Ragini scores 30 this weeks in JDJ

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Govinda and Ragini Khanna shake a leg
Buzz up!

Ragini Khanna, who plays Suhana on Sasural Genda Phool, is being praised for her dancing abilities on Jhalak Dikha Laka.

She was also praised by her maternal uncle, Govinda, who had come as a celeb guest.

When contacted, Ragini said, "I'm really enjoying myself on the show and am surprised that I've come so far. I was speechless when Madhuri Dixit praised my dancing. She is a guiding spirit for me. She hasn't seen me acting, so I don't know how she feels about it, but I feel that her praises made me feel like I was on top of the world."

She added that she never expected a perfect score and a standing ovation from the judges. "I'm also grateful to the audience for loving the performance and voting for me," she added.

In tonight's episode, she will be dancing with her uncle Govinda and she's excited about it. "My uncle will be showing me some dance steps and we'll be dancing to kisi disco mein jaaye in our own unique style. Please do watch it," she concludes.

So don't forget to watch Ragini and Govinda dancing on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa at 9 pm only on Sony Television.Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
this week is a very happy week i guess...

finally the choreo has done something...very happy for ragz...

thanks for sharing renu...
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

this week is a very happy week i guess...

finally the choreo has done something...very happy for ragz...

thanks for sharing renu...

completely agree wid u...........ahhh.......happiness is like over-flowing frm all sides....hehe
very happy wid 2days epi.......wonderful acting by everybody.........BM ws jus out-standingly amazing........!!!!!!!!!! cnt wait for the confession........
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait to see govinda n ragini on the dance floor
both are my fav
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great... Can't wait for her perfo... Well Done Ragz...!!!
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🥳🥳👏

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
I am feeling soooo proud to be Ragini's fan!!!!!! Ragz u rockkkkk .....i am sooooooooooooooooo happy for u!!!! luvvvvvvvvvvvv uuu....it will be super great to see Govinda and ragz dancing together!! wowwww!! cant miss that moment

--Nisha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but she got 26 not 30 😭
Edited by --Nisha-- - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wohoooooooo fabulous news....awesomeeeee  Thanks a ton for sharing 🤗
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am happy, I am happy , I am very very happy for Ragini, for Ragini, for Ragini, I am happy, I am happy, I am very very happy, for Ragini , for Ragini, ha ha ha , ho ho ho, la la la , I am happy , I am happy , for Ragini, for Ragini
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes me too. I am very happt for Ragini. Congratualtions dear👏👏.