Pratigya
Pratigya

krishna, Pratigya and kriya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hi friends,

i have been reading many posts stating that krishna is nothing but an obedient dog of pratigya now and pratigya is doing double standards and all that.......................and members crying out to get the old krishna....................pls tell me what is the difference between the krishna we r seeing today who is supporting pratigya bec he sees that she has a point regarding bigamy and going against his family and that krishna who simply disregarded his family tradition of name-changing ceremony and hurt and insulted his parents just for the sake of pratigya.................pls tell me what is the difference between this krishna who is disregarding his own judgement for the sake of her and that krishna who came like a parched man walking over his self respect to have a glimpse of her at her terrace.............pls tell me what is the difference between this krishna who is supporting her in every situation even if it means going against his family with that krishna who did every single thing for her happiness against his family custom and wishes..............krishna hasn't changed as far as his love and devotion towards pratigya is concerned.............he has done so many things against his family in the past to please pratigya and so why r we complaining now(he is not doing anything for arushi, he is doing it for pratigya)................we have repeatedly seen krishna saying he won't talk or touch pratigya but forgetting it and doing it the next moment..............is our dislike to the way krishna is behaving now bec he was doing whatever he did in the past to get her love and he can stop doing it now that he has got what he wanted..........????????

and regarding pratigya....................she is very much attached to her maika...........just bec she is a married women now she can't stop thinking of their welfare(but i agree that she thinks a little too much about them)..............when pratigya supported kesar, did everything in her power to help her when kesar was not asking for it and continued to show slavery and bonding to her evil husband even after knowing that what she was doing is wrong , we didn't jump down pratigya's throat and asked her to stop what she is doing and called her a supporter of crime(bec she let kesar accept it just like that) and blasted kesar for her stupid behavior, bec what kesar was doing was worse than what arushi is doing ie accepting her fate and mutely following it without a fight back(for which she is also responsible)................instead we were all for it.............so now when she is helping her sister who also knowingly committed a crime and is repenting it and has accepted her mistake and wants to redeem herself and wants to change her fate for which she only is responsible but wants a fresh start to her life , we r calling pratigya names.................... and hasn't pratigya tried to be a good DIL for the thakurs...........even before she fell in love with krishna it was she who rescued amma from SS, kesar from sakthi, their potha/waris from death, advised krishna not to play with the feelings of his parents regarding the fake pregnancy track, (but her general dislike towards krishna at that point of time and the sufferings her parents were under going due to thakurs made her a little distant to them)................and after she fell in love with krishna situation has changed and SS and amma now hated her with a passion that whatever she did was a sore in their eyes...................

and kriya, they r made for each other..............if krishna sees nothing but pratigya , pratigya sees the world around him too, that's the only difference...............it was like that from the beginning of the show................and is like that now and it will be like that in the future too unless krishna minimizes his selfishness a bit.................and pratigya realizing that like exits outside the idealistic world.................

PS : no bashing intended

Edited by dhakarn - 10 January 2011 at 8:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011HamiSkyhussainramso

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Dhanya
I find no problem with K or Kriya!
but P'a attitude is bit annoying for sure!

no wife wsays she is my sis..being her elder sis i will do that this come wat may....... is too much
it doesnt happne like that
it cud have been she is alone now..we have to help her out..if its not we then who else..type....this is how a real/good wife speaks!!

As for K...he is confused between his wife's antics n his own job thing!

u know..SGP is coming up with Suhana confessing her lvoe for Ishaan..Tere liye with anew twist!!
wat about our show? wil they bring in anything interesting that will boost the TRPs n bring back the viewers??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011suk4hussainramsodhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Dhanya

no wife wsays she is my sis..being her elder sis i will do that this come wat may....... is too much
it cud have been she is alone now..we have to help her out..if its not we then who else..type....this is how a real/good wife speaks!!  That was just for drama element.............to show that pratigya still sees her as her darling sister however she had tortured her

u know..SGP is coming up with Suhana confessing her lvoe for Ishaan..Tere liye with anew twist!!
wat about our show? wil they bring in anything interesting that will boost the TRPs n bring back the viewers??

i don't want to look at what other serials has in store..............our serial is supposed to be a social drama and the POPS r doing their job staying within all the usual daily soap standards..............for me kriya is the best as i am yet to see a more beautifully orchestrated love story and a real life husband and wife who has their tantrums, their selfishness, their egos, their wishes their priorities in short all that it takes to be  normal human beings....................as they continue their journey of life..................see kesar is going to fight back soon..........isn't that a positive thing?

Edited by dhakarn - 10 January 2011 at 8:09am
b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Agree with you.  Grey mam is concentrating on her other show.  Nowadays, there are no tellybuzz articles also related to the show.  Because of the mahaepisode and the recent twists, tere liye has gained TRPs.  Don't know when arushi track ends.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Dhakarn Beta keep it up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umadhakarn

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Dhanya

it cud have been she is alone now..we have to help her out..if its not we then who else..type....this is how a real/good wife speaks!!

Hello Hami
Yes P obsessive nature is a bit annoying at times. But P is not perfect . She always puts her own desires above everyone elses. That's why she's more believable than other heroines who put everyones needs above their own. In a perfect world she would be the odd man out. I haven't seen a perfect relationship yet. All couples have their weaknesses hence the diraama. K wanted a shernee and he got one .

She did sound extremely stupid when she made that statement you are referring to, but a protaganist you can get angry with makes more sense than one who is forever selfless. A little more believable.
Just my POV no offense to anyone intended. I seem to sticking my foot in my mouth alot lately

MERARAIdhakarn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Big smile

Edited by tanthya - 10 January 2011 at 8:44am

corvettePragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

i have been reading many posts stating that krishna is nothing but an obedient dog of pratigya now and pratigya is doing double standards and all that.......................and members crying out to get the old krishna....................pls tell me what is the difference between the krishna we r seeing today who is supporting pratigya bec he sees that she has a point regarding bigamy and going against his family and that krishna who simply disregarded his family tradition of name-changing ceremony and hurt and insulted his parents just for the sake of pratigya.................pls tell me what is the difference between this krishna who is disregarding his own judgement for the sake of her and that krishna who came like a parched man walking over his self respect to have a glimpse of her at her terrace.............pls tell me what is the difference between this krishna who is supporting her in every situation even if it means going against his family with that krishna who did every single thing for her happiness against his family custom and wishes..............krishna hasn't changed as far as his love and devotion towards pratigya is concerned.............he has done so many things against his family in the past to please pratigya and so why r we complaining now(he is not doing anything for arushi, he is doing it for pratigya)................we have repeatedly seen krishna saying he won't talk or touch pratigya but forgetting it and doing it the next moment..............is it bec he was doing whatever he did in the past to get her love and he can stop doing it now that he has got what he wanted..........????????

Hi Dhanya,

It is nice to see a thread without any vitriol on Pratigya ...

Members are not hollering for old Krishna. Members are hollering for the retention's of core characteristics of Krishna..Earlier Krishna supported Pratigya bec he felt it was right..but in Aarushi case his first instinct is she is wrong , she is violating a sacred bond ..His view is  "Marriage is for keeps and since Aarushi married voluntarily" she must abide by the vows...but This instinct, HIS POV is being overridden by one simple pleading look and voice [ Wife's do this , an hubby's usually fall in line BUT..there is a big BUT..when it is of  serious nature Hubby's will not yield and neither will they allow their house to be made a laughing stock..which is what TN will be and Krishna is well aware of this fact ]..This is what is not accepted by many here....That is the essential difference..earlier he did bec HE felt it was right , now he does it despite knowing that it is not right ...

Second, when it came between bauji and Pratigya..Krishna had always sided with Bauji .....The Namkaran was an in house issue..but when there was a situation , a problem which involved his house's honor,his father's prestige..Krishna has always stoood by Bauji or neutral..[Remember Kesar FIR]..but here he has crossed that ..he is actively turning against his father..for a cause which he does not believe in ..

and regarding pratigya....................she is very much attached to her maika...........just bec she is a married women now she can't stop thinking of their welfare(but i agree that she thinks a little too much about them)..............when pratigya supported kesar, did everything in her power to help her when kesar was not asking for it and continued to show slavery and bonding to her evil husband even after knowing that what she was doing is wrong , we didn't jump down pratigya's throat and asked her to stop what she is doing and called her a supporter of crime(bec she let kesar accept it just like that) and blasted kesar for her stupid behavior, bec what kesar was doing was worse than what arushi is doing ie accepting her fate and mutely following it without a fight back(for which she is also responsible)................instead we were all for it.............so now when she is helping her sister who also knowingly committed a crime and is repenting it and has accepted her mistake and wants to redeem herself and wants to change her fate for which she only is responsible but wants a fresh start to her life , we r calling pratigya names.................... and hasn't pratigya tried to be a good DIL for the thakurs...........even before she fell in love with krishna it was she who rescued amma from SS, kesar from sakthi, their potha/waris from death, advised krishna not to play with the feelings of his parents regarding the fake pregnancy track, (but her general dislike towards krishna at that point of time and the sufferings her parents were under going due to thakurs made her a little distant to them)................and after she fell in love with krishna situation has changed and SS and amma now hated her with a passion that whatever she did was a sore in their eyes...................

Aarushi did not commit a mistake, Aarushi committed a social crime ...which is legally punishable..Our point is Pratigya knew it and why did she stop herself from taking any action when Aarushi was in the relationship...why does she want to take action now when Aarushi does not want to stay any more...

Had she been a dutiful DIL..her first move should have been to take Krishna in to confidence , and convince him ..instead of presenting a coup de tat ..then going along with Krishna and talk it out with her in laws...but she did not seek this route instead she asked her sister to do a runner not even givin a pausing thought to how the Thakur's might react...remember  she still had plenty of days to formulate a plan and take an action which could have lead to Aarushi's walkout with out any insult to Thakur's..

and kriya, they r made for each other..............if krishna sees nothing but pratigya , pratigya sees the world around him too, that's the only difference...............it was like that from the beginning of the show................and is like that now and it will be like that in the future too unless krishna minimizes his selfishness a bit.................and pratigya realizing that like exits outside the idealistic world.................

Does she..?? I seriously doubt that ...

PS : no bashing intended

MERARAIdhakarn

Go to top