Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Umang was somewhat right today !!!! (Page 2)

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
my heart went out to umang today ...... he was right ..... koki never gave a damn about anyone but herself ..... i think no matter how much she says that she loves aham , but its all about controlling him ... so no one is more important to him than her

We all know whats going to happen - Anita is going to make an appearance soon, and she is going to turn out to be one manipulative vamp ................ which will justify koki's decision .............

i think a new concept - would be to have anita as a positive character ...... somehow she patches up things between aham and gopi and tells aham he left her, now he should stop taking out his anger on the innocent gopi  ..... so he should accept her lovingly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786saina01DriftInfinitelysujji0609

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
sorry to say this bt i dont think any one was wrong, coz in real life there are times when 'situations try to prove a person n their decision wrong or right'

if by any chance GoHam would have had a smooth relation, Kinjal would hve nt fallen in love with umang, umang would hv nt returned to take revenge then all of us would hv appreciated koki's decision.
Bt this is nt the case right nw n we are blaming koki n aham.

Same way we cnt speculate wt could hv happened if koki would hv allowed anita n aham marriage. May be anita would have created ' mahabharat' in MM, tried to be overambitious and much much more.

So my thoughts are, each n every individual behaves and takes as per the situation n its all like 'glass to be half full n half empty'

no offence to anyone my thoughts.

saina01upasana.diyataral83sujji0609

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sorry to say this bt i dont think any one was wrong, coz in real life there are times when 'situations try to prove a person n their decision wrong or right'

if by any chance GoHam would have had a smooth relation, Kinjal would hve nt fallen in love with umang, umang would hv nt returned to take revenge then all of us would hv appreciated koki's decision.
Bt this is nt the case right nw n we are blaming koki n aham.

Same way we cnt speculate wt could hv happened if koki would hv allowed anita n aham marriage. May be anita would have created ' mahabharat' in MM, tried to be overambitious and much much more.

So my thoughts are, each n every individual behaves and takes as per the situation n its all like 'glass to be half full n half empty'

no offence to anyone my thoughts.

exactly, we don't know what would have happened if Koki had agreed with Anita and if things were smooth with GoHam........would we all have thought the same? The grass always looks greener on the other side. LIfe is full of ifs ands and buts. What if I had done this? Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Koki, Ahem, Anita, Kinjal, Gopi, Umang, Jigar and Rashi are all responsible in the mess that is in their life today. What ever the reason maybe that Koki rejected Anita, who knows if it will be for the better? as I said in another discussion......Bhagwan jo be kar tha hai ache leye kar tha hai....(whatever god does god does for a reason and for the better............. )

Edited by taral83 - 10 January 2011 at 9:36am

_Nancy_evadsujji0609-tellyaddict-

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

my heart went out to umang today ...... he was right ..... koki never gave a damn about anyone but herself ..... i think no matter how much she says that she loves aham , but its all about controlling him ... so no one is more important to him than her

We all know whats going to happen - Anita is going to make an appearance soon, and she is going to turn out to be one manipulative vamp ................ which will justify koki's decision .............

i think a new concept - would be to have anita as a positive character ...... somehow she patches up things between aham and gopi and tells aham he left her, now he should stop taking out his anger on the innocent gopi  ..... so he should accept her lovingly

I would love to see Anita to be a good, successful person and marry someone who can make her happy. I really want Koki to feel bad for what she did. She ruined many lives. Umang should count his blessings that his sister is not married into a mad family. He should instead feel sorry for Gopi for the punishment she has to endure for eternity for being married to someone like Aham who is a nincompoop. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Reading all your posts on this matter, whose to blame etc, i keep seeing Aham and Gopi's engagement, when Aham disappeared (no-one could find him) and Kokila found that he was speaking to a girl on the terrace, who was hiding (Anita), then identified her (by her dress/pallu design) when it was time for Aham and Gopi to exchange rings. When Aham took away his hand (as soon as he saw Anita standing in his line of vision, Kokila was observing him) and the ring fell for Anita to pick it up and give to Gopi and Gopi trying to put the ring on Aham but him refusing to lift his hand (the second time) or even look at Gopi. 

Kokila should have realised how deep Aham's feelings were involved with Anita and stopped the engagement, similarly Gopi, if she was worldly/not so naive she would have realised this guy is not into me and quit the alliance. Instead Kokila carried his hand to Gopi for her to place the ring without Aham even looking a Gopi the whole time, no smile or offering any encouragement or love for her, Gopi in turn carried on smiling (Confused), and stayed happy.

Edited by WintersBloom - 10 January 2011 at 11:49am
akansha_lnmdj Goldie
akansha_lnmdj
akansha_lnmdj

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Bt a thing dat i most liked in 2dayz epi. Ws d kokila's becharapan she ws helpless she ws so self centered jus rem. Dat moral tit for tat"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akansha_lnmdj

Bt a thing dat i most liked in 2dayz epi. Ws d kokila's becharapan she ws helpless she ws so self centered jus rem. Dat moral tit for tat"

I remember the moral tit for tat Rashi tricking Jigar to marry her, but the difference was Jigar didn't know Urmi and Rashi's plan and still is clueless and also his sort of a kind hearted sort like Hetal.

It's Kokila, Aham and Kinjal that are always in a bad temperament and take out of others. Umang also has taken the betrayal of Anita really far, why didn't he find another way to hurt Aham personally, but i suppose he wanted to hurt Kokila too, after all the reason Aham gave for dumping Anita was his mother's happiness, so Umang wanted Kokila to be affected by any revenge action he took.

Poor Kinjal bad temper and all, so stubborn and opinionated (Kokila's genes), her chasing after Umang destroying Elesh alliance has blown up in her face. 
Fsgtsarakhan Groupbie
Fsgtsarakhan
Fsgtsarakhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I heard on SBS that now Urmila will try to get in the good graces of the modi family again by convincing Dhawal to marry Kinjil. She will convince him of this by tellin him bout the money that will get by marrying kinjil. Thank God that the Umang track is finally over and now for sure Anita will never come into the picture. Although What Umang said was right I felt that Aham was upfront to Anita he didn't trick her. Umang acted like a coward because he didn't attack Aham he attacked his sister who technically didn't have anything to do with the situation. I don't think Aham acted cowardly when he refused Anita he just respects his mother so much that for him she is everything. It is his up bringing. Although Anita is educated I don't think that's why Kokila rejected. If she would have married Aham she would have given rise to many conflicts between kokila and Aham and for Kokila family is everything. These conflicts would have lead to separation between the family.      

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie4000evad-tellyaddict-

Go to top