Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Mujhe meri naani yaad aa gayi.Cry. Once I was with them for my vacation and me and my maassis wanted to go for a  movie and to escape nanaji's anger( he doesnt like it ) we took naani with us too.. Wink For a Mammootty starrer.. Iyer The GreatStar
Awww.Hug..hope she enjoyed mammokaa's movie? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Written Updt: 10 Jan 2011 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Mujhe meri naani yaad aa gayi.Cry. Once I was with them for my vacation and me and my maassis wanted to go for a  movie and to escape nanaji's anger( he doesnt like it ) we took naani with us too.. Wink For a Mammootty starrer.. Iyer The GreatStar
She might have.. Me was in my class 6 or 7 so dont remember much.. But she was a kind who dont much care about moviesLOL but was so sweet of her to come with us to save us..Hug
Touchwood they are still very much alive.. 80+ notoutStar

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pjyo

She might have.. Me was in my class 6 or 7 so dont remember much.. But she was a kind who dont much care about moviesLOL but was so sweet of her to come with us to save us..Hug
Touchwood they are still very much alive.. 80+ notoutStar
 LOLits fun watching movies with granniesLOL ..unless it was  religious stuff she never cared..Wink20 years back she watched 'vaishali' with us  thinking it was religious LOLROFL

ammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Vaishali religiousROFLROFLROFLROFL

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Vaishali religiousROFL
WinkExactly LOL after that she just  watched ramayana and mahabharata only on tv LOL ...

Edited by pjyo - 10 January 2011 at 12:43pm

ammoos

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
My granny was super-fond of tele-soaps..She was hooked to all the tamil melo-dramatic serials and would always beg my dad to switch channels so she could watch. After watching, she would call her daughters (my aunts) and they would all have a group discussion about the story and what will happen next LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

My granny was super-fond of tele-soaps..She was hooked to all the tamil melo-dramatic serials and would always beg my dad to switch channels so she could watch. After watching, she would call her daughters (my aunts) and they would all have a group discussion about the story and what will happen next LOL
Group discussion over phoneShockedROFL That was so sweet.. Me n my mom used to discuss sopas and weekly novels and my dadi thinks we are discussing some serious things and would eagerly ask whats the matterROFL
Nana-nani would watch all the religious soaps.. devi, Krishna, Hanuman, Ganesha and what notLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyo

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Yeah, the way they would discuss, you would think they are trying to solve Kashmir issue! My granny was super cool, she loved watching TV and I believe she would watch all movies that were playing when she was younger. Poor thing had alzheimer's towards the end..it was very bad

pjyo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top