tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by HamiSky

Dhanya
I find no problem with K or Kriya!
but P'a attitude is bit annoying for sure!

no wife wsays she is my sis..being her elder sis i will do that this come wat may....... is too much
it doesnt happne like that
it cud have been she is alone now..we have to help her out..if its not we then who else..type....this is how a real/good wife speaks!!

As for K...he is confused between his wife's antics n his own job thing!

u know..SGP is coming up with Suhana confessing her lvoe for Ishaan..Tere liye with anew twist!!
wat about our show? wil they bring in anything interesting that will boost the TRPs n bring back the viewers??

Hello Hami
Yes P obsessive nature is a bit annoying at times. But P is not perfect . She always puts her own desires above everyone elses. That's why she's more believable than other heroines who put everyones needs above their own. In a perfect world she would be the odd man out. I haven't seen a perfect relationship yet. All couples have their weaknesses hence the diraama. K wanted a shernee and he got one .

She did sound extremely stupid when she made that statement you are referring to, but a protaganist you can get angry with makes more sense than one who is forever selfless. A little more believable.
Just my POV no offense to anyone intended. I seem to sticking my foot in my mouth alot lately

YM,

In real life ..PPl do not put their desires above every one's all the time ....besides it will not work...here it is shown that it is always working...which leads to a sense of disbelief.....but she is not a sherni..she is more of a fox..who gives a quick and sharp bite and hides behind  the lion [krishna] confident that the mighty Lion will subjugate  the pack of wolves..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

loved ur post sathya di..................ClapClap 

Thankkoooooooooooooooooo ,Paro..Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Dhanya

no wife wsays she is my sis..being her elder sis i will do that this come wat may....... is too much
it cud have been she is alone now..we have to help her out..if its not we then who else..type....this is how a real/good wife speaks!!

u know..SGP is coming up with Suhana confessing her lvoe for Ishaan..Tere liye with anew twist!!
wat about our show? wil they bring in anything interesting that will boost the TRPs n bring back the viewers??

Hello Hami
Yes P obsessive nature is a bit annoying at times. But P is not perfect . She always puts her own desires above everyone elses. That's why she's more believable than other heroines who put everyones needs above their own. In a perfect world she would be the odd man out. I haven't seen a perfect relationship yet. All couples have their weaknesses hence the diraama. K wanted a shernee and he got one .

She did sound extremely stupid when she made that statement you are referring to, but a protaganist you can get angry with makes more sense than one who is forever selfless. A little more believable.
Just my POV no offense to anyone intended. I seem to sticking my foot in my mouth alot lately

YM,

In real life ..PPl do not put their desires above every one's all the time ....besides it will not work...here it is shown that it is always working...which leads to a sense of disbelief.....but she is not a sherni..she is more of a fox..who gives a quick and sharp bite and hides behind  the lion [krishna] confident that the mighty Lion will subjugate  the pack of wolves..
Hello Tanths
 I do believe that P has put K desires above hers a few times. ............attending party was one instance.
As for K going against his beliefs and Bauji entirely possible. Spouses should support each other in public. It may not be liked by audiences though.
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Tanth
P a fox..I must say that was quite rude!!
But cant deny also the look she gave wen K said u take adv of me.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Tanth

Not at all ..when Krishna can be rude to lioness..I can be rude too...

As for as I am concerned..Pratigya instigates and stands back  watching the Lion fighting on her behalf...
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Tanth

I agree K did give that helplesss look
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Dhanya

Hello Hami

YM,

Hello Tanths
 I do believe that P has put K desires above hers a few times. ............attending party was one instance.
As for K going against his beliefs and Bauji entirely possible. Spouses should support each other in public. It may not be liked by audiences though.

Had she attended the Party and returned without causing another scene , i would have accepted it ..but her too  It was her view, her principles ...Agreed what Aarushi did was unpardonable ..but Krishna had taken the cudgels and was fighting valiantly ..

When Aarushi put forth her demand ..Instead of standing on the pulpit and giving out her dictum, had she looked at Krishna and put the onus on him ...I would accept ur statement ...Pratigya has gone along with Krishna's views as long as it dovetailed with her's or as long as it did not clash with her views..otherwise .it is nada..

@ Bold..exactly ..Spouses should support each other ..but it should not be one sided ..

Go to top