Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ragini scores 30 this weeks in JDJ (Page 4)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@shounak- shwets... well me like to difer here.. Ragz seem to b a bit slow to Neerav today.. i luvd d steps they did... far better than nakka mukka.. dunno how they got a 30 back then.. but today was far better..! But one thing for sure.. Ragz Neerav co-ordination is big time lacking..

Me too didnt know how did Ragini get 30 for Nakka MukkaConfusedConfusedTill now..dont know..but the only perfromance..which impressed me was ragini's yh mera dil..that was the only perfromance..where neerav wasnt there...and I liked itLOLLOL

i can understand.. Neerav really looks de nervous types i tell u....so many times in d act.. Rags was looking at him... even d judges noticed... !! But a great effort by our queen of expressions..Embarrassed

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thx for the info
zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ya its 26 and not 30.. but still it was good..

But one thing which I would like to point out is that Ragini is a very good dancer but she hasn't got adequate stamina..Even the day she scored 30 I felt that she was exhausted in b/w her performance which is exposed each and every time, even in the fifth week of Jhalak..

I don't know whether my obervation is right or not but as an audience every time I watch Ragini, I can certainly see that exhaustion in her body because of which she goes off-beat from Neerav's timing, despite doing all the steps cleanly and by God, her expressions are terrific, unmatchable.. just cannot take ur eyes from her face...ClapClapClap

I hope she does make up her stamina because with each week the competition will get tougher and it will be difficult for her to clear the hurdles in the coming weeks of JDJ..

Edited by zak_ris - 11 January 2011 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Tanu, Shounak and Shwets, I am kind of confused with Neerav, he seems to take back in every performance, unlike other choreo, who dont leave there contestant and some even take the whole lime light, Ragini needs to be guided properly, she needs bit more from Neerav, I agree about her estamina, but obveiously she is not a super woman with such a tight schedule what ever she is doing is commenable. I enjoyed todays performance, she should have been given 2 or 3 more points over all. Neerav should help Ragini bit more to reach there and some more positive and support from him on the stage is needed. Loved her performance though. Her expressions are out of this world, none of the contestant could match that.

Edited by venture - 11 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramArmu4evaYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Tanu, Shounak and Shwets, I am kind of confused with Neerav, he seems to take back in every performance, unlike other choreo, who dont leave there contestant and some even take the whole lime light, Ragini needs to be guided properly, she needs bit more from Neerav, I agree about her estamina, but obveiously she is not a super woman with such a tight schedule what ever she is doing is commenable. I enjoyed todays performance, she should have been given 2 or 3 more points over all. Neerav should help Ragini bit more to reach there and some more positive and support from him on the stage is needed. Loved her performance though. Her expressions are out of this world, none of the contestant could match that.

Sheems..i agree with the point that she cant maintain high energy thruout the act..but dear.. thats the part Neerav needs to work on.. he has to knw by now...that Props drain Ragini out..so to use Props as less as possible..like Remo pointed out today..!!

As far as todays perf. is concerned.. i feel Neerav was better....but again..he was too fast for Ragz.. so a choreo needs to let his partner comeup to his level..only then will they look co-ordinated ..!! Me too Sheems...just luvd her expressions... she was full on masti today..... !! Neerav has to work more on her....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jshree_ram

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by zak_ris

Ya its 26 and not 30.. but still it was good..

But one thing which I would like to point out is that Ragini is a very good dancer but she hasn't got adequate stamina..Even the day she scored 30 I felt that she was exhausted in b/w her performance which is exposed each and every time, even in the fifth week of Jhalak..

I don't know whether my obervation is right or not but as an audience every time I watch Ragini, I can certainly see that exhaustion in her body because of which she goes off-beat from Neerav's timing, despite doing all the steps cleanly and by God, her expressions are terrific, unmatchable.. just cannot take ur eyes from her face...ClapClapClap

I hope she does make up her stamina because with each week the competition will get tougher and it will be difficult for her to clear the hurdles in the coming weeks of JDJ..

Pardon if I go overboard..but I guess its high time..Ragini hits the gym!LOLAtleast for JDJ!One thing which i love..is that whatever it is..SHe enjoys whatever she does!
Shounak Zaalim Na Banoo, Baichari Kay Paas sonay ka time nahi, gym kis waqt jaye gee!!!

Armu4eva

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by shivani003

Oohhhhhh! Thats awesome news! Sounds like she will be giving good competitiion to Sushant and Yana in future :)

Hey shivani.....Tum yahan.....Welcome yaar..... khoob jamega rang jab mil baithenge deewane do........LOL

@111192
Renu.....oops i dun know how i skipped saying a thank u for this lovely post.....May u get such articles frequently and may i keep thanking u this way dear.....LOL

Lol yea nice to see u here tooHug

I love dance based reality shows and I also visit JDJ forum and DID Doubles. Hope to see u aroundSmile

Go to top