Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
The old people HAVE to rely on TV now.. With the kids staying away and they are left alone what else can they do Unhappy But they deserve this rest and entertainment atleast now.. Thumbs Up

Edited by ammoos - 10 January 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Written Updt: 10 Jan 2011 (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
ROFLOMG !!!! I just watched today's episode..and I cant stop laughing...ROFLROFL.. Daadisa's each expression and dialogue was priceless, she was lattoo on Salman Khan......Hilarious and one of the best episodes of BV till date....Cant wait to watch tomorrow's episode after seeing the precap...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspjyoammoos

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

LOLShe totally became a salman fan and ate up all of anandi's popcorn tooShocked 
yeh kyaa ho rahaa  hai hamaari hitler dadisa is turning cute MUNNIsaDancing..tommorow i hope she dances like this LOL

LOLLOL Jyo - good one...icing on the cake after such a hilarious episode.....such cute chipmunks...I did see another video on facebook...the same chipmunks dancing to Sheila Ki Jawani....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoammoos

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

The old people HAVE to rely on TV now.. With the kids staying away and they are left alone what else can they do Unhappy But they deserve this rest and entertainment atleast now.. Thumbs Up
yep ,thank god for tv - when you are left isolated ,away from the outside world its the best pal,babysitter Wink24/7 salesman all rolled into one....
imagine without TV there wouldn't be a BV forumOuch and never meeting you guys online Ouch..
So iam thankful .... " taareef karoon kyaa uski jisne tumhe(TV) banayaa"...Approve

iloveidiotboxdivmath

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Originally posted by pjyo

LOLShe totally became a salman fan and ate up all of anandi's popcorn tooShocked 
yeh kyaa ho rahaa  hai hamaari hitler dadisa is turning cute MUNNIsaDancing..tommorow i hope she dances like this LOL

LOLLOL Jyo - good one...icing on the cake after such a hilarious episode.....such cute chipmunks...I did see another video on facebook...the same chipmunks dancing to Sheila Ki Jawani....LOL
yeah div everything chipmunk is cute in cipmunky  voiceLOL..mujhe ithni hasii aayeeROFL

Edited by pjyo - 10 January 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathNeha_Kkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Sorry neha...LOL
DS is gonna get a 50 on 10 from me!ROFL
Crazzyyyyyyyyyyy Cvs........ OMG!Silly

LOLROFL
pracap was equally hillariousLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

sevak

Goldie

sevak

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
episode sounds entertaining - missed it!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

My granny was super-fond of tele-soaps..She was hooked to all the tamil melo-dramatic serials and would always beg my dad to switch channels so she could watch. After watching, she would call her daughters (my aunts) and they would all have a group discussion about the story and what will happen next LOL
tamil melo-dramatic serials and group discussions  oh what a fun LOL..even their movies ..i remember my dad(Wink shivaji fan) making us watch 'thiruvilayadal'  -every dialogue so oratory  and melodramatic ..not my kinda movie but fun watching him get soo engrossed in every scene and songs...Smile

iloveidiotboxsudss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top