Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Umang was somewhat right today !!!! (Page 3)

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
The reason koki rejected all the educated girl bcz she wants power to run Modi family.When her & hetal was young all rights & responsibility were take by Hetal as elder bahu of the house.And also Koki's husband never worked so she always felt inscured.Now this generation Ahem is the elder son as house role all the rights goes to Ahem wife, so koki wants to be queen of the Modi house.She wants to rules the family.She is kind of selfish.Every day some how she show Jijar wife does'nt  have any rights.She bought the uneducated Gopi bcz gopi does'nt have any voice & from behind she can rule the house.

Edited by Nancygomes - 10 January 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01loveanime-tellyaddict-.Verity.

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fsgtsarakhan

I . Although What Umang said was right I felt that Aham was upfront to Anita he didn't trick her. Umang acted like a coward because he didn't attack Aham he attacked his sister who technically didn't have anything to do with the situation. I don't think Aham acted cowardly when he refused Anita he just respects his mother so much that for him she is everything. It is his up bringing. Although Anita is educated I don't think that's why Kokila rejected. If she would have married Aham she would have given rise to many conflicts between kokila and Aham and for Kokila family is everything. These conflicts would have lead to separation between the family.      

i agree that aham didn't trick anita like umang but if his mom's approval is so important to him, then he should have gotton the the approval before dangling her for ages ....... imagine how cheap a girl feels when the person you love behaves as if you are good to have an affair with but not good enough to marry ......... if aham couldn't go against his mother, he should have made sure that the woman he was dating matched his mother's expectations

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sorry to say this bt i dont think any one was wrong, coz in real life there are times when 'situations try to prove a person n their decision wrong or right'

if by any chance GoHam would have had a smooth relation, Kinjal would hve nt fallen in love with umang, umang would hv nt returned to take revenge then all of us would hv appreciated koki's decision.
Bt this is nt the case right nw n we are blaming koki n aham.

Same way we cnt speculate wt could hv happened if koki would hv allowed anita n aham marriage. May be anita would have created ' mahabharat' in MM, tried to be overambitious and much much more.

So my thoughts are, each n every individual behaves and takes as per the situation n its all like 'glass to be half full n half empty'

no offence to anyone my thoughts.

Its not a question about whether koki's decision was right or wrong ..... maybe she was right and anita would not have fit in with the family ..... the point is that she treated a girl very poorly .... she discarded her without a thought about her life/future/emotions   .......... maybe anita was an arrogant, snobbish, inflexible girl but aham knew her and loved her all the same and he should have stuck by her ..... like i said before, if he can't listen to anyone above his mother's approval then he has no right to keep someone hanging in hope ....

So, in the long run maybe the decision was right, but her bahaviour towards anita was appalling ..... As much as i don't agree with umang's tactics but koki needs to feel the hurt when someone deliberately  hurts and humiliates one's child

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01loveanime-tellyaddict-.Verity.

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
^^^^ Very rightly said. It is the way Anita was treated by Koki that was appalling. Koki is really a hypocrite. When she was talking to horse faced Urmilla about her bashan about being a woman and thinking like a mother, well where were her such sentiments when she treated Anita like that. Koki's love is really very selfish, who knows what she really loves, money, power and prestige more or her kids. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

Go to top