in anger, the other one to avoid giving pain...and then this situation mey KSA and DJ will fulltoo chuck out Chiku from Arohi's life and bring on Arjun and tie them together..then it will be the marraige of Arjuhi with both of them as tom and jerry!!! till they accpet each other..Kaisa raha mera wild wild prediction..

BTW tommorrows takkar between Arjun and Mikael will be one to watch !!I am just curious now to know whats the next twist.
I luved the kitani 1 male song that played when Arjun was in tears...This song is so much of soulful music..hats off to the singer and musician....Clap
Now I think I have drooled too much!!kya karoo was missing this so much..had to...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmhMaheen_AhmedDu_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@Anita di...omg superb take..ClapClapClap...loved reading it to the fullest..StarHeart...made me feel so much bettr...HugHug..u ur prediction was realy gud too....i also think arjun will stay away from arohi....n maybe arohi will realise how much it's hurting her not seeing arjun...Embarrassed..n the fact she still loves him alot...

@Eshu.....superb take like always...Clap

@olly....wow!! another superb take olly....short but well written n loved what u rote abt arjun-arohi...ClapClap..Embarrassed Hug

@Pinky...all the best for ur exams..[>:D<[..n loved ur take too..

@aamnaishtiaq... great take..Clap

@arshravi yhh dialouges were great....n i too felt like hugging arjun-arohi...esp arjun..Hug Disapprove...lovely take

@sruju....luks like ur smallest take ever..LOLLOL...but nice one..EmbarrassedTongue..Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshshiviloveskmhpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshkavyasam

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
reserved...
anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Awee Anjali thanks for the star and heart.....Wink Eshu luved the song hum bewafa har gij na they!!!..fit baittha hai yaar!! Pinks all the very best for your exams...
Anjalii Day Dreamingfulltoo back in my dreamland...
Luved reading every ones takes... Nisha U write so well, just luv reading yours..am missing the rest here....looks like everyone still crying like me...and dreaming!! thats one thing that binds us here na our dreamland ki dreams.Day DreamingROFL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
updated on page 1.  will read ur takes soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@anita I jus watched the ep again ;)
Small things I missed:
 - Chikoo's facial expression - outstanding.Clap
New name for chikoo: chiks - he is really like a chickROFL
Gauri - as adarsh bahu - serving everyone i duno wat - was she spying or was she actually the adarsh bahuROFLROFL
Karan's expression - hayiiiiHeart  ClapClap
Everyone in the main side - ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
I actually noticed to see Shefali Sanchit and Simmi who were also present in the lounge when Lovedeep cuts the call.
Shefali - was shown as disturbed too - love it ClapClap
Others are more for the happiness of Arohi ClapClapClap

I love reading urs too and others.
I am thinking the same thing as u said and I am actually thinking the story is going to be on the hand of elders: kartar dj and biji - u remembered when Dj said to biji, they have seen the worst storm togetherStarStarStarStarStar

This sums how for me it is going - they said that history repeat itself and this time the elders are not going to be against - they will be the shield of Arjuhi - they will have to face the wrath of other members in the family but they will support Arohi and Arjun.

Edited:

Did anyone notice the background score was good today and actually the theme Ah ah ah is another version of the KMH1 hmm hmm hmm theme. Just listen to the strt

I got this scene from KMH1 tht i remembered with the hmm theme,it is Arjun and Arohi in Karan's office - btw among my fav scene tooHeart

with the aaah aaaah one:

Thank u Ekta, I really love this bg in kmh1 and this time u used it differently, just changed the way the tune flows - from the first one who was the theme of their feelings of Arjuhi in their love and her u used it to show the torn feeling of Arohi!

Love ittt and today I love all the background music-back with the dholak theme.too good.

I guess i need to give a 10 today

Edited by Eshu11 - 10 January 2011 at 11:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshshiviloveskmhAmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@anita  for your wild prediction three thumbs up  Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up.

@nisha amazing post once again. "The episode started also with 'back in action' Arjun with fiery eyes who were really burning with fire for Chikoo to hurt Arohi and I love the scene as it showed Chikoo's negative character is shown by the abuse of power of money and Arjun holds himself of not hitting Chikoo because of the promise he had to Arjun. I love to see Arjun as Arjun again and it was so good." 
I was really happy that arjun tackled chiku rightly,  and chiku's fake prestige will be torn to pieces in no time.

this is the moment for Arohi to realise what she learned in the dhabba, the auntyji told both of them, that one's importance and how much one loves someone is felt when the person is not here with you." 
This is the right time to remember that , glad u pointed it out Clap

@olly , pinky,amna, arshravi -  loved it guys,   arjun's tears affected everyone.  karan excellent there Clap

@srujana - LOL chalo  chance pe chance maar lo . Wink

Edited by kavyasam - 10 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshAnjalii...xXx

Go to top