BV Written Updt: 10 Jan 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Great episode.....................Surekha such a wonderful actress to watch.

What I loved was the ever-changing expressions on her face. For me this was one of the best episodes in BV till date.

Well done CV's - for once  just pure fun and laughter.
OMG🤣🤣🤣
dadisa taking torch to see who is commenting on her🤣
Beendnis chup chup ke dekhing🤣
dadisa was dancing to the rhythm of the song...😳

Ek chori thi munni.. arrey aise kapde pehen ke naachegi tho badnaam hovi jaayegi🤣🤣🤣

Dadisa stole the show.. Loved it.. 100/10⭐️
Originally posted by ammoos

OMG🤣🤣🤣
dadisa taking torch to see who is commenting on her🤣
Beendnis chup chup ke dekhing🤣
dadisa was dancing to the rhythm of the song...😳

Ek chori thi munni.. arrey aise kapde pehen ke naachegi tho badnaam hovi jaayegi🤣🤣🤣

Dadisa stole the show.. Loved it.. 100/10⭐️

And loved the Precap too...............she is like a child who went on her first outing narrating the story to her sons................Tomorrow will be fun.......😊😊
😆She totally became a salman fan and ate up all of anandi's popcorn too😲 
yeh kyaa ho rahaa  hai hamaari hitler dadisa is turning cute MUNNIsa..tommorow i hope she dances like this 😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ML9eVwNA8&feature=[/YOUTUBE] 
Originally posted by pjyo

yeh kyaa ho rahaa  hai hamaari hitler dadisa is turning cute MUNNIsa..tommorow i hope she dances like this 😆

OMG......... OMG...........
that was so wonderful video yaar!!

Originally posted by pjyo

That was great....................those 3 chipmunks looked like the 3 beendnis dancing for Dadisa😉😉

Bhairon will be clueless who this Munni would be.. but am sure he is more than happy to see this enjoyable massa of his.. 😃
yeah ,it was so funny 😊 isi liye video add kar diyaa  😆sab khoob hase dekh kar 😆 Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Oh..I LOVED the epi.. Dadisa was asure the most excited and loved her expresisons when Sallu was dhooing his own bro...

But all the clippings of the movie was mixed.. Pehle thos gana aa gayi.. then comes the wedding and the next minute it was sallu maaroing his bro.. 😕

Editor saab kuch tho dhyaan diya hotha 😉
It's nice to see a cute version of daadisa. In reality too people turn child-like when they become old. Hope daadisa changes a little bit and retains some of this bholapan rather than being a taskmaster all the time